Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#9246 - 06/13/09 07:34 PM Does Size Matter
Penis B. Little Offline
veteran

I have done alot of research on this subject and there are all types of answers to this age old question.Does size matter.
Well here is the Simple Truth.
Does size matter? Heck Yes!
Does size matter? Heck No!
Does size matter? Maybe
Does size matter?
BTW The girl in the pink knows where her g-spot is.You can see she is the minority.
NOW WATCH THIS VIDEO and This and there are a million more like theses two at this site.
Zero Penetration!
Well YES size matters.Women say they enjoy a thick penis.They enjoy the feeling of the front of the vagina stretched alittle.They enjoy the feeling that is described as being full.They think a big one is exciting to look at and turns them on.Having said that I can answer the question as yes.Size does matter.
Does size matter?
NO. When you ask *most* women they will sincerely say NO. It really is very complicated.How many of us guys actually go out with a girl and say I am not or not going to have a relationship with this girl because she isn't the best screw in the world but she knows her stuff because you told her what you like and you listened and read all of Firefly's articles. She doesn't have a perfect body and face.If you say that you need a girl with a perfect ass,face and body then good luck because you could be stuck with a real bitch,that always wants to spend all your money.She only wants to do these things that you hate to do and she never lets you do anything that you like to do.And it wouldn't be like this at all because if you would only just liked doing the same things.She is always saying to you that you don't have a big enough penis because she has been out with guys a lot bigger and you realize that she feels that you have a penis that is too small.She was really out for is a big dick and she is doing you a favor by letting you have sex with her. You always end up in an argument because she always thinks she is right when she doesn't realize that she is a moron because it is so clear that she is wrong.She told you that she would never see any other guys as long as she is with you,but many times gets in late and she smells like cologne and it is not the stuff that you use.When you are in her apartment,often she has to get up when you are watching a DVD together and the phone rings and you can't tell if she is talking to a friend because it somewhat sounds like she is talking to another guy that she likes.When you want to have sex she tells you tough because she only likes
it a exactly 9pm in the light of a full moon and it isn't quite a full moon but she thought it was so she got you all excited to have sex until she found out it wasn't a full moon and it wouldn't be a full moon until tomorrow night but you have to work so you will have to wait until next month.Until then she tells you not to even bother asking for any kind of sex. You have tried everything you know but only on rare occasions she gets an orgasm and she assures you that all her other boyfriends have no problem with her when in actuality she is anorgasmic and has trouble getting an orgasm with everyone.Then as you are leaving for the night,she doesn't show you to the door and you have to ask" aren't you going to give me a good night kiss?" And she says yes but it will have to be tomorrow night when you are working and won't even be there.

*****However,don't you look at a whole lot of other things in a woman then just a good screw.And this is how women look at men.
Case and point, *you went out with a girl who is kind of cute, doesn't have the biggest boobs in the world but she has a smile that could light up the room.You have a blast with her when you go out because she really loves doing some of the things you do and alot of times you end up doing something that you have a great time in doing.
Once in a while she may want to do something that you can't stand but you don't mind doing because most of the time you get to do what you like to do.She needs to lose about 10 or 15 pounds but there is something about you that just turns her on and she almost tears your clothes off because she thinks you are great in bed and she always reminds you of that.
Whats even better is that she doesn't seem to have a problem with your penis because you realize that even though you have this problem that some girls have even told you about.She never told you about that problem or complained because she had such a great time with you in bed, she some how adjusted to your problems because she loves you.And a girl that really likes will talk with to you about your problem and she would tell you not to worry about it because,she will tell you some places that she loves and is a turned on when you do it and it has nothing to do with your penis. But as far as the penis problem is concerned,she would say not to worry about it because you guys would have fun figuring out how to make it work perfectly.She is all sexually stimulated before you even have your penis out.
And on and on and on....she is a great girl and you end up marrying her only to find that she changed just a bit and she only wants to have sex at 9pm on the light of a full moon..Just kidding.
I suppose you get what I am saying.
SO DOES SIZE MATTER?
The obvious answer is with most women NO.With the minority of women who are just wanting sex and does not want to have a relationship, might look for a thick one that is long.Don't you look at a lot more things in a women then just a perfect body,perfect face,and if she is the best girl that you ever had in bed.This is what women look for in men then just PENIS SIZE.

