Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#6950 - 02/25/09 03:53 PM locker room boner
ppt Offline
stranger

ever had a boner in the locker room?

#6960 - 02/26/09 04:40 AM Re: locker room boner [Re: ppt]
HungforLadies Offline

cant say i ever have

#7655 - 04/04/09 12:27 AM Re: locker room boner [Re: ppt]
Johnny M Offline
stranger

I used to get locker room boners all the time. Of course, I was a little kid and didn't even know what it was about. Since my teen years, I've never had one... except once in the YMCA steam room. This was last year and I was in there by myself without a towel. For some reason, my mind slipped into a fantasy. Before I knew it, I had an erection... just about the time another guy walked in. I was embarassed but he didn't seem to care. He sat near me and proceeded to give himself an erection with his hand. I believe he was after a mutual-masturbation experience but I wasn't into that.

#7665 - 04/04/09 12:28 PM Re: locker room boner [Re: Johnny M]
Enforcer Offline
journeyman

Loc: U.S.of A.
Sometime it has a mind of it's own.

#8376 - 05/10/09 05:49 PM Re: locker room boner [Re: Johnny M]
biker_061 Offline
old hand

Loc: Oklahoma
Originally Posted By: Johnny M
I used to get locker room boners all the time. Of course, I was a little kid and didn't even know what it was about. Since my teen years, I've never had one... except once in the YMCA steam room. This was last year and I was in there by myself without a towel. For some reason, my mind slipped into a fantasy. Before I knew it, I had an erection... just about the time another guy walked in. I was embarassed but he didn't seem to care. He sat near me and proceeded to give himself an erection with his hand. I believe he was after a mutual-masturbation experience but I wasn't into that.

i recall in 8th grade (1968 for me) we ahd a jerk off contest in the locker room after gym class, winners for biggest cock, biggest load and longest shot.
Genesis 2:25
Ephesians 2:8
Luke 15:7

#9414 - 06/18/09 10:23 PM Re: locker room boner [Re: ppt]
JamesQC Offline
stranger

well... sometimes it depends on what im thinking of. do u?

#9444 - 06/19/09 07:06 PM Re: locker room boner [Re: JamesQC]
Blade Offline
journeyman

I was less developped than my class mates, so I was always embaressed to change in front of them, even to stay in briefs. Thus I had never experienced any locker room boner. smile

#9459 - 06/20/09 12:26 PM Re: locker room boner [Re: Blade]
S...G... Offline
stranger

i never have to be honest. But my mate did and he was quite embarrased about it especially as he was wearing spandex shorts so it was quite obvious...

#10321 - 07/08/09 02:01 AM Re: locker room boner [Re: S...G...]
rzfer Offline
stranger

it was an issue for me, and i'm not gay. just being naked around other people did it to me.

#10369 - 07/08/09 10:37 AM Re: locker room boner [Re: rzfer]
mugwump1 Offline
addict

Loc: UK
Do guys think in these unwanted boner situations it's their nakedness or yours that does it? I'm about the least likely guy to find myself in a locker room but I've been to nudist beaches, and since the first time I don't get one - it's a nudist beach, they're nude and doing what people do on a beach, what could be more ordinary than that (it does happen though if I get a view of a hot girl walking or playing a game... oh well, good to know it works, I just try not to look too close). But the moment mine come off it's time to lie on my front for a while. I think our own nudity can be more arousing than others', because while the novelty of others' nakedness soon wears off unless they're going to turn you on whatever they do, it's harder to dissociate being viewed from sexual contexts where we're most comfortable with it.

#10459 - 07/09/09 02:36 PM Re: locker room boner [Re: mugwump1]
Big ZiZ Offline
stranger

Loc: Cape Town South africa
ive just recently starting going 2 gym and after a good work out i love getting naked in the locker room n going for a good nice shower. At 1st i got a few semis, but neva a full on hard cock. Im not gay but just the fact of being naked around and with other ppl jus triggers my cock. i dont get them realy anymore.

