Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#7232 - 03/17/09 06:01 PM When was your first handjob and how was it for you
Ratty Online   content
old hand

Loc: United Kingdom
Let me get the ball rolling, the following is entirely true (to the best of my recollection).

I was 13 at the time and I had started masturbating myself the previous year. My neighbour's daughter Joanne and I had been exploring each others' bodies for a couple of years, we would hide ourselves away in their garage while our older sisters were upstairs doing typical teenage girl stuff which usually involved taping that weeks TOP 40 off the radio. Anyway, the evening in question was the first time we had been alone together for some time, it always started with her getting me to kneel down in front of her so that she could undo my flies and pull down my trousers and my underpants so that she could have herself a good look and a good fondle. I was quite used to this and I usually remained flaccid throughout - in fact I had never had an erection in front of her before. So imagine her surprise when all of a sudden my penis came to life in her hands! soon I was very hard and the look on her face was a sight I will never forget!
Anyway, to cut a long story short she turned me around so that I was facing away from her and she rested her chin on my left shoulder so that she could see what she was doing, then she started touching me again. I guess some sort of natural instinct kicked in inside her and she started to stroke my dick up and down, slowly at first but picking up speed as she got more confident. It was amazing but I'm sorry to say that due mainly to both our inexperience I didn't last very long but my ejaculation was powerful enough to shoot my cum nearly three feet away! This caused her to gasp in amazement and believe it or not she actually apologised for making it happen! She had never seen a boy ejaculate before and wasn't quite sure what to make of it!
Anyway, even though I have had loads of handjobs since then it is one of my most precious memories.

I'd love to hear some of yours, so don't be shy, share them!

#7265 - 03/21/09 02:03 PM Re: When was your first handjob and how was it for [Re: Ratty]
Penis B. Little Offline
veteran

My first hand job happened when I just moved out of parents house
and the electric company put the bill in my hand.
I really don't remember my first handjob but I remember my first
BJ. I drove me '68 GTO to the end of this parkway which was a dead end and was really dark. I had my pants down in the back seat.Oh.. I was 21 years old and she was 16..you know what I mean...Anyway the first time I came was on her hand because she didn't want to swallow.Somehow a tiny bit of air got caught in my semen that was on her hand.She then nicknamed me bubbles. Then I think 20 mins later when I was ready for more,I flashlight appeared and my side window and it was a cop.He saw my compromised position and other things to and he said,you have to leave.How much longer will you be.Then I looked down at my pecker and said, oh about 5 or 10 mins. He then said ,Ok. I am now 52 years old and I still remember that incident.It was so darn funny the way I looked down at my penis like I was making an estimate
and told the cop it would be 5 or 10 mins more laugh

#7293 - 03/23/09 03:49 PM Re: When was your first handjob and how was it for [Re: Penis B. Little]
claire Offline
stranger

Loc: U.K
years ago while still at school, about 14 / 15 or so. My mates elder brother had a old transit van, we used to sit in the back on her drive and drink beer and smoke cigarettes ( only tabacco)
one time my mates brother and two of his mates came home and caught us in his van.they ame and sat with us and where generally making fun of us and our "seceret drinking club"
Then one of the blokes ( they were about two years older than us) started asking if we were virgins and had we seen a cock up close and trying to embarras us I think. my mate was bright red, and so was I I said to my mates brothers mate. I'm not sure if I've seen one or not lets see to check. I had drunk about 4 cans of larger. after a bit of egging on from his two mates. he un-zipped and pulled his cock out. then they started saying " he showed you you've got to touch it now" After everyone was cheering me on I reached out and touched the tip with my fingers. and jumpped back into my seat, he sat next to me undid his jeans fully grabbed my hand and wrapped it round his cock and pulled it up and down a few times while laughing. It was stil soft at this time. he let go, expecting me to recoil I think, but I left my hand there and started to stroke it and felt it grow in my hand.he was hard and all the others in the van went silent, I had obviously seen cocks before in pictures and films and once my dad in the bath, but this was the first up close and personel one I rubbed as fast as I could for what seemed like ages, then he cum and it went on my trousers and top and all over my hand. I couldent beleve he had so much. I kept rubbing till it went soft in my hand and he told me to stop as it was hurting him. then everyone laughed. the other guy who was there asked if I would do his for him too and showed me, but my mate had got out of the van so I followed her and we ran into the house giggleing I washed my hands in Sharons kitchen as her mum came from the front room and she asked me if I had got my hands dirty. Sharons brothers mates called me a little slut for a while afterward but it soon died down.

