Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#6950 - 02/25/09 03:53 PM locker room boner
ppt Offline
stranger

ever had a boner in the locker room?

#6960 - 02/26/09 04:40 AM Re: locker room boner [Re: ppt]
HungforLadies Offline

cant say i ever have

#7655 - 04/04/09 12:27 AM Re: locker room boner [Re: ppt]
Johnny M Offline
stranger

I used to get locker room boners all the time. Of course, I was a little kid and didn't even know what it was about. Since my teen years, I've never had one... except once in the YMCA steam room. This was last year and I was in there by myself without a towel. For some reason, my mind slipped into a fantasy. Before I knew it, I had an erection... just about the time another guy walked in. I was embarassed but he didn't seem to care. He sat near me and proceeded to give himself an erection with his hand. I believe he was after a mutual-masturbation experience but I wasn't into that.

#7665 - 04/04/09 12:28 PM Re: locker room boner [Re: Johnny M]
Enforcer Offline
journeyman

Loc: U.S.of A.
Sometime it has a mind of it's own.

#8376 - 05/10/09 05:49 PM Re: locker room boner [Re: Johnny M]
biker_061 Offline
old hand

Loc: Oklahoma
Originally Posted By: Johnny M
I used to get locker room boners all the time. Of course, I was a little kid and didn't even know what it was about. Since my teen years, I've never had one... except once in the YMCA steam room. This was last year and I was in there by myself without a towel. For some reason, my mind slipped into a fantasy. Before I knew it, I had an erection... just about the time another guy walked in. I was embarassed but he didn't seem to care. He sat near me and proceeded to give himself an erection with his hand. I believe he was after a mutual-masturbation experience but I wasn't into that.

i recall in 8th grade (1968 for me) we ahd a jerk off contest in the locker room after gym class, winners for biggest cock, biggest load and longest shot.
Genesis 2:25
Ephesians 2:8
Luke 15:7

#9414 - 06/18/09 10:23 PM Re: locker room boner [Re: ppt]
JamesQC Offline
stranger

well... sometimes it depends on what im thinking of. do u?

#9444 - 06/19/09 07:06 PM Re: locker room boner [Re: JamesQC]
Blade Offline
journeyman

I was less developped than my class mates, so I was always embaressed to change in front of them, even to stay in briefs. Thus I had never experienced any locker room boner. smile

#9459 - 06/20/09 12:26 PM Re: locker room boner [Re: Blade]
S...G... Offline
stranger

i never have to be honest. But my mate did and he was quite embarrased about it especially as he was wearing spandex shorts so it was quite obvious...

#10321 - 07/08/09 02:01 AM Re: locker room boner [Re: S...G...]
rzfer Offline
stranger

it was an issue for me, and i'm not gay. just being naked around other people did it to me.

#10369 - 07/08/09 10:37 AM Re: locker room boner [Re: rzfer]
mugwump1 Offline
addict

Loc: UK
Do guys think in these unwanted boner situations it's their nakedness or yours that does it? I'm about the least likely guy to find myself in a locker room but I've been to nudist beaches, and since the first time I don't get one - it's a nudist beach, they're nude and doing what people do on a beach, what could be more ordinary than that (it does happen though if I get a view of a hot girl walking or playing a game... oh well, good to know it works, I just try not to look too close). But the moment mine come off it's time to lie on my front for a while. I think our own nudity can be more arousing than others', because while the novelty of others' nakedness soon wears off unless they're going to turn you on whatever they do, it's harder to dissociate being viewed from sexual contexts where we're most comfortable with it.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.