#10461 - 07/09/09 02:53 PM Re: locker room boner [Re: Big ZiZ]
medicalpatient Offline

I go frequently to the wet area in our tennis club..sometimes I go into the steam room...a couple of times in the lockers room I have had Huge erections fatasizing about a cute girl coming in by mistake, a couple of times boys have seen me and look to my bone... never had a contact, and noone asked me for anything...BUT; a couple of times having a massage and covering just with a towel the girl who gives the massage have seen the towel in levitation and once took it off to see the size of my dick... she didnt want to do a HJ, but asked me to do it freely!

#10484 - 07/09/09 05:41 PM Re: locker room boner [Re: medicalpatient]
mugwump1 Offline
addict

Loc: UK
Originally Posted By: medicalpatient
a couple of times having a massage and covering just with a towel the girl who gives the massage have seen the towel in levitation and once took it off to see the size of my dick... she didnt want to do a HJ, but asked me to do it freely!

So did you? wink

#11691 - 07/29/09 03:58 PM Re: locker room boner [Re: mugwump1]
concretehand Offline
enthusiast

Fate is cruel, ya know. I'd love to get "accidental" erections in the locker room but I never do, and you just can't force that kind of thing.

But years ago there was this fella who worked out at my gym - married guy, 30's, very beefy sort - who would often get raging erections in the shower. I admit that to my recollection it only happened when only I was there to witness it, and that wasn't too uncommon given our unusual afternoon schedules. But it was very odd; he'd stand there and shower as if nothing in the world was amiss, even though I'd have thought he's at least cut his shower short.

He never came on to me or indicated in any way that he would welcome an advance, so I sort of rule out that this was cruising. He didn't "make" the erection happen, either...it just did. I found it so fascinating.

#12020 - 08/03/09 05:52 PM Re: locker room boner [Re: concretehand]
Woody Offline

Some of us just get a lot of random erections. I've had them in the locker room, and I do exactly what that guy did, Concretehand... I ignore it. I'll keep my back to others as much as I can, but when I can't do that, I just try not to let it bother me. If I don't think about it, it'll go away after a while.

For me it doesn't have anything to do with being naked. I just get frequent "randoms" and that's all it is. Most people seem to not want to notice, or at least pretend they don't, and that's just fine with me!

#12038 - 08/04/09 03:11 AM Re: locker room boner [Re: Woody]
Lance Offline
stranger

Ok... but boners are more frequent in early puberty and early mature or adult hood. Am I right. I remember having them after gym, kind of upward when girls are around at that age because we never now how they'll react, I remember one asked me to measure it and tell her the size.

#12064 - 08/04/09 12:31 PM Re: locker room boner [Re: Woody]
concretehand Offline
enthusiast

Originally Posted By: Woody
Some of us just get a lot of random erections. I've had them in the locker room, and I do exactly what that guy did, Concretehand... I ignore it. I'll keep my back to others as much as I can, but when I can't do that, I just try not to let it bother me. If I don't think about it, it'll go away after a while.

For me it doesn't have anything to do with being naked. I just get frequent "randoms" and that's all it is. Most people seem to not want to notice, or at least pretend they don't, and that's just fine with me!

All agreed, Woodster. This guy was definitely on display, though, that's what was fascinating. You know the "turn your back to the showerhead, lean backwards, and rinse your hair" routine? He was all about that, with Mr. Happy waving around in front of him. Combined with an apparent lack of interest in actually doing anything, it was irresistible as a display of male pride. Oneupsmanship to the extreme. smile

#12069 - 08/04/09 05:47 PM Re: locker room boner [Re: concretehand]
Woody Offline

Hmmm - Sort of, "Lookie what I've got!" lol I'd have to guess that the guy was just an exhibitionist... there's definitely a difference between ignoring your erection and flaunting it.

#12111 - 08/05/09 08:38 AM Re: locker room boner [Re: Woody]
concretehand Offline
enthusiast

Interestingly, he didn't have all that much to exhibit. Less than the average, I'd have to say. But it was simply made up for with sheer boldness. This was all a good 20 years ago and it's still clear in my mind. There's something about that pure, bold, male pride.

