Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#7232 - 03/17/09 06:01 PM When was your first handjob and how was it for you
Ratty Offline
old hand

Loc: United Kingdom
Let me get the ball rolling, the following is entirely true (to the best of my recollection).

I was 13 at the time and I had started masturbating myself the previous year. My neighbour's daughter Joanne and I had been exploring each others' bodies for a couple of years, we would hide ourselves away in their garage while our older sisters were upstairs doing typical teenage girl stuff which usually involved taping that weeks TOP 40 off the radio. Anyway, the evening in question was the first time we had been alone together for some time, it always started with her getting me to kneel down in front of her so that she could undo my flies and pull down my trousers and my underpants so that she could have herself a good look and a good fondle. I was quite used to this and I usually remained flaccid throughout - in fact I had never had an erection in front of her before. So imagine her surprise when all of a sudden my penis came to life in her hands! soon I was very hard and the look on her face was a sight I will never forget!
Anyway, to cut a long story short she turned me around so that I was facing away from her and she rested her chin on my left shoulder so that she could see what she was doing, then she started touching me again. I guess some sort of natural instinct kicked in inside her and she started to stroke my dick up and down, slowly at first but picking up speed as she got more confident. It was amazing but I'm sorry to say that due mainly to both our inexperience I didn't last very long but my ejaculation was powerful enough to shoot my cum nearly three feet away! This caused her to gasp in amazement and believe it or not she actually apologised for making it happen! She had never seen a boy ejaculate before and wasn't quite sure what to make of it!
Anyway, even though I have had loads of handjobs since then it is one of my most precious memories.

I'd love to hear some of yours, so don't be shy, share them!

#7265 - 03/21/09 02:03 PM Re: When was your first handjob and how was it for [Re: Ratty]
Penis B. Little Offline
veteran

My first hand job happened when I just moved out of parents house
and the electric company put the bill in my hand.
I really don't remember my first handjob but I remember my first
BJ. I drove me '68 GTO to the end of this parkway which was a dead end and was really dark. I had my pants down in the back seat.Oh.. I was 21 years old and she was 16..you know what I mean...Anyway the first time I came was on her hand because she didn't want to swallow.Somehow a tiny bit of air got caught in my semen that was on her hand.She then nicknamed me bubbles. Then I think 20 mins later when I was ready for more,I flashlight appeared and my side window and it was a cop.He saw my compromised position and other things to and he said,you have to leave.How much longer will you be.Then I looked down at my pecker and said, oh about 5 or 10 mins. He then said ,Ok. I am now 52 years old and I still remember that incident.It was so darn funny the way I looked down at my penis like I was making an estimate
and told the cop it would be 5 or 10 mins more laugh

#7293 - 03/23/09 03:49 PM Re: When was your first handjob and how was it for [Re: Penis B. Little]
claire Offline
stranger

Loc: U.K
years ago while still at school, about 14 / 15 or so. My mates elder brother had a old transit van, we used to sit in the back on her drive and drink beer and smoke cigarettes ( only tabacco)
one time my mates brother and two of his mates came home and caught us in his van.they ame and sat with us and where generally making fun of us and our "seceret drinking club"
Then one of the blokes ( they were about two years older than us) started asking if we were virgins and had we seen a cock up close and trying to embarras us I think. my mate was bright red, and so was I I said to my mates brothers mate. I'm not sure if I've seen one or not lets see to check. I had drunk about 4 cans of larger. after a bit of egging on from his two mates. he un-zipped and pulled his cock out. then they started saying " he showed you you've got to touch it now" After everyone was cheering me on I reached out and touched the tip with my fingers. and jumpped back into my seat, he sat next to me undid his jeans fully grabbed my hand and wrapped it round his cock and pulled it up and down a few times while laughing. It was stil soft at this time. he let go, expecting me to recoil I think, but I left my hand there and started to stroke it and felt it grow in my hand.he was hard and all the others in the van went silent, I had obviously seen cocks before in pictures and films and once my dad in the bath, but this was the first up close and personel one I rubbed as fast as I could for what seemed like ages, then he cum and it went on my trousers and top and all over my hand. I couldent beleve he had so much. I kept rubbing till it went soft in my hand and he told me to stop as it was hurting him. then everyone laughed. the other guy who was there asked if I would do his for him too and showed me, but my mate had got out of the van so I followed her and we ran into the house giggleing I washed my hands in Sharons kitchen as her mum came from the front room and she asked me if I had got my hands dirty. Sharons brothers mates called me a little slut for a while afterward but it soon died down.

#7367 - 03/25/09 03:43 PM Re: When was your first handjob and how was it for [Re: claire]
Penis B. Little Offline
veteran

I wish I was a bloke.How long does it take to become one.I really don't feel like going back to college at all. Can you qualify through life experience or by exam?

#7368 - 03/25/09 03:47 PM Re: When was your first handjob and how was it for [Re: Penis B. Little]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

Loc: United States
I thought you were a bloke PBL! wink

#8662 - 05/25/09 03:48 AM Re: When was your first handjob and how was it for [Re: Firefly]
Nexus891225 Offline

When i'm 10 years old. My dick get hard and don't know what to do. So went to a public toilet. Met a 25-35 years old guy jerking his huge dick at the urinal. So, i just follow what he did by stroking my dick (which at 3-4 cm long at the moment) while look at what he do to his. Man at that time it's feel damn good but no cumming.

#8671 - 05/25/09 08:52 AM Re: When was your first handjob and how was it for [Re: Nexus891225]
4wDr Offline
stranger

Loc: Canada and US
Oddly enough, I was about 13 years old. My uncle actually helped me out. I was at his home (he has a pool). After swimming, I was changing and noticed my dick. Like my father, I am well hung, he is well hung as well. We always rubbed lotion on after swimming because of the chlorine. He was rubbing around my ass and moved to my dick. I din't feel scared or threatened. He praised me for my big dick and said I would have fun with it later in life.

He was right about that.

#8954 - 06/02/09 01:51 PM Re: When was your first handjob and how was it for [Re: 4wDr]
anonymous Offline
stranger

never had handjob by another person other than myself

i was a horny little kid when i was young

my dad and his friend was in another room and i was alone with my dads friend daughter, and we just experimented by kissing passionantly after that she wanted to pull our pants down (didnt know what we was going to do.. but i refused maybe because i was scared. i should of done it when i had the chance, i havnt seen her since and i think i was roughly 9-13 years old, cant remember

#8975 - 06/03/09 05:52 PM Re: When was your first handjob and how was it for [Re: anonymous]
MickC Offline
stranger

My first handjob was unintentional (and with my pants still on!) My girlfriend (now my wife) and I were in the back seat of her mom's car. We were on a trip and her mom was driving us home. It was dark and my gf laid her head in my lap for a nap. I decided to feel her out and started rubbing my hands on her breasts. She decided to feel me out as well. So she was rubbing away and in a matter of seconds I shot a wad in my pants. She didn't even realize it. I was petrified that I would have a big wet spot on my pants when I got home, but thankfully my family was in bed when I arrived and no one ever saw.

After that incident I eventually let her see my little four inch woody up close and personal. He would give me handjobs and eventually we went to blowjobs, but she wasn't very good at that back then. Now she's GREAT! The other thing we liked to do when we were messing around but not having intercourse is for me to rub against her and cum all over her stomach.

#9212 - 06/12/09 09:07 PM Re: When was your first handjob and how was it for [Re: MickC]
Outofplace Offline
stranger

Great stories everyone. I wish I had nice memories like these, unfortunately I'm 21 and will probably never experience anything but my own hands.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.