Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Topic Options
#3974 - 11/04/08 08:55 PM A super-long foreskin inches beyond normal length
jason Offline
stranger

Loc: minnesota
I the case of my friend, his foreskin hangs way past his glans.
In the placid state his penis is very short. He may have a concealed penis because his glans is the only part that protrudes beyond his crotch area when he is flacid but his foreskin dangles about 3inches further down. With erection his penis reaches about 4 inches total (crotch to tip of glans) but
his foreskin still dangles about an inch past his glans. He has
a tight foreskin that won't retract behind his enlarged glans but with a lot of effort he can still pullback when he's soft.
WHAT can this dude do to remedy that? He's been asking me to look up his issue but medicaly I can't find much info.

#5981 - 01/06/09 08:40 AM Re: A super-long foreskin inches beyond normal length [Re: jason]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well..if he wants to know what to do, get advice and serioauly have it appreciated, he can contact me @ skinlovr@hotmail.com

#5983 - 01/06/09 04:26 PM Re: A super-long foreskin inches beyond normal length [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

hi i am very sexy man

#5992 - 01/07/09 05:56 AM Re: A super-long foreskin inches beyond normal length [Re: jason]
henjenny Offline
stranger

My husband was kinda like that. He asked me to look at him with the light on and I saw his penis that one night before he got into his pjs and it was like short and wide for maybe 2inches and the rest of it just looked like wrinkly skin dangling off the wide part. He said that he was shorter than most guys but I never saw any other penises before I saw his. I lost him and since becoming widowed I feel like I'm more curious about the way other men are made different. He sure didn't look like the pics in medical books.

#5997 - 01/07/09 11:13 PM Re: A super-long foreskin inches beyond normal length [Re: henjenny]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

Loc: United States
Jason- If the foreskin won't retract properly at all- then circumcision may be the answer for your friend. I'm no expert- but he may want to look into that as a possibiliy. Or maybe it would be just to trim the foreskin down some?! I'm not sure- but a dr would know.

#6107 - 01/16/09 12:11 PM Re: A super-long foreskin inches beyond normal length [Re: Firefly]
CutCaliGuy Offline

Well, first of all he should try retracting in a hot bath, when the skin is loosest. Do this daily. try to retract as often as possible when erect, stopping when it becomes painful. If it does not become looser after a month of this, consult a doctor. There are steroid creams they can prescribe that will loosen the foreskin. If all of these methods fail, then consider circumcision. A urologist can give you good advice on this. Theres a surgeon called Dr David Cornell who has several yahoo groups where you can submit pictures of your condition and he will give free advice.
Good luck.

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.