#13913 - 09/15/09 11:16 PM Re: locker room boner [Re: concretehand]
SamBadger Offline
stranger

no

#14332 - 09/26/09 04:42 PM Re: locker room boner [Re: SamBadger]
DALEUC Offline
stranger

I am uncicumcised and the head is real sensative, so I never retract the foreskin in a public shower because the watero on the dickhead usually will get me at least semi erect!! Would be very embarrassing

Dale

#14337 - 09/26/09 06:50 PM Re: locker room boner [Re: DALEUC]
myrealname Offline
old hand

Loc: Indiana
I've come close a few times. When I was younger it would probably have bothered me quite a bit. I think most mature adults would simply consider this a natural condition of male life and ignore it.

Sort of like accidentally farting in church. It could happen to anybody.

#14833 - 10/05/09 10:42 PM Re: locker room boner [Re: ppt]
DALEUC Offline
stranger

I am uncircumcised & therefore never retract the foreskin in a public shower, as it will usually get me hard when the warm water runs on the cock head!! If I leave it coverd up no problem with boner!! The uncut cockhead is just so snsitive!!

Dale

#15017 - 10/10/09 08:50 AM Re: locker room boner [Re: SamBadger]
panTsniffr Offline
stranger

Loc: arkansas
im pretty sure i had the smallest penis on the football team in 9th grade and i hated going in the showers where i would be looking down at the other guys cocks as they made fun of mine and would try to walk by and slap my dick with theirs or walk up next to me holding themselvs and try to get me to comare cock on several occasions a slap on my lil cock from a big cock made me get an instant erection right in front of them which wasnt way way smaller compared to theirs when i was hard & they were erect or semi erect it was always humiliating to have to walk in there with 20+ normal to well hung kids all naked and you have the only tiny dick that always gets hard ons in the showers! (i jerked these two hung black footballl players off in the emty showers after school several times after being slapped or rubbed by their big black dicks, it was a turn on to make them cum!

#15020 - 10/10/09 09:47 AM Re: locker room boner [Re: panTsniffr]
new2day Offline
enthusiast

Seems to be a few duplicate posts here.

It's never happened to me, even when I was a teenager where erections could happen at any time. If anything, after a workout I have the opposite problem, severe shrinkage!

#15028 - 10/10/09 05:15 PM Re: locker room boner [Re: new2day]
DAI Offline
old hand

Loc: WALES U.K
when i was in school it wasn't the norm; to be circumcised.so i was noticed for not being as the others were in the showers.it never bothered me not having a foreskin,and as for having an erection in the changing rooms,one day ,i remember most had a hard on when a young student lady teacher walked into the boys changing rooms .looking back it was funny

#15270 - 10/18/09 03:29 PM Re: locker room boner [Re: SamBadger]
hollandiain Offline
stranger

Loc: Brighton & Hove UK
It's a shame that so many men are unable to admit that other men are sexually attractive. Attractiveness is the very core of male bonding and friendships - guys pair off as friends based on their mutual good looks - just as girls do.

Enjoying being naked with other men is perfectly normal stuff, being naked at all really.

#15271 - 10/18/09 03:35 PM Re: locker room boner [Re: hollandiain]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

Loc: United States
Hmmm.... I have never chosen who to be girlfriends with based on looks.

#15297 - 10/18/09 09:55 PM Re: locker room boner [Re: Firefly]
pinkFlames Offline
veteran

Loc: Australia
Neither have I....

#15302 - 10/18/09 10:27 PM Re: locker room boner [Re: pinkFlames]
CaroleTucson Offline

Loc: Tucson, AZ
I'm ashamed to say that when I was in high school, we did exclude girls from our crowd based on her looks. We did the same to boys.

This point was really driven home when I went to our 20th reunion. There were two or three men who I found quite dashing because of what they'd done with their lives, and I was asking myself ... "why the hell didn't I bother to get to know these guys when we were in school?" I discovered that I now found them extremely attractive.

