Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#14332 - 09/26/09 04:42 PM Re: locker room boner [Re: SamBadger]
DALEUC Offline
stranger

I am uncicumcised and the head is real sensative, so I never retract the foreskin in a public shower because the watero on the dickhead usually will get me at least semi erect!! Would be very embarrassing

Dale

#14337 - 09/26/09 06:50 PM Re: locker room boner [Re: DALEUC]
myrealname Offline
old hand

Loc: Indiana
I've come close a few times. When I was younger it would probably have bothered me quite a bit. I think most mature adults would simply consider this a natural condition of male life and ignore it.

Sort of like accidentally farting in church. It could happen to anybody.

#14833 - 10/05/09 10:42 PM Re: locker room boner [Re: ppt]
DALEUC Offline
stranger

I am uncircumcised & therefore never retract the foreskin in a public shower, as it will usually get me hard when the warm water runs on the cock head!! If I leave it coverd up no problem with boner!! The uncut cockhead is just so snsitive!!

Dale

#15017 - 10/10/09 08:50 AM Re: locker room boner [Re: SamBadger]
panTsniffr Offline
stranger

Loc: arkansas
im pretty sure i had the smallest penis on the football team in 9th grade and i hated going in the showers where i would be looking down at the other guys cocks as they made fun of mine and would try to walk by and slap my dick with theirs or walk up next to me holding themselvs and try to get me to comare cock on several occasions a slap on my lil cock from a big cock made me get an instant erection right in front of them which wasnt way way smaller compared to theirs when i was hard & they were erect or semi erect it was always humiliating to have to walk in there with 20+ normal to well hung kids all naked and you have the only tiny dick that always gets hard ons in the showers! (i jerked these two hung black footballl players off in the emty showers after school several times after being slapped or rubbed by their big black dicks, it was a turn on to make them cum!

#15020 - 10/10/09 09:47 AM Re: locker room boner [Re: panTsniffr]
new2day Offline
enthusiast

Seems to be a few duplicate posts here.

It's never happened to me, even when I was a teenager where erections could happen at any time. If anything, after a workout I have the opposite problem, severe shrinkage!

#15028 - 10/10/09 05:15 PM Re: locker room boner [Re: new2day]
DAI Offline
old hand

Loc: WALES U.K
when i was in school it wasn't the norm; to be circumcised.so i was noticed for not being as the others were in the showers.it never bothered me not having a foreskin,and as for having an erection in the changing rooms,one day ,i remember most had a hard on when a young student lady teacher walked into the boys changing rooms .looking back it was funny

#15270 - 10/18/09 03:29 PM Re: locker room boner [Re: SamBadger]
hollandiain Offline
stranger

Loc: Brighton & Hove UK
It's a shame that so many men are unable to admit that other men are sexually attractive. Attractiveness is the very core of male bonding and friendships - guys pair off as friends based on their mutual good looks - just as girls do.

Enjoying being naked with other men is perfectly normal stuff, being naked at all really.

#15271 - 10/18/09 03:35 PM Re: locker room boner [Re: hollandiain]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

Loc: United States
Hmmm.... I have never chosen who to be girlfriends with based on looks.

#15297 - 10/18/09 09:55 PM Re: locker room boner [Re: Firefly]
pinkFlames Offline
veteran

Loc: Australia
Neither have I....

#15302 - 10/18/09 10:27 PM Re: locker room boner [Re: pinkFlames]
CaroleTucson Offline

Loc: Tucson, AZ
I'm ashamed to say that when I was in high school, we did exclude girls from our crowd based on her looks. We did the same to boys.

This point was really driven home when I went to our 20th reunion. There were two or three men who I found quite dashing because of what they'd done with their lives, and I was asking myself ... "why the hell didn't I bother to get to know these guys when we were in school?" I discovered that I now found them extremely attractive.

There was also a girl whom we had purposely excluded from our "group" in school, but who in 20 years had blossomed into a stunning beauty, as well as being very successful in her career. At the reunion, the men absolutely flocked around her.

Well, in the years since high school, I had grown up enough that I no longer judged people in such an immature way. But I was nonetheless quite ashamed of myself that I had been such a jerk back then.

My daughters and I had a long discussion on this subject when I got back from the reunion. I think the lesson actually got through to them. They're much better about this than I was.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.