#7367 - 03/25/09 03:43 PM Re: When was your first handjob and how was it for [Re: claire]
Penis B. Little Offline
veteran

I wish I was a bloke.How long does it take to become one.I really don't feel like going back to college at all. Can you qualify through life experience or by exam?

#7368 - 03/25/09 03:47 PM Re: When was your first handjob and how was it for [Re: Penis B. Little]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

Loc: United States
I thought you were a bloke PBL! wink

#8662 - 05/25/09 03:48 AM Re: When was your first handjob and how was it for [Re: Firefly]
Nexus891225 Offline

When i'm 10 years old. My dick get hard and don't know what to do. So went to a public toilet. Met a 25-35 years old guy jerking his huge dick at the urinal. So, i just follow what he did by stroking my dick (which at 3-4 cm long at the moment) while look at what he do to his. Man at that time it's feel damn good but no cumming.

#8671 - 05/25/09 08:52 AM Re: When was your first handjob and how was it for [Re: Nexus891225]
4wDr Offline
stranger

Loc: Canada and US
Oddly enough, I was about 13 years old. My uncle actually helped me out. I was at his home (he has a pool). After swimming, I was changing and noticed my dick. Like my father, I am well hung, he is well hung as well. We always rubbed lotion on after swimming because of the chlorine. He was rubbing around my ass and moved to my dick. I din't feel scared or threatened. He praised me for my big dick and said I would have fun with it later in life.

He was right about that.

#8954 - 06/02/09 01:51 PM Re: When was your first handjob and how was it for [Re: 4wDr]
anonymous Offline
stranger

never had handjob by another person other than myself

i was a horny little kid when i was young

my dad and his friend was in another room and i was alone with my dads friend daughter, and we just experimented by kissing passionantly after that she wanted to pull our pants down (didnt know what we was going to do.. but i refused maybe because i was scared. i should of done it when i had the chance, i havnt seen her since and i think i was roughly 9-13 years old, cant remember

#8975 - 06/03/09 05:52 PM Re: When was your first handjob and how was it for [Re: anonymous]
MickC Offline
stranger

My first handjob was unintentional (and with my pants still on!) My girlfriend (now my wife) and I were in the back seat of her mom's car. We were on a trip and her mom was driving us home. It was dark and my gf laid her head in my lap for a nap. I decided to feel her out and started rubbing my hands on her breasts. She decided to feel me out as well. So she was rubbing away and in a matter of seconds I shot a wad in my pants. She didn't even realize it. I was petrified that I would have a big wet spot on my pants when I got home, but thankfully my family was in bed when I arrived and no one ever saw.

After that incident I eventually let her see my little four inch woody up close and personal. He would give me handjobs and eventually we went to blowjobs, but she wasn't very good at that back then. Now she's GREAT! The other thing we liked to do when we were messing around but not having intercourse is for me to rub against her and cum all over her stomach.

#9212 - 06/12/09 09:07 PM Re: When was your first handjob and how was it for [Re: MickC]
Outofplace Offline
stranger

Great stories everyone. I wish I had nice memories like these, unfortunately I'm 21 and will probably never experience anything but my own hands.