There was also a girl whom we had purposely excluded from our "group" in school, but who in 20 years had blossomed into a stunning beauty, as well as being very successful in her career. At the reunion, the men absolutely flocked around her.

Well, in the years since high school, I had grown up enough that I no longer judged people in such an immature way. But I was nonetheless quite ashamed of myself that I had been such a jerk back then.

My daughters and I had a long discussion on this subject when I got back from the reunion. I think the lesson actually got through to them. They're much better about this than I was.

#15304 - 10/18/09 10:45 PM Re: locker room boner [Re: CaroleTucson]
pinkFlames Offline
veteran

To be honest, I was the one ostracised on the account of my looks at primary school. It was a boy who started a "joke" which got out of hand and before long, the whole grade level, male and female excluded me. This continued for three years, from the age of nine till twelve.

High school was nicer for me, I was in a different part of Adelaide and no one knew of my past so I had a fresh start. However, by then, the damage was done and I was so accustomed to being an outsider, I remained that way.

As an adult, I know nothing of anyone, male or female, basing their friendships on looks.

#15312 - 10/19/09 12:22 PM Re: locker room boner [Re: pinkFlames]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

In school-- I guess I was in the middle somewhere. Just sort of average. I wasn't a raving beauty- though I had my admirers-- and I wasn't an outcast. I went to a small school-- there were only 18- 19 people in my entire class. And except for a couple of people- one a bully-- the class got along fairly well. Yeah- there were some the the teenage dramas and cliques going on, of course there was, but I don't think it was nearly as bad as some schools get. And I tended to try to avoid taking sides unless I really felt strongly about something. It just wasn't tolerated. Our school had all students in it- from kindergarden through 12th (less then 400 total)

Now-- years later- at our 20 yr reunion in 2007, we all decided that we wanted to get together every 5 years because we had so much fun! I think its great that it can be that way.

But even in high school- I never choose friends based on looks. I tended to be very accepting of people (maybe too accepting). I think I'm a bit more discerning now, but I still don't base my friendships on looks. I have friends that go from absolutely stunning to not very physically noticable- but then you get to know them, and they just blossom.

I'm sorry you went through that pinkflames. Kids can be so cruel.

Edited by Firefly (10/19/09 12:24 PM)

#15342 - 10/19/09 07:24 PM Re: locker room boner [Re: Firefly]
pinkFlames Offline
veteran

Thanks Firefly, yes kids are cruel but on one occasion when I was 10 the teacher even participated. These days people wouldn't tolerate it.

#15363 - 10/20/09 02:30 PM Re: locker room boner [Re: pinkFlames]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

Its intolerable that a teacher would participate. Though one time- I was backhanded across the face by the class bully I mentioned. I told the teacher and she spit out at me "You shouldn't be a tattletale." My god. I saw stars when he hit me. I never told my folks about it until just recently!

#15382 - 10/20/09 06:47 PM Re: locker room boner [Re: Firefly]
Penis B. Little Offline
veteran

Originally Posted By: Firefly
Hmmm.... I have never chosen who to be girlfriends with based on looks.
Now I know why most of my friends were midgets laugh

#15385 - 10/20/09 07:42 PM Re: locker room boner [Re: Penis B. Little]
bane Offline

Edited - wrong thread

Edited by bane (10/20/09 07:44 PM)
Edit Reason: wrong thread

#18663 - 02/18/10 05:04 AM Re: locker room boner [Re: SamBadger]
I'm happy Offline
stranger

Loc: Stafford, VA
I have to say... it happens more than i want it to. After a good workout, I go to the steam room befor I go to the shower. I do like to be naked, but when someone comes in the room I get hard! Dont know why, just do.

Most men dont care, because I keep it to myself. It happens to us all.

#18728 - 02/20/10 08:03 PM Re: locker room boner [Re: I'm happy]
DAI Offline
old hand

it's good to know you like being naked,it means your not ashamed of being nude,as regards to getting erect when another person see's you,i wouldn't worry about it.i don't mind anyone seing my dick soft or hard.you will get used to it,and one day you won't get erect when you see another person naked.you should try a nudist resort. and you are right it does happen to us all,and so long as you don't parade your dick about know one will care or take much notice,but they will look at you to check out you dick,i would.

