Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#15304 - 10/18/09 10:45 PM Re: locker room boner [Re: CaroleTucson]
pinkFlames Offline
veteran

Loc: Australia
To be honest, I was the one ostracised on the account of my looks at primary school. It was a boy who started a "joke" which got out of hand and before long, the whole grade level, male and female excluded me. This continued for three years, from the age of nine till twelve.

High school was nicer for me, I was in a different part of Adelaide and no one knew of my past so I had a fresh start. However, by then, the damage was done and I was so accustomed to being an outsider, I remained that way.

As an adult, I know nothing of anyone, male or female, basing their friendships on looks.

#15312 - 10/19/09 12:22 PM Re: locker room boner [Re: pinkFlames]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

Loc: United States
In school-- I guess I was in the middle somewhere. Just sort of average. I wasn't a raving beauty- though I had my admirers-- and I wasn't an outcast. I went to a small school-- there were only 18- 19 people in my entire class. And except for a couple of people- one a bully-- the class got along fairly well. Yeah- there were some the the teenage dramas and cliques going on, of course there was, but I don't think it was nearly as bad as some schools get. And I tended to try to avoid taking sides unless I really felt strongly about something. It just wasn't tolerated. Our school had all students in it- from kindergarden through 12th (less then 400 total)

Now-- years later- at our 20 yr reunion in 2007, we all decided that we wanted to get together every 5 years because we had so much fun! I think its great that it can be that way.

But even in high school- I never choose friends based on looks. I tended to be very accepting of people (maybe too accepting). I think I'm a bit more discerning now, but I still don't base my friendships on looks. I have friends that go from absolutely stunning to not very physically noticable- but then you get to know them, and they just blossom.

I'm sorry you went through that pinkflames. Kids can be so cruel.

Edited by Firefly (10/19/09 12:24 PM)

#15342 - 10/19/09 07:24 PM Re: locker room boner [Re: Firefly]
pinkFlames Offline
veteran

Loc: Australia
Thanks Firefly, yes kids are cruel but on one occasion when I was 10 the teacher even participated. These days people wouldn't tolerate it.

#15363 - 10/20/09 02:30 PM Re: locker room boner [Re: pinkFlames]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

Loc: United States
Its intolerable that a teacher would participate. Though one time- I was backhanded across the face by the class bully I mentioned. I told the teacher and she spit out at me "You shouldn't be a tattletale." My god. I saw stars when he hit me. I never told my folks about it until just recently!

#15382 - 10/20/09 06:47 PM Re: locker room boner [Re: Firefly]
Penis B. Little Offline
veteran

Originally Posted By: Firefly
Hmmm.... I have never chosen who to be girlfriends with based on looks.
Now I know why most of my friends were midgets laugh

#15385 - 10/20/09 07:42 PM Re: locker room boner [Re: Penis B. Little]
bane Offline

Edited - wrong thread

Edited by bane (10/20/09 07:44 PM)
Edit Reason: wrong thread

#18663 - 02/18/10 05:04 AM Re: locker room boner [Re: SamBadger]
I'm happy Offline
stranger

Loc: Stafford, VA
I have to say... it happens more than i want it to. After a good workout, I go to the steam room befor I go to the shower. I do like to be naked, but when someone comes in the room I get hard! Dont know why, just do.

Most men dont care, because I keep it to myself. It happens to us all.

#18728 - 02/20/10 08:03 PM Re: locker room boner [Re: I'm happy]
DAI Offline
old hand

Loc: WALES U.K
it's good to know you like being naked,it means your not ashamed of being nude,as regards to getting erect when another person see's you,i wouldn't worry about it.i don't mind anyone seing my dick soft or hard.you will get used to it,and one day you won't get erect when you see another person naked.you should try a nudist resort. and you are right it does happen to us all,and so long as you don't parade your dick about know one will care or take much notice,but they will look at you to check out you dick,i would.

#18730 - 02/21/10 04:48 AM Re: locker room boner [Re: SamBadger]
dougie Offline

Loc: south africa
i was in the military for 2 years, we obviously had communal showers, sometimes 20 guys in the shower at the time. never did i get a boner or saw a bloke get one, if you did, you would be labbled a fag and recieve the appropriate punishment and riducule forever.
one must be carful not to confuse the "spaontaneous" boner with the locker room boner, if you are very unlucky, you may experience a spontaneous one while in the locker room.
i look at the member pics and i never get a boner, i am sure some of do, maybe its nothing..maybe it is...

#18733 - 02/21/10 08:47 AM Re: locker room boner [Re: dougie]
Graham Offline
veteran

when I was at comprehensive school, aged about 13 or 14 I hated communal showers because I was a late developer and felt like I had a smaller than average penis. I was a grower, not a a shower.

also, I was certainly curious about other men's penises but never excited in any way. I don't think there's anything wrong with getting excited about saying other men naked but I think that indicates a degree of bi-sexuality or even homosexuality if you don't get excited by girls bodies.

luckily, I'm now very comfortable taking communal showers or even being at nude beaches, but it's took a few years to be comfortable with my body.

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.