#9443 - 06/19/09 06:53 PM Re: When was your first handjob and how was it for [Re: Outofplace]
Blade Offline
journeyman

I have never experienced a real mutual handjob in my young age. I have a good sexual life and a lot of handjobs with my girlfriend now!
My first jerking experience in front of others was at age of 12 with my best friend. But we have had never touched each other. At age of 15 I was a little bit drunk (New Year's Eve) and touched a friends (also drunk) flacid dick and it felt good. But nothing more had happened.
Evene it is not possible now, I still would like to experience a mutual handjob... Too weird?

#16220 - 11/09/09 10:48 PM Re: When was your first handjob and how was it for [Re: Blade]
JimBeam Offline
journeyman

Loc: Southwest USA
Hmm. In my teens my girlfriend was over at my house while my parents were away. She lightly stroked me, but I was always afraid to release, since at that age I tended to come rather quickly, and didn't want to be embarrassed. Little did I know then that with most women this isn't a problem when she's manually stimulating you. She doesn't want a sore arm!

Years later I finally got over my "hang-up" and let my last girlfriend, who eventually became my wife, bring me to release. She slowly fondled me while we were alone, and results were amazing. I made a mess all over her shirt (it was just an old nightshirt thankfully), and I asked her to do it again after a short resting period, and I had an even larger eruption. It was messy, but she still enjoyed the experience of pleasing me. I of course was in heaven!

#16223 - 11/10/09 01:08 AM Re: When was your first handjob and how was it for [Re: JimBeam]
Graham Offline
veteran

my first handjob by another person was when I was 16. I'd had some girlfriends before that but none of them had ventured below the belt. I was a horny young guy and I didn't want to wait any longer for a girlfriend to service me so I decided to go to a massage parlour.

I lived in London at the time and had my first job, so I had some money in my pocket. I looked in some newspapapers to find a likely looking massage place. I picked one and went there. I paid for a sexy looking french masseuse just for the massage. She was really nice to me. After a while she asked me if I wanted any extras. I said "maybe" and she gave me a list. I didn't have much money so I went for the straight handjob. She was really skillful but it still took me a while. So she let me fondle her breasts outside and inside her clothes. That really helped. I vaguely remember it being really great but it's fuzzy memories because it was 30 years ago.

The cost was about a weeks wages for me. So I only went back 2 more times in the next year or so. One girl was from Finland and another English, I think, both very attractive. But, I couldn't really afford it often on my paltry wages. However, by the time I was 17.5 I had a string of steady girlfriends so never really had to frequent "happy ending" massage parlours again. I don't remember my first HJ by a girlfriend. I'm sure I must have received many but it didn't imprint on my memory like the first one at the massage parlour.

One thing that is interesting for me is the massive change in my spending power over the years. At 16, a happy ending would cost me a weeks wages in London. If I wanted one in Shanghai, China today, it would cost me about 30 minutes wages. Not that I do because I have a lovely girlfriend who takes care of me well in bed. She's especially good at handjobs. But it's of academic interest all the same smile

#16306 - 11/11/09 11:57 PM Re: When was your first handjob and how was it for [Re: Graham]
RainbowUnderwear Offline
old hand

Loc: Indiana
The first hand job I ever gave [to finish] was actually when I was eighteen. My friend and I were stoned out of our minds and sitting in my car listening to my ipod. It was March, and it was cold. I whined about being cold and one thing led to another and it eventually resulted in me with my top off and my sweats pulled down and him with his jeans undone and his boxers open. I remember being irritated at the lack of room in my car... haha.

Choke, Chuck Palahniuk

#16315 - 11/12/09 01:11 AM Re: When was your first handjob and how was it for [Re: RainbowUnderwear]
Graham Offline
veteran

good story, RainbowUnderwear. It's funny that you were cold yet you ended up with LESS clothes on. lol.

I've had sex in some very cold places, but this thread is about handjobs. So I'll keep those stories for another time wink

#16340 - 11/12/09 05:56 PM Re: When was your first handjob and how was it for [Re: Graham]
Ratty Online   content
old hand

This is fascinating stuff, keep it up people!!

