Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#40740 - 07/29/13 11:04 AM Re: When was your first handjob and how was it for you [Re: CaroleTucson]
regal Offline

grin grin grin

#40745 - 07/29/13 11:45 AM Re: When was your first handjob and how was it for you [Re: CaroleTucson]
biker_061 Offline
old hand

Loc: Oklahoma
Originally Posted By: CaroleTucson
You sure complain a lot about women complaining!

I suck at giving hand jobs. I don't know why. It's not for lack of trying. But I just can't seem to get the hang of it.

I make up for it in other ways, however ... smirk

i'm sure you do, carole!
Genesis 2:25
Ephesians 2:8
Luke 15:7

#40748 - 07/29/13 01:42 PM Re: When was your first handjob and how was it for you [Re: CaroleTucson]
JipTu Offline
old hand

Loc: Yorks UK

I suck at giving hand jobs. I don't know why. It's not for lack of trying. But I just can't seem to get the hang of it.

Like the phraseology - perhaps that 'at' should read 'while'?

It might not be you, it might be the guys.

In all the hand jobs and blow jobs I've had only one woman has ever managed to bring me off.
It wasn't their techniques , although the 'village pump' exponents had no chance, just the opposite - "For Gods's sake stop, you'll pull it off, literally" - but something in my mind. No matter how much I wanted to I just couldn't.
The 'successful' one didn't just use her hand but both hands, one on other parts, her facial expressions, her voice and bodily movements. From the look in her eyes, some of the things she said and how she said them she could almost bring me to the 'edge' without touching me.

One thing I do think I've found and you might confirm this, or not - you can tell how a woman wants her sex by the way she 'handles' an erection; from the 'Oh, OK then I'll do it, to the slow, to the hard and fast. Almost as if her hand is mimicking what her vagina would like.

I very well believe that you have other ways, plenty of them wink

JipTu.

#40751 - 07/29/13 02:05 PM Re: When was your first handjob and how was it for you [Re: CaroleTucson]
Ratty Online   content
old hand

Loc: United Kingdom

I'd happily let you practice your technique on me Carole! wink wink wink

Just kidding of course. Seriously though, if you want to improve your technique all you have to do is ask a guy - we do it all the time anyway so we know what feels good and what doesn't.

#40756 - 07/29/13 02:21 PM Re: When was your first handjob and how was it for you [Re: Ratty]
CaroleTucson Offline

Loc: Tucson, AZ
You guys crack me up .. lol

And believe me, I have asked. I've had lots of "lessons". I just can't do it.

#40765 - 07/29/13 02:46 PM Re: When was your first handjob and how was it for you [Re: CaroleTucson]
JipTu Offline
old hand

Loc: Yorks UK
You guys crack me up .. lol

And believe me, I have asked. I've had lots of "lessons". I just can't do it

I have strongly resisted changing your first comment blush

Have you tried the 'religious technique' and praying? "For God's sake cum".
I've always wondered if the words of the hymn were written down correctly -"Oh cum all ye faithful, joyous and triumphant"

Sorry anybody religious, didn't mean to blaspheme.

Any comments Carol on my (apparent) findings regarding 'handling techniques' and their meaning ?

JipTu.

#40766 - 07/29/13 02:48 PM Re: When was your first handjob and how was it for you [Re: Ratty]
CaroleTucson Offline

Loc: Tucson, AZ
Well, I'm faithful!

Quote:
One thing I do think I've found and you might confirm this, or not - you can tell how a woman wants her sex by the way she 'handles' an erection; from the 'Oh, OK then I'll do it, to the slow, to the hard and fast. Almost as if her hand is mimicking what her vagina would like.

Hmmm ... never heard that before! The "Golden Rule of Erection-Handling", you might call it. I handle an erection gently and lovingly, which is how I like sex (most of the time, anyway). So maybe there's something to your theory, Jiptu.

#40776 - 07/29/13 05:38 PM Re: When was your first handjob and how was it for you [Re: CaroleTucson]
lilmissnaughty Offline
veteran

Loc: scotland
Well, I'm faithful!

Quote:

Hmmm ... never heard that before! The "Golden Rule of Erection-Handling", you might call it. I handle an erection gently and lovingly, which is how I like sex (most of the time, anyway). So maybe there's something to your theory, Jiptu.

If that was the case, my man would be in trouble.....*snigger*

#40778 - 07/29/13 06:27 PM Re: When was your first handjob and how was it for you [Re: JipTu]
cumbriankid Offline
veteran

Loc: U.K
Yes!!!!! Bingo!!!! Your bang on pal!! My super dirty girl (mad of course) was like that! She was in to it! Every bit of her was in to it!! I would have married that girl.....if she hadn't of been mental. Super intelligent too! Great to talk to (when she wasn't out killing the innocent)! I have always suspected that being both mental and intelligent provide a sexual edge in a woman!!

#40779 - 07/29/13 06:28 PM Re: When was your first handjob and how was it for you [Re: Ratty]
cumbriankid Offline
veteran

Loc: U.K
That's a reply to Jip Tus post by the way! I've managed to fuck up pressing the quote button now!! I'm not very bright!!

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.