So far if you ask me to tell you if size matters,I suppose to some girls yes but they are far in the minority and most of the time just looking for a good screw.
I found a girl that fell in love with me.As far as she was concerned,my penis was part of me so she likes that too. I am married about 20 years now.But buy gollie I keep telling her that my penis at 4" is too small and she keeps telling me that it is fine.I don't know why I she won't agree with me,but I suppose I'm not going to stop trying to convince her.
BTW There may be parts of this post that don't make sense because they are broken sentences and all mixed up but I still think that you will understand what I mean.
Did I confuse you at all?
So in conclusion
What I am trying to show you that when a woman looks at a guy that she wants to go out with or have a relationship with ,she looks at alot of other things then just the penis.Yes,I suppose they do somewhat judge us based on our penis but there are a whole lot of things that they look at then just our penises.And they look at some of those things as more important than the penis!
If size mattered so much then why are girls in love all over the world with guys with average or even small penises like my 4" one.
So now you know the truth about Penis Size.
Does penis size matter? Yes,maybe.But in the real world with mosts girls NO. Did you ever stop and think that she might be nervous because she think you won't go out with her because of her boobs or her nose which is not perfect? Women worry too
about rejection.
OK WOMEN. AM I GIVING AN ACCURATE ANSWER?

Edited by Penis B. Little (08/06/09 05:47 PM)

#9351 - 06/17/09 03:11 AM Re: Does Size Matter [Re: Penis B. Little]
beetleboy Offline

Well said.

#9425 - 06/19/09 12:53 PM Re: Does Size Matter [Re: beetleboy]
Penis B. Little Offline
veteran

Thanks for the reply.It took me along time to figure out my answer.But I was expecting more feedback.Maybe people are not into reading a long post.But I think it's very worth it.

#9740 - 06/29/09 08:03 AM Re: Does Size Matter [Re: Penis B. Little]
JamesPatrick1983 Offline
stranger

This is what women have to say, apparently smile
"Does Size Matter?" - ASK THE HOT CHICK

#9742 - 06/29/09 09:44 AM Re: Does Size Matter [Re: JamesPatrick1983]
Penis B. Little Offline
veteran

You know what. The first girl was right.She wants a big dick.That is probably because she has and knows where her G-spot is and it's just not like that for most girls.OK the big guy looks like he get's the bragging rights and it looks like women remember the big guy more than the littler guy.But and that's a big butt,girls in general get off on stuff that has to do with the clit.The Lesbians know this and most all of those girls on the video know that.But if you noticed how the first girl came right out like she knew the right answer and not only did she blow all the guy's minds but her friends were pretty shaken up also.I know that for the first 20 secs of that video, I wasn't feeling so great.But could you imagine falling into a flock of those girls that talk and think like the girl in the pink.They could kill a few guys with what only a few of what the girls think because it seems like if one girl says size is where it is at then if the other girls aren't strong enough,they won't tell the truth and will back up a girl that makes size a big deal.I mean personally I'd rather be caught too big than too small which is the end I have to deal with.However when I said "the truth" there is really no "truth" because every girl is different but most girls are known and know that size I suppose is good,but still, you better know what you are doing in bed which means foreplay.It seems like the clit is the target and the more and different ways you can get to it, the better off you are.And I let my size get to me here and there,but just like the girl says,my wife happens to like the oral stuff better than the penetration.And if you are lucky enough to not have a pubic fat pad like me,you can pound away with your pubic bone to the clit. So I think to myself, shouldn't I be saying, is my pubic fat pad to thick instead of is my penis too small?
But I am not an expert so I stand corrected here also.

#9745 - 06/29/09 12:22 PM Re: Does Size Matter [Re: Penis B. Little]
beetleboy Offline

Even the pink chick said if you have a big dick and don't know how to use it then your going to get passed over. They actually poked fun at the well endowed clueless guy and all agreed, including the ONE that preferred a bigger penis, that an average guy who knows what he is doing is better in bed. Guess what guys, that means you can't be scared to communicate with your girl and learn what she likes.

#9766 - 06/29/09 10:52 PM Re: Does Size Matter [Re: beetleboy]
Penis B. Little Offline
veteran

But let us not forget that big guys need encouragement too because they have their fears of rejection too.Girls can be very harsh on big guys and it isn't pretty when it happens.It is pretty darn common for a girl to get a guy with what she thinks is a big one and say something to the effect of "your not putting that thing into me." and ends up gathering up her things and walking out.I have a small one but it would really upset me if some girl came right out flat and said,"your not going to put that thing in me." It would do a big number on my head.

#9770 - 06/29/09 11:27 PM Re: Does Size Matter [Re: Penis B. Little]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

Loc: United States
Some women have walked away from big dicks because they can be painful.

#9777 - 06/30/09 02:44 AM Re: Does Size Matter [Re: Firefly]
mugwump1 Offline
addict

Loc: UK
Those were hot chicks? Yikes. I liked the one with the tattoo... apart from the tattoo. The others wouldn't get a second glance from me. Picky bugger, I guess. smile

#9781 - 06/30/09 03:05 AM Re: Does Size Matter [Re: mugwump1]
mugwump1 Offline
addict

Loc: UK
Does size matter? A bit, but if that's all she bases her choice on, I think I'd be happy to be passed over. The rest of me's worth more than that.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.