Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... 10 11 >
Topic Options
#8196 - 05/01/09 06:58 PM Do girls like big dicks ?
ericnj21 Offline
stranger

i wanna know if you girls out there like a big dick and if you would have sex with more then one guy just because of his dick size

#8199 - 05/01/09 08:43 PM Re: Do girls like big dicks ? [Re: ericnj21]
RainbowUnderwear Offline
old hand

Loc: Indiana
Frankly... bigger than average dicks tend to scare me. They look more painful than sexy.

Choke, Chuck Palahniuk

#8204 - 05/01/09 09:52 PM Re: Do girls like big dicks ? [Re: RainbowUnderwear]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

Loc: United States
Most women don't choose a man just for dick size. Hardly any. There are size queens, but they aren't the norm. There are so many other things on a womans priority list that come before that.

I asked on various womens forums a question about size- and just like RainbowUnderwear says-- many women expressed problems with pain with larger men. A big man has to be very careful to not cause pain.

Go to the homepage here. In the upper right hand corner theres a pic and it says "Firefly talks dicks". At the bottom of the box there-- is a previous article of mine called "Women and Size". Click on that and you can hear a bit more about what I have to say about it.

#8760 - 05/26/09 04:59 PM Re: Do girls like big dicks ? [Re: Firefly]
tiffany Offline
stranger

hi i do likes big dicks

#8769 - 05/26/09 06:54 PM Re: Do girls like big dicks ? [Re: RainbowUnderwear]
Penis B. Little Offline
veteran

Originally Posted By: RainbowUnderwear
Frankly... bigger than average dicks tend to scare me. They look more painful than sexy.

I'm beginning to take a liking to you.I hope you stay around to answer some of the tougher questions.

#8770 - 05/26/09 07:01 PM Re: Do girls like big dicks ? [Re: Firefly]
Penis B. Little Offline
veteran

Originally Posted By: Firefly
Most women don't choose a man just for dick size. Hardly any. There are size queens, but they aren't the norm. There are so many other things on a womans priority list that come before that.

I asked on various womens forums a question about size- and just like RainbowUnderwear says-- many women expressed problems with pain with larger men. A big man has to be very careful to not cause pain.

Go to the homepage here. In the upper right hand corner theres a pic and it says "Firefly talks dicks". At the bottom of the box there-- is a previous article of mine called "Women and Size". Click on that and you can hear a bit more about what I have to say about it.

Thats a great article.Everyone should read that at least once.But the big guys have a lot of fun when the girl get's adjusted.I've heard a lot about girls liking girth more than length.But I suppose if the girl really likes you or even loves you,they seem to adapt to whatever the guy is.Right Firefly! If a lesbian can make another lesbian feel good,then the woman can have fun with just about anything you carry around.I still can't figure out why my wife likes my 4" package.You would think that she would at least want an average one.But she says that she didn't marry a penis.She married a man with a penis.Actually she didn't say that but I'm sure she would if I asked her about it.

#8777 - 05/26/09 07:29 PM Re: Do girls like big dicks ? [Re: Penis B. Little]
RainbowUnderwear Offline
old hand

Originally Posted By: Penis B. Little
But she says that she didn't marry a penis.She married a man with a penis.Actually she didn't say that but I'm sure she would if I asked her about it.

I just think the first part of this is amazingly true. We don't date penises.. And if we say we're dating a dick we tend to mean it offensively, and it's most definitely not a good thing. People don't marry huge dicks... they tell their friends about them and ward them off, haha. =]

Choke, Chuck Palahniuk

#8812 - 05/27/09 05:53 PM Re: Do girls like big dicks ? [Re: RainbowUnderwear]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

Loc: United States
Lol! Love that post RU! Also loved PBL's quote as well. I was going to comment on that too-- but you beat me to it!

#8825 - 05/28/09 06:20 AM Re: Do girls like big dicks ? [Re: Firefly]
RainbowUnderwear Offline
old hand

=]

Choke, Chuck Palahniuk

#8832 - 05/28/09 04:58 PM Re: Do girls like big dicks ? [Re: RainbowUnderwear]
Ratty Offline
enthusiast

Loc: United Kingdom
I agree with a lot of what's been said on this thread. I personally find large penises to have a lot less visual appeal than average to small penises. If I was a woman and I was suddenly confronted by an eight inch monster cock I would be terrified!
My own girlfriend has said to me in the past that she once dated a guy with a six inch penis and she said that making love with him was more of a painful chore than a pleasure.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... 10 11 >

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.