Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 7 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#32252 - 05/26/11 01:34 PM Re: How to correctly measure your cock [Re: OlderMan]
OlderMan Offline

Firefly, we're waiting to find out...

:-)

#32258 - 05/26/11 07:32 PM Re: How to correctly measure your cock [Re: OlderMan]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

Loc: United States
Lol-- I love the "OK, finally, I'm gonna find out what perfection is" line. wink

I don't believe he would think if I didn't that it meant I thought he was little. He really has NEVER expressed any kind of problem or concern with his size. And neither have I! wink

As long as I want to have his penis-- hes very happy. smile And our sex life has never fallen off-- even after 13 plus yrs of having sex together. (the whole not having children probably helps...)

Though Oldermans suggestion to calibrate my mind and eye is a good one.

#33088 - 07/27/11 08:19 PM Re: How to correctly measure your cock [Re: Firefly]
OlderMan Offline

The only correct way to measure your cock is by the sincerity of your woman's sighs.

#33138 - 07/29/11 02:50 PM Re: How to correctly measure your cock [Re: OlderMan]
TheDudeFun Offline
stranger

Loc: SE Michigan
I was fascinated with math provided here. I am not a math guy but fascinated that some others have mental capacity to develop a couple of those charts.

But even with those charts I am sure their are many guys still wondering if their package is adequate. So many can measure their penis and then looks at charts and even seeing where they line up in charts wonder "do I have enough?"

So, I have taken considerable time to develop a "chart" for those.

What for a time consuming t.v. event. Something like the NCAA basketball tourney in the United States. You don't have to be into college basketball to see how you measure up. Okay, what you do is pretend to be really be into it. You take a seat on the couch and watch or pretend to watch. You see the East coast games and sit there falling asleep through the West coast games. If you sleep on the couch for three days straight you do not have enough. If before the end of the third night your gf/wife drags you away from the Telee to be with her on the bed you have enough.

#34502 - 09/20/11 07:52 AM Re: How to correctly measure your cock [Re: CutCaliGuy]
andry Offline
stranger

well measure it with a scale..or one more way by inserting penis into vagi.. and she will let you know the size.

Edited by George (09/20/11 08:45 AM)
Edit Reason: spam

#35170 - 11/28/11 09:45 PM Re: How to correctly measure your cock [Re: CutCaliGuy]
OlderMan Offline

Another dimension, so to speak, is the variance in the size of any one man depending on time of day, arousal, alcohol intake, hydration, excitation, etc. If I have just a run-of-the-mill erection, I am about 6.5" x 4.5". But if I am very turned on with an EQ of 10, or about to come, I am 7" x 5" or bigger.

I am a huge grower, if that has any bearing.

#35171 - 11/29/11 02:22 PM Re: How to correctly measure your cock [Re: CutCaliGuy]
granny__granola Offline
enthusiast

Loc: Phoenix
The more I like a man and the more I learn about the kind of human being he is, the more physically attractive he becomes to me. That's rather peculiar, isn't it? That my perception of his physical attributes would change over time, despite the fact that obviously the attributes themselves haven't actually changed.

His penis is definitely included in this phenomenon. The more I like him and the more he pleases me sexually, the more attractive his penis becomes to me, and the more I want to see it and touch it and feel it inside me. I don't necessarily see it as being larger in an absolute sense, but I do begin to see it as being the right size for me. Do you see what I mean? Being the right size is what matters.

In other words, the perception of penis size contains a lot of subjectivity. Actual physical measurement with a tape means very little to me. I understand about the male ego and whatnot, and I don't mean to criticize it or put it down. But if a man has the right size for me, who cares how many actual inches that is?

---Lily Tomlin

#35173 - 11/29/11 03:18 PM Re: How to correctly measure your cock [Re: OlderMan]
nichjay Offline

Originally Posted By: OlderMan
Another dimension, so to speak, is the variance in the size of any one man depending on time of day, arousal, alcohol intake, hydration, excitation, etc. If I have just a run-of-the-mill erection, I am about 6.5" x 4.5". But if I am very turned on with an EQ of 10, or about to come, I am 7" x 5" or bigger.

I am a huge grower, if that has any bearing.

I've found significant differences in size as well due to varying circumstances. Kind of defeats the purpose of measuring.

#35177 - 11/29/11 03:59 PM Re: How to correctly measure your cock [Re: granny__granola]
RainbowUnderwear Offline
old hand

Loc: Indiana
Originally Posted By: granny__granola
The more I like a man and the more I learn about the kind of human being he is, the more physically attractive he becomes to me. That's rather peculiar, isn't it? That my perception of his physical attributes would change over time, despite the fact that obviously the attributes themselves haven't actually changed.

His penis is definitely included in this phenomenon. The more I like him and the more he pleases me sexually, the more attractive his penis becomes to me, and the more I want to see it and touch it and feel it inside me. I don't necessarily see it as being larger in an absolute sense, but I do begin to see it as being the right size for me. Do you see what I mean? Being the right size is what matters.

In other words, the perception of penis size contains a lot of subjectivity. Actual physical measurement with a tape means very little to me. I understand about the male ego and whatnot, and I don't mean to criticize it or put it down. But if a man has the right size for me, who cares how many actual inches that is?

Very well said, Granny.

Choke, Chuck Palahniuk

#35181 - 11/30/11 12:09 PM Re: How to correctly measure your cock [Re: RainbowUnderwear]
granny__granola Offline
enthusiast

Loc: Phoenix
Originally Posted By: RainbowUnderwear
Very well said, Granny.

bigkiss

---Lily Tomlin

Page 7 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.