#16409 - 11/15/09 05:43 AM Re: When was your first handjob and how was it for [Re: Ratty]
mrt3991 Offline

My first time came when i was 18 on my first month anniversary with my girlfriend(whos now my fiance). We came back from a school field trip and after it we were very tired from walking all over San Francisco. We just cuddled up in bed and watched a scary movie. It started out as me massaging and playing with her boobs. After i was done playing with her she got really turned on and gave me a seductive look and reached for my shorts and stuck her hand in. We went at it for about 15 mins before i came.

#40689 - 07/25/13 08:20 PM Re: When was your first handjob and how was it for [Re: Ratty]
kendi Offline
stranger

Loc: toronto
I was 13 i gave my 12 year old boyfriend a handjob in my room on my bed, we made out with me on top of him first and we made out the whole time while i was giving him a handjob and we both loved it.

#40691 - 07/26/13 09:22 AM Re: When was your first handjob and how was it for [Re: Ratty]
cumbriankid Offline
veteran

Wow!!! Resurrected from 2009?

A woman who can make you cum from a hand job is worth her weight in gold! It's funny women complain about men not doing foreplay BUT hand jobs get girls waving the white flag almost instantly "when are you going to cuuuuuuuuummmmm......my arms tiiiiiiiiired!!! Urggggggg" then they swap over to their weak hand which makes it worse AND then they put their good hand on their bad hand for reinforcement and then you start laughing and that's it!!

I've only had one girl who really committed to the effort! My current one does it under pain of death but she complains so much it takes all the fun out of it!! Standards have to be maintained though!!!

To answer the question I would have been 25 or 26 by the time I girl got me off by hand!! What a girl she was!! Bless her!!

Edited by cumbriankid (07/26/13 09:23 AM)

#40721 - 07/28/13 07:35 PM Re: When was your first handjob and how was it for you [Re: Ratty]
CaroleTucson Offline

Loc: Tucson, AZ
You sure complain a lot about women complaining!

I suck at giving hand jobs. I don't know why. It's not for lack of trying. But I just can't seem to get the hang of it.

I make up for it in other ways, however ... smirk

#40740 - 07/29/13 11:04 AM Re: When was your first handjob and how was it for you [Re: CaroleTucson]
regal Online   content

grin grin grin

#40745 - 07/29/13 11:45 AM Re: When was your first handjob and how was it for you [Re: CaroleTucson]
biker_061 Offline
old hand

Loc: Oklahoma
Originally Posted By: CaroleTucson

I suck at giving hand jobs. I don't know why. It's not for lack of trying. But I just can't seem to get the hang of it.

i'm sure you do, carole!
Genesis 2:25
Ephesians 2:8
Luke 15:7

#40748 - 07/29/13 01:42 PM Re: When was your first handjob and how was it for you [Re: CaroleTucson]
JipTu Offline
old hand

Loc: Yorks UK

Like the phraseology - perhaps that 'at' should read 'while'?

It might not be you, it might be the guys.

In all the hand jobs and blow jobs I've had only one woman has ever managed to bring me off.
It wasn't their techniques , although the 'village pump' exponents had no chance, just the opposite - "For Gods's sake stop, you'll pull it off, literally" - but something in my mind. No matter how much I wanted to I just couldn't.
The 'successful' one didn't just use her hand but both hands, one on other parts, her facial expressions, her voice and bodily movements. From the look in her eyes, some of the things she said and how she said them she could almost bring me to the 'edge' without touching me.

One thing I do think I've found and you might confirm this, or not - you can tell how a woman wants her sex by the way she 'handles' an erection; from the 'Oh, OK then I'll do it, to the slow, to the hard and fast. Almost as if her hand is mimicking what her vagina would like.

I very well believe that you have other ways, plenty of them wink

JipTu.