#18730 - 02/21/10 04:48 AM Re: locker room boner [Re: SamBadger]
dougie Offline

Loc: south africa
i was in the military for 2 years, we obviously had communal showers, sometimes 20 guys in the shower at the time. never did i get a boner or saw a bloke get one, if you did, you would be labbled a fag and recieve the appropriate punishment and riducule forever.
one must be carful not to confuse the "spaontaneous" boner with the locker room boner, if you are very unlucky, you may experience a spontaneous one while in the locker room.
i look at the member pics and i never get a boner, i am sure some of do, maybe its nothing..maybe it is...

#18733 - 02/21/10 08:47 AM Re: locker room boner [Re: dougie]
Graham Offline
veteran

when I was at comprehensive school, aged about 13 or 14 I hated communal showers because I was a late developer and felt like I had a smaller than average penis. I was a grower, not a a shower.

also, I was certainly curious about other men's penises but never excited in any way. I don't think there's anything wrong with getting excited about saying other men naked but I think that indicates a degree of bi-sexuality or even homosexuality if you don't get excited by girls bodies.

luckily, I'm now very comfortable taking communal showers or even being at nude beaches, but it's took a few years to be comfortable with my body.

#18772 - 02/23/10 03:13 PM Re: locker room boner [Re: Graham]
concretehand Offline
enthusiast

I'm pretty surprised at the number of guys who've told me they've had erections in the locker room, or expressed concern over it. Despite my previous post a few months back, I have seen very, very few men get hard in the locker room. It just almost never happens - maybe a few times in my life have I seen this, and I've belonged to gyms and fitness clubs most of that life.

Is there any chance - just a question here - any chance that guys might actually claim to sport boners in public when in fact they don't? Does it seem to them like a sign of uncontrollable virility or something?

#18792 - 02/24/10 02:56 AM Re: locker room boner [Re: concretehand]
STFU Offline

I don't think I've ever gotten one in the locker room. I've seen a couple of other guys get one though.

#18794 - 02/24/10 12:32 PM Re: locker room boner [Re: STFU]
new2day Offline
enthusiast

I don't think I've ever had a full-on erection in changing rooms, and I've only ever once seen it happen once which was about a month ago. I do remember when I was about 16 and showering at a gym and getting semi-erect, but at that age anything would trigger an erection!

#18802 - 02/24/10 06:27 PM Re: locker room boner [Re: new2day]
pumpcoach Offline
stranger

I've seen boys with lil boners after horsin around at the YMCA but you gotta consider the source. I young boy is more times than not gonna sprout wood in that sort of environment. I know I did when I was a kid and seeing all those grown men with their big equipment floppin around. Boys will be boys!

#18908 - 03/02/10 05:41 PM Re: locker room boner [Re: concretehand]
DAI Offline
old hand

I haven't seen guys get erect in locker room for years, But i have seen it happen on a beach, knot often,but it does happen cool

#21540 - 05/27/10 04:06 PM Re: locker room boner [Re: DAI]
DAI Offline
old hand

On different occasion's on nudist beaches over the years,i have seen young lads with a semi-erection's plenty of times,but not completly erect.Normaly when there are young girls about.Boy's will be boys..

#21542 - 05/27/10 04:17 PM Re: locker room boner [Re: DAI]
DAI Offline
old hand

Too add,i think its nice to see a lad with a semi,it shows it works ok..

#178152 - 04/20/17 11:04 PM Re: locker room boner [Re: ppt]
g.lee2017 Offline
stranger

Loc: United Kingdom
yup.... more often then not i do, sometimes you just cant help it happening, i dont let it bother me when it does happen and just carry on with what i was doing at the time of it happening ... just as if it hadnt happened
At the end of the day i think of it like this
- you are only surrounded by other males in the locker room who would have had many unplanned erections in some kind of public setting/ similar setting to the locker room.

they will understand as i would if it happened to someone else in front of me.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.