Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#9443 - 06/19/09 06:53 PM Re: When was your first handjob and how was it for [Re: Outofplace]
Blade Offline
journeyman

I have never experienced a real mutual handjob in my young age. I have a good sexual life and a lot of handjobs with my girlfriend now!
My first jerking experience in front of others was at age of 12 with my best friend. But we have had never touched each other. At age of 15 I was a little bit drunk (New Year's Eve) and touched a friends (also drunk) flacid dick and it felt good. But nothing more had happened.
Evene it is not possible now, I still would like to experience a mutual handjob... Too weird?

#16220 - 11/09/09 10:48 PM Re: When was your first handjob and how was it for [Re: Blade]
JimBeam Offline
journeyman

Loc: Southwest USA
Hmm. In my teens my girlfriend was over at my house while my parents were away. She lightly stroked me, but I was always afraid to release, since at that age I tended to come rather quickly, and didn't want to be embarrassed. Little did I know then that with most women this isn't a problem when she's manually stimulating you. She doesn't want a sore arm!

Years later I finally got over my "hang-up" and let my last girlfriend, who eventually became my wife, bring me to release. She slowly fondled me while we were alone, and results were amazing. I made a mess all over her shirt (it was just an old nightshirt thankfully), and I asked her to do it again after a short resting period, and I had an even larger eruption. It was messy, but she still enjoyed the experience of pleasing me. I of course was in heaven!

#16223 - 11/10/09 01:08 AM Re: When was your first handjob and how was it for [Re: JimBeam]
Graham Offline
veteran

my first handjob by another person was when I was 16. I'd had some girlfriends before that but none of them had ventured below the belt. I was a horny young guy and I didn't want to wait any longer for a girlfriend to service me so I decided to go to a massage parlour.

I lived in London at the time and had my first job, so I had some money in my pocket. I looked in some newspapapers to find a likely looking massage place. I picked one and went there. I paid for a sexy looking french masseuse just for the massage. She was really nice to me. After a while she asked me if I wanted any extras. I said "maybe" and she gave me a list. I didn't have much money so I went for the straight handjob. She was really skillful but it still took me a while. So she let me fondle her breasts outside and inside her clothes. That really helped. I vaguely remember it being really great but it's fuzzy memories because it was 30 years ago.

The cost was about a weeks wages for me. So I only went back 2 more times in the next year or so. One girl was from Finland and another English, I think, both very attractive. But, I couldn't really afford it often on my paltry wages. However, by the time I was 17.5 I had a string of steady girlfriends so never really had to frequent "happy ending" massage parlours again. I don't remember my first HJ by a girlfriend. I'm sure I must have received many but it didn't imprint on my memory like the first one at the massage parlour.

One thing that is interesting for me is the massive change in my spending power over the years. At 16, a happy ending would cost me a weeks wages in London. If I wanted one in Shanghai, China today, it would cost me about 30 minutes wages. Not that I do because I have a lovely girlfriend who takes care of me well in bed. She's especially good at handjobs. But it's of academic interest all the same smile

#16306 - 11/11/09 11:57 PM Re: When was your first handjob and how was it for [Re: Graham]
RainbowUnderwear Offline
old hand

Loc: Indiana
The first hand job I ever gave [to finish] was actually when I was eighteen. My friend and I were stoned out of our minds and sitting in my car listening to my ipod. It was March, and it was cold. I whined about being cold and one thing led to another and it eventually resulted in me with my top off and my sweats pulled down and him with his jeans undone and his boxers open. I remember being irritated at the lack of room in my car... haha.

Choke, Chuck Palahniuk

#16315 - 11/12/09 01:11 AM Re: When was your first handjob and how was it for [Re: RainbowUnderwear]
Graham Offline
veteran

good story, RainbowUnderwear. It's funny that you were cold yet you ended up with LESS clothes on. lol.

I've had sex in some very cold places, but this thread is about handjobs. So I'll keep those stories for another time wink

#16340 - 11/12/09 05:56 PM Re: When was your first handjob and how was it for [Re: Graham]
Ratty Online   content
old hand

Loc: United Kingdom
This is fascinating stuff, keep it up people!!

#16409 - 11/15/09 05:43 AM Re: When was your first handjob and how was it for [Re: Ratty]
mrt3991 Offline

My first time came when i was 18 on my first month anniversary with my girlfriend(whos now my fiance). We came back from a school field trip and after it we were very tired from walking all over San Francisco. We just cuddled up in bed and watched a scary movie. It started out as me massaging and playing with her boobs. After i was done playing with her she got really turned on and gave me a seductive look and reached for my shorts and stuck her hand in. We went at it for about 15 mins before i came.

#40689 - 07/25/13 08:20 PM Re: When was your first handjob and how was it for [Re: Ratty]
kendi Offline
stranger

Loc: toronto
I was 13 i gave my 12 year old boyfriend a handjob in my room on my bed, we made out with me on top of him first and we made out the whole time while i was giving him a handjob and we both loved it.

#40691 - 07/26/13 09:22 AM Re: When was your first handjob and how was it for [Re: Ratty]
cumbriankid Offline
veteran

Loc: U.K
Wow!!! Resurrected from 2009?

A woman who can make you cum from a hand job is worth her weight in gold! It's funny women complain about men not doing foreplay BUT hand jobs get girls waving the white flag almost instantly "when are you going to cuuuuuuuuummmmm......my arms tiiiiiiiiired!!! Urggggggg" then they swap over to their weak hand which makes it worse AND then they put their good hand on their bad hand for reinforcement and then you start laughing and that's it!!

I've only had one girl who really committed to the effort! My current one does it under pain of death but she complains so much it takes all the fun out of it!! Standards have to be maintained though!!!

To answer the question I would have been 25 or 26 by the time I girl got me off by hand!! What a girl she was!! Bless her!!

Edited by cumbriankid (07/26/13 09:23 AM)

#40721 - 07/28/13 07:35 PM Re: When was your first handjob and how was it for you [Re: Ratty]
CaroleTucson Offline

Loc: Tucson, AZ
You sure complain a lot about women complaining!

I suck at giving hand jobs. I don't know why. It's not for lack of trying. But I just can't seem to get the hang of it.

I make up for it in other ways, however ... smirk

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.