#40751 - 07/29/13 02:05 PM Re: When was your first handjob and how was it for you [Re: CaroleTucson]
Ratty Online   content
old hand

I'd happily let you practice your technique on me Carole! wink wink wink

Just kidding of course. Seriously though, if you want to improve your technique all you have to do is ask a guy - we do it all the time anyway so we know what feels good and what doesn't.

#40756 - 07/29/13 02:21 PM Re: When was your first handjob and how was it for you [Re: Ratty]
CaroleTucson Offline

You guys crack me up .. lol

And believe me, I have asked. I've had lots of "lessons". I just can't do it.

#40765 - 07/29/13 02:46 PM Re: When was your first handjob and how was it for you [Re: CaroleTucson]
JipTu Offline
old hand

You guys crack me up .. lol

And believe me, I have asked. I've had lots of "lessons". I just can't do it

I have strongly resisted changing your first comment blush

Have you tried the 'religious technique' and praying? "For God's sake cum".
I've always wondered if the words of the hymn were written down correctly -"Oh cum all ye faithful, joyous and triumphant"

Sorry anybody religious, didn't mean to blaspheme.

Any comments Carol on my (apparent) findings regarding 'handling techniques' and their meaning ?

JipTu.

#40766 - 07/29/13 02:48 PM Re: When was your first handjob and how was it for you [Re: Ratty]
CaroleTucson Offline

Well, I'm faithful!

Quote:
One thing I do think I've found and you might confirm this, or not - you can tell how a woman wants her sex by the way she 'handles' an erection; from the 'Oh, OK then I'll do it, to the slow, to the hard and fast. Almost as if her hand is mimicking what her vagina would like.

Hmmm ... never heard that before! The "Golden Rule of Erection-Handling", you might call it. I handle an erection gently and lovingly, which is how I like sex (most of the time, anyway). So maybe there's something to your theory, Jiptu.

#40776 - 07/29/13 05:38 PM Re: When was your first handjob and how was it for you [Re: CaroleTucson]
lilmissnaughty Offline
veteran

Loc: scotland
Well, I'm faithful!

Quote:

Hmmm ... never heard that before! The "Golden Rule of Erection-Handling", you might call it. I handle an erection gently and lovingly, which is how I like sex (most of the time, anyway). So maybe there's something to your theory, Jiptu.

If that was the case, my man would be in trouble.....*snigger*

#40778 - 07/29/13 06:27 PM Re: When was your first handjob and how was it for you [Re: JipTu]
cumbriankid Offline
veteran

Yes!!!!! Bingo!!!! Your bang on pal!! My super dirty girl (mad of course) was like that! She was in to it! Every bit of her was in to it!! I would have married that girl.....if she hadn't of been mental. Super intelligent too! Great to talk to (when she wasn't out killing the innocent)! I have always suspected that being both mental and intelligent provide a sexual edge in a woman!!

#40779 - 07/29/13 06:28 PM Re: When was your first handjob and how was it for you [Re: Ratty]
cumbriankid Offline
veteran

That's a reply to Jip Tus post by the way! I've managed to fuck up pressing the quote button now!! I'm not very bright!!

#40783 - 07/29/13 07:04 PM Re: When was your first handjob and how was it for you [Re: cumbriankid]
Ratty Online   content
old hand

Jaysus Cumbriankid! who were you going out with? Myra Hindley???

She couldn't have been that bad surely!

#40787 - 07/30/13 08:35 AM Re: When was your first handjob and how was it for you [Re: cumbriankid]
JipTu Offline
old hand

Originally Posted By: cumbriankid
Yes!!!!! Bingo!!!! Your bang on pal!! My super dirty girl (mad of course) was like that! She was in to it! Every bit of her was in to it!! I would have married that girl.....if she hadn't of been mental. Super intelligent too! Great to talk to (when she wasn't out killing the innocent)! I have always suspected that being both mental and intelligent provide a sexual edge in a woman!!

She wasn't a teacher in Sheffield was she by any chance?

The one who could 'do' it for me was.

