Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#10459 - 07/09/09 02:36 PM Re: locker room boner [Re: mugwump1]
Big ZiZ Offline
stranger

Loc: Cape Town South africa
ive just recently starting going 2 gym and after a good work out i love getting naked in the locker room n going for a good nice shower. At 1st i got a few semis, but neva a full on hard cock. Im not gay but just the fact of being naked around and with other ppl jus triggers my cock. i dont get them realy anymore.

#10461 - 07/09/09 02:53 PM Re: locker room boner [Re: Big ZiZ]
medicalpatient Offline

I go frequently to the wet area in our tennis club..sometimes I go into the steam room...a couple of times in the lockers room I have had Huge erections fatasizing about a cute girl coming in by mistake, a couple of times boys have seen me and look to my bone... never had a contact, and noone asked me for anything...BUT; a couple of times having a massage and covering just with a towel the girl who gives the massage have seen the towel in levitation and once took it off to see the size of my dick... she didnt want to do a HJ, but asked me to do it freely!

#10484 - 07/09/09 05:41 PM Re: locker room boner [Re: medicalpatient]
mugwump1 Offline
addict

Loc: UK
Originally Posted By: medicalpatient
a couple of times having a massage and covering just with a towel the girl who gives the massage have seen the towel in levitation and once took it off to see the size of my dick... she didnt want to do a HJ, but asked me to do it freely!

So did you? wink

#11691 - 07/29/09 03:58 PM Re: locker room boner [Re: mugwump1]
concretehand Offline
enthusiast

Fate is cruel, ya know. I'd love to get "accidental" erections in the locker room but I never do, and you just can't force that kind of thing.

But years ago there was this fella who worked out at my gym - married guy, 30's, very beefy sort - who would often get raging erections in the shower. I admit that to my recollection it only happened when only I was there to witness it, and that wasn't too uncommon given our unusual afternoon schedules. But it was very odd; he'd stand there and shower as if nothing in the world was amiss, even though I'd have thought he's at least cut his shower short.

He never came on to me or indicated in any way that he would welcome an advance, so I sort of rule out that this was cruising. He didn't "make" the erection happen, either...it just did. I found it so fascinating.

#12020 - 08/03/09 05:52 PM Re: locker room boner [Re: concretehand]
Woody Offline

Some of us just get a lot of random erections. I've had them in the locker room, and I do exactly what that guy did, Concretehand... I ignore it. I'll keep my back to others as much as I can, but when I can't do that, I just try not to let it bother me. If I don't think about it, it'll go away after a while.

For me it doesn't have anything to do with being naked. I just get frequent "randoms" and that's all it is. Most people seem to not want to notice, or at least pretend they don't, and that's just fine with me!

#12038 - 08/04/09 03:11 AM Re: locker room boner [Re: Woody]
Lance Offline
stranger

Ok... but boners are more frequent in early puberty and early mature or adult hood. Am I right. I remember having them after gym, kind of upward when girls are around at that age because we never now how they'll react, I remember one asked me to measure it and tell her the size.

#12064 - 08/04/09 12:31 PM Re: locker room boner [Re: Woody]
concretehand Offline
enthusiast

Originally Posted By: Woody
Some of us just get a lot of random erections. I've had them in the locker room, and I do exactly what that guy did, Concretehand... I ignore it. I'll keep my back to others as much as I can, but when I can't do that, I just try not to let it bother me. If I don't think about it, it'll go away after a while.

For me it doesn't have anything to do with being naked. I just get frequent "randoms" and that's all it is. Most people seem to not want to notice, or at least pretend they don't, and that's just fine with me!

All agreed, Woodster. This guy was definitely on display, though, that's what was fascinating. You know the "turn your back to the showerhead, lean backwards, and rinse your hair" routine? He was all about that, with Mr. Happy waving around in front of him. Combined with an apparent lack of interest in actually doing anything, it was irresistible as a display of male pride. Oneupsmanship to the extreme. smile

#12069 - 08/04/09 05:47 PM Re: locker room boner [Re: concretehand]
Woody Offline

Hmmm - Sort of, "Lookie what I've got!" lol I'd have to guess that the guy was just an exhibitionist... there's definitely a difference between ignoring your erection and flaunting it.

#12111 - 08/05/09 08:38 AM Re: locker room boner [Re: Woody]
concretehand Offline
enthusiast

Interestingly, he didn't have all that much to exhibit. Less than the average, I'd have to say. But it was simply made up for with sheer boldness. This was all a good 20 years ago and it's still clear in my mind. There's something about that pure, bold, male pride.

#13913 - 09/15/09 11:16 PM Re: locker room boner [Re: concretehand]
SamBadger Offline
stranger

no

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.