Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 5 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#7007 - 02/28/09 09:58 AM Re: It's no problem - it's jealousy [Re: Pony]
franzl Offline
journeyman

Originally Posted By: Pony
[quote=Anonymous]Showering at camp is easier since there are stalls and you might only see each other when you come out to put your clothes on. Only had one person ask me why I am not circumcised.

Don't worry about being uncircumcised - admittedly it's gross, but you can soon put that right with a trip to the doctor. A good tight cut and you will soon have the self-esteem that cut guys have. Get it done and be happy!

--Excuse me, Pony, but I just have to say it: This is the biggest pile of horse hockey I've come across since leaving the farm. Perversely malicious and ignorant of facts. It is indeed regrettable if you have been victimized yourself, but be broad-minded and compassionate enough not to try to mislead others down the same rocky path.

#7015 - 02/28/09 07:51 PM Re: Showering at school problems. [Re: franzl]
Ratty Online   content
enthusiast

Loc: United Kingdom
Well maybe if you see it that way, but the point I was trying to get across was that hopefully routine circumcision will die out in the US, it should all be about personal choice. Yes I have considered it as a pretty drastic option for dealing with my excessively large foreskin, but again it's my decision to make. I just feel for those who didn't get that choice and I also pity the narrow-minded tossers who poke fun at those who are different. I should know because I was one of them. But age and wisdom have made me see the light.
What I didn't mention in my earlier post and on the other thread is that I was teased for having such a long foreskin and led to 11 years of being bullied which is why I have such mixed feelings on the subject. I accept circumcision has its benefits but what I really detest is the fact that it is forced upon so many boys in the US particularly. I am truly grateful that at least I have the choice.

#7018 - 03/02/09 12:04 AM Re: It's no problem - it's jealousy [Re: franzl]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

Loc: United States
Originally Posted By: franzl

Don't worry about being uncircumcised - admittedly it's gross...

Gross? Why is the male penis in its natural state gross? I just don't get this. (franzl- I do realize you were just quotting Pony and these are not your words!)

Circumcised or uncircumcised-- whatever- but a man should get to make the choice himself. The majority of men in the world are not circumcised and except in extreme cases, do not have any reason to be.

Edited by Firefly (03/02/09 12:06 AM)

#7385 - 03/26/09 02:03 AM Re: Showering at school problems. [Re: franzl]
one4thezipper Offline
stranger

Loc: USA
Don't be embarassed. Be thankful that you have such a large dick. It's just normal at your age to get an erection. We've all gone through that. A hard dick is a wonderful thing. Enjoy it and be sure and wash behind the foreskin....(lol) The others are just jealous. How big are you anyway?

#7766 - 04/12/09 01:15 AM Re: Showering at school problems. [Re: Anonymous]
henjenny Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: Anonymous
Sometimes I have to shower at school and it can lead to a fair amount of taunting. I have one of the larger penises in my gym class and (as far as I know) the only one who is natural (uncircumcised.) In addition I cannot help, but get an erection and this further adds to the embarrassment as well as the taunting. Should I just not shower at school anymore and what can I do?
I am very sorry to hear that this is causing you so much anxiety. I am not a guy but I am a mother and my son had this same problem alot and I mean alot! I've read through most of the responces to your post and I realized that no one seems to mention that guys who get alot of erections and get them even when they aren't in the "mood" are possibly getting recurrent priapism which is a condition that is very harmful to your penis. My son had it and I was his only parent and I was very unaware that he had need of medical treatment, so I felt sorry for him since he was embarrased and often uncomfortable. I was thinking it was normal and really didn't think that he needed to be examined by a doctor, after all that would be soo embarrasing to have your mommy take you to the doctor because you couldn't keep soft. I hope you will go to or talk to your doctor as soon as possible. Priapism can happen or start happening at any boy's age. And if you ingnore it, priapism can permanently injury your penis's inner parts. Please consider getting a dr's opinion, it would be good to know if something is wrong. Hey, mabey the doc will find its all good and you'll feel more confident after.Hey I know my son gets feeling down because he feels like other boys will laugh and tease him because of what his private area looks like but I know he is a great guy inside his heart and whoever is dumb enough to tease another is stupider than the one they tease. Be strong and be proud a penis is a thing of wonder.

#7767 - 04/12/09 01:22 AM Re: Showering at school problems. [Re: henjenny]
ongooday5 Offline

I like you henjenny. You give sound advise. Just one other thing that I might add is that the ones doing the teasing are most likely jealous, wishing they had what this young man does.

#7769 - 04/12/09 01:38 AM Re: Showering at school problems. [Re: ongooday5]
henjenny Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: ongooday5
I like you henjenny. You give sound advise. Just one other thing that I might add is that the ones doing the teasing are most likely jealous, wishing they had what this young man does.
I do definitly agree. If this does continue,or next time it does, what can a guy do or say about it? Especially if there is a definite difference physically. Like in my son's case?

#7770 - 04/12/09 01:47 AM Re: Showering at school problems. [Re: henjenny]
ongooday5 Offline

I don't know that your son or the other kid has to say anything. I think it all should start in their heads. They are who they are and that is it. They should be very proud of their bodies. Most guys would give their right arm to have that kind of stuff. Kids can be cruel and I think for the most part they don't mean to. I know it sounds unconcerned but they will grow out of it. I did but only on the other side of the coin. Just be honest with your son if he ask questions about his size.

#7771 - 04/12/09 02:24 AM Re: Showering at school problems. [Re: ongooday5]
henjenny Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: ongooday5
I don't know that your son or the other kid has to say anything. I think it all should start in their heads. They are who they are and that is it. They should be very proud of their bodies. Most guys would give their right arm to have that kind of stuff. Kids can be cruel and I think for the most part they don't mean to. I know it sounds unconcerned but they will grow out of it. I did but only on the other side of the coin. Just be honest with your son if he ask questions about his size.
I wasn't honest before, I guess like many parents I was just too embarrassed to discuss it whenever he had a question or was needing encouragement. But I wisened-up and now instead of making him feel more embarrassed by my reaction and my obvious embarrassemnt, I've learned to deal with my issues first so he has me as a stronghold when he needs it, whenever or whatever it may be. I know I've been doing much better but I still struggle so I feel like I need to do something different like mabey joining a nudist colony or club or something cause I've grown up in fear and dread of ever letting other people see me naked. My fears kept me from ever showing my late husband what is in my pants. He was ok with that, I think, but I feel it hurt our relationship. I don't want to influence my son to be like me. I want to give him a good example.

#7772 - 04/12/09 02:29 AM Re: Showering at school problems. [Re: henjenny]
ongooday5 Offline

I am sure you are doing a good job. We used to have some nudist clubs around here but I think they are all shut down now. But like you I think it would be a lot of fun. I know how you feel about your body though. The days of getting my feelings hurt because of my size are long gone but still would be nervous naked in front a bunch of people. You hang in there. I am sure you and your son will do just fine.

Page 5 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.