Intellectual talk one minute and then "Lets go to bed" - fuck like rabbits, then talk, then suddenly she was ready to 'go' again.

Sexually and mentally stimulating yes but after a night with her I went home with my balls and brain aching.

JipTu.

#40796 - 07/30/13 11:59 AM Re: When was your first handjob and how was it for you [Re: Ratty]
CaroleTucson Offline

She was too much for you, eh Jiptu? grin

#40799 - 07/30/13 12:24 PM Re: When was your first handjob and how was it for you [Re: CaroleTucson]
JipTu Offline
old hand

She was too much for you, eh Jiptu? grin

Almost but not quite.
You know us Brits - back to base for more ammunition then - "Once more into the breach dear friends, once more".

Jiptu

#41226 - 08/24/13 10:39 AM Re: When was your first handjob and how was it for you [Re: JipTu]
cumbriankid Offline
veteran

Originally Posted By: JipTu
Originally Posted By: cumbriankid

She wasn't a teacher in Sheffield was she by any chance?

The one who could 'do' it for me was.

Intellectual talk one minute and then "Lets go to bed" - fuck like rabbits, then talk, then suddenly she was ready to 'go' again.

Sexually and mentally stimulating yes but after a night with her I went home with my balls and brain aching.

JipTu.

Errr no this one wasn't BUT I have dated a teacher from Sheffield! Who knows maybe were custard cousins?

#41234 - 08/24/13 08:49 PM Re: When was your first handjob and how was it for you [Re: cumbriankid]
regal Online   content

grinNine years old, could orgasm but not shoot a wad til 12>

#41243 - 08/25/13 04:40 PM Re: When was your first handjob and how was it for you [Re: regal]
Ratty Online   content
old hand

Originally Posted By: regal
grinNine years old, could orgasm but not shoot a wad til 12>

NINE?!?!?!?!

#41266 - 08/27/13 03:08 PM Re: When was your first handjob and how was it for you [Re: Ratty]
JimInPhila Online   content

veteran

Loc: Phila. PA
Yeah, I can relate with regal. Some of us are "randier" than others. As you Brits would say.
Go figure.

#41268 - 08/27/13 08:07 PM Re: When was your first handjob and how was it for you [Re: Ratty]
OlderMan Offline

I'm guessing it was a selfie.

#174853 - 06/13/14 04:28 PM Re: When was your first handjob and how was it for you [Re: Ratty]
ThePenIsMighty Online   content

Loc: Canada
Oddly enough, reading this topic made me realize nobody's ever gotten me off with a hand job before. I had a few of the typical comparing times during puberty with friends, but that was mostly just mutual exposing and silly dares. Tried dating a couple girls, accepted that they got no reaction from me.

The weird part is after waiting a long time (I was 19), I somehow skipped right past handies to mutual blow jobs lol. Not long after though, an old friend I used to have a crush on invited me over to drink. Sex came up, then jerking off and things we'd showed strangers online. He suggested we jerk off together, and after making sure he wasn't just really drunk, went for it.

It became a kind of regular thing, and we touched each other a few times, usually for a small audience online. Even he admitted guys naturally know how to handle a penis right. On my end, I definitely agree - he has big hands lol, felt great. I avoided finishing while he touched me, figuring it might be weird to an otherwise straight man. But damn, surprises sure are fun, aren't they?

#174966 - 07/01/14 08:18 PM Re: When was your first handjob and how was it for you [Re: Ratty]
DAI Offline
old hand

Loc: WALES U.K
I was ten, and yes it was a selfie, and it was very enjoyable, and it still is. And the first time for a friend to have a go,we were on a camping trip together, at 13, he's still a good friend, as he was the one to instigate the idea of giving each other a hand job,he had a nice penis, and it was a lot of fun. Its happened once or twice since, just for fun.

#177319 - 02/23/15 06:53 PM Re: When was your first handjob and how was it for [Re: Ratty]
Justin Mathewson Offline
stranger

I was 17ish when I had my first hj

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.