Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 8 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#35197 - 11/30/11 08:35 PM Re: How to correctly measure your cock [Re: CutCaliGuy]
OlderMan Offline

LIKE!! iagree goodpost

Men, hear Granny! Believe her!

#37343 - 11/07/12 02:40 PM Re: How to correctly measure your cock [Re: newguy234]
newguy234 Offline
journeyman

last time i been on this site and posted on this thread was in 09 im 22 now and glad to say i grew over and inch from 8 2/3 to nearly 10 i guess u can continue growin after ur 20s

#38610 - 04/18/13 09:36 PM Re: How to correctly measure your cock [Re: CutCaliGuy]
OlderMan Offline

I just posted the LifeStyles Condoms charts in Member Pics, since I had the JPEG files on my computer but couldn't find them on the web.

#38633 - 04/19/13 03:58 PM Re: How to correctly measure your cock [Re: CutCaliGuy]
CaroleTucson Offline

Loc: Tucson, AZ
How to correctly measure?

Slide it inside your woman, and see if she likes it smile

#38638 - 04/19/13 09:10 PM Re: How to correctly measure your cock [Re: CutCaliGuy]
OlderMan Offline

Yes! Carole wins. ^

Hey, where's the damn icons for "look up" and "I agree" signs and all that?

#38651 - 04/20/13 09:04 AM Re: How to correctly measure your cock [Re: CutCaliGuy]
journeyman

I'm not understanding this chart

#39042 - 05/06/13 01:01 PM Re: How to correctly measure your cock [Re: CutCaliGuy]
zxe Offline
enthusiast

The one issue with measuring your penis from the top, is guys who have a curve, using mathematics, the angle from the base to the top, will be shorter, than if you followed the angle of the curve.

#41736 - 10/16/13 12:33 AM Re: How to correctly measure your cock [Re: CutCaliGuy]
Dennis Offline
stranger

Loc: Victoria, Australia
Many guys measure their dick, just in case they are asked. Few guys realize that their dick gets smaller [apart from when it goes soft] as they put on weight.
For every 15 kg of weight gain you lose about 1 inch. But gaining that inch back takes more effort, you need to loose at least 17 kg to achieve that goal.
So if your partner is gaining weight because he eats like a pig, tell him the facts, it will have more effect than nagging him.

#174186 - 02/10/14 09:02 PM Re: How to correctly measure your cock [Re: Big Al]
franzl Offline
journeyman

Al, it's maybe a bit ridiculous to add a further reply (in addition to my earlier one) as I come across this thread after nearly four years. But I notice that I failed to clarify for you back then that I was speaking in broad terms, about unpredictable life in all of its complexity and totality--not about anybody's penis size in general or in particular, and certainly not about mine (as you seem to take for granted, probably because you disseminate "enlargement" information). In that specific regard, I certainly have no complaints whatsoever. But if I won a jackpot, what about those who won an even larger one, or those who won a much smaller one?

I still say (realistically and pragmatically, not pessimistically) that with its tickets randomly, mindlessly issued, life is one big, unpredictable lottery. What's "fair"--or meaningful--about that?

Edited by franzl (02/10/14 09:07 PM)

#174347 - 03/02/14 01:59 PM Re: How to correctly measure your cock [Re: franzl]
Big Al Offline
Sponsor
enthusiast

Originally Posted By: franzl
Al, it's maybe a bit ridiculous to add a further reply (in addition to my earlier one) as I come across this thread after nearly four years. But I notice that I failed to clarify for you back then that I was speaking in broad terms, about unpredictable life in all of its complexity and totality--not about anybody's penis size in general or in particular, and certainly not about mine (as you seem to take for granted, probably because you disseminate "enlargement" information). In that specific regard, I certainly have no complaints whatsoever. But if I won a jackpot, what about those who won an even larger one, or those who won a much smaller one?

I still say (realistically and pragmatically, not pessimistically) that with its tickets randomly, mindlessly issued, life is one big, unpredictable lottery. What's "fair"--or meaningful--about that?

It's good to see you around here again smile

The thing about life is that it's not always "fair", nor is anyone guaranteed "fairness" just by virtue of living. There are going to be those who are gifted with things or opportunities that others may never have. The irony in that is that those who have never felt the lack don't appreciate them until they're taken away.

Sometimes, that sense of "unfairness" can stimulate one to do things that they may not have considered had they been satisfied with their lot. Let's use your lottery analogy as an example: How many stories do you read of those who win lotteries who end up in worse shape than ever mere years after winning?

You appreciate what you have, and you make do with what you've got. Most important in all of that is the willpower combined with the desire to see what you want fulfilled. That can often take you farther in achievement than those who never had to struggle for what they wanted.

Page 8 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.