Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#40783 - 07/29/13 07:04 PM Re: When was your first handjob and how was it for you [Re: cumbriankid]
Ratty Offline
old hand

Loc: United Kingdom
Jaysus Cumbriankid! who were you going out with? Myra Hindley???

She couldn't have been that bad surely!

#40787 - 07/30/13 08:35 AM Re: When was your first handjob and how was it for you [Re: cumbriankid]
JipTu Offline
old hand

Loc: Yorks UK
Originally Posted By: cumbriankid
Yes!!!!! Bingo!!!! Your bang on pal!! My super dirty girl (mad of course) was like that! She was in to it! Every bit of her was in to it!! I would have married that girl.....if she hadn't of been mental. Super intelligent too! Great to talk to (when she wasn't out killing the innocent)! I have always suspected that being both mental and intelligent provide a sexual edge in a woman!!

She wasn't a teacher in Sheffield was she by any chance?

The one who could 'do' it for me was.

Intellectual talk one minute and then "Lets go to bed" - fuck like rabbits, then talk, then suddenly she was ready to 'go' again.

Sexually and mentally stimulating yes but after a night with her I went home with my balls and brain aching.

JipTu.

#40796 - 07/30/13 11:59 AM Re: When was your first handjob and how was it for you [Re: Ratty]
CaroleTucson Offline

Loc: Tucson, AZ
She was too much for you, eh Jiptu? grin

#40799 - 07/30/13 12:24 PM Re: When was your first handjob and how was it for you [Re: CaroleTucson]
JipTu Offline
old hand

Loc: Yorks UK
Originally Posted By: CaroleTucson
She was too much for you, eh Jiptu? grin

Almost but not quite.
You know us Brits - back to base for more ammunition then - "Once more into the breach dear friends, once more".

Jiptu

#41226 - 08/24/13 10:39 AM Re: When was your first handjob and how was it for you [Re: JipTu]
cumbriankid Offline
veteran

Loc: U.K
Originally Posted By: JipTu
Originally Posted By: cumbriankid
Yes!!!!! Bingo!!!! Your bang on pal!! My super dirty girl (mad of course) was like that! She was in to it! Every bit of her was in to it!! I would have married that girl.....if she hadn't of been mental. Super intelligent too! Great to talk to (when she wasn't out killing the innocent)! I have always suspected that being both mental and intelligent provide a sexual edge in a woman!!

She wasn't a teacher in Sheffield was she by any chance?

The one who could 'do' it for me was.

Intellectual talk one minute and then "Lets go to bed" - fuck like rabbits, then talk, then suddenly she was ready to 'go' again.

Sexually and mentally stimulating yes but after a night with her I went home with my balls and brain aching.

JipTu.

Errr no this one wasn't BUT I have dated a teacher from Sheffield! Who knows maybe were custard cousins?

#41234 - 08/24/13 08:49 PM Re: When was your first handjob and how was it for you [Re: cumbriankid]
regal Online   content

grinNine years old, could orgasm but not shoot a wad til 12>

#41243 - 08/25/13 04:40 PM Re: When was your first handjob and how was it for you [Re: regal]
Ratty Offline
old hand

Loc: United Kingdom
Originally Posted By: regal
grinNine years old, could orgasm but not shoot a wad til 12>

NINE?!?!?!?!

#41266 - 08/27/13 03:08 PM Re: When was your first handjob and how was it for you [Re: Ratty]
JimInPhila Online   content

veteran

Loc: Phila. PA
Yeah, I can relate with regal. Some of us are "randier" than others. As you Brits would say.
Go figure.

#41268 - 08/27/13 08:07 PM Re: When was your first handjob and how was it for you [Re: Ratty]
OlderMan Offline

I'm guessing it was a selfie.

#174853 - 06/13/14 04:28 PM Re: When was your first handjob and how was it for you [Re: Ratty]
ThePenIsMighty Online   content

Loc: Canada
Oddly enough, reading this topic made me realize nobody's ever gotten me off with a hand job before. I had a few of the typical comparing times during puberty with friends, but that was mostly just mutual exposing and silly dares. Tried dating a couple girls, accepted that they got no reaction from me.

The weird part is after waiting a long time (I was 19), I somehow skipped right past handies to mutual blow jobs lol. Not long after though, an old friend I used to have a crush on invited me over to drink. Sex came up, then jerking off and things we'd showed strangers online. He suggested we jerk off together, and after making sure he wasn't just really drunk, went for it.

It became a kind of regular thing, and we touched each other a few times, usually for a small audience online. Even he admitted guys naturally know how to handle a penis right. On my end, I definitely agree - he has big hands lol, felt great. I avoided finishing while he touched me, figuring it might be weird to an otherwise straight man. But damn, surprises sure are fun, aren't they?

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.