Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#14653 - 10/01/09 07:18 PM Re: Poll: Preparing for a Big Date [Re: Firefly]
CaroleTucson Offline

Loc: Tucson, AZ
I like Old Spice too.

I think a lot of this is because as we get older our bodies are less tolerant of, for want of a better word, unnatural stuff. We can't drink as much, we can't eat junk food as much, etc, etc.

Conversely, there are other things that I find more appealing now ... like the taste of my man's semen. Just to throw that out there smile

#14669 - 10/01/09 10:29 PM Re: Poll: Preparing for a Big Date [Re: CaroleTucson]
secondchance Offline

ugh. no old spice.
I do like old school bay rum though, so to each her/his own.
I'm immune to pot scent, but not lame potheads.
there's use and there's escaping.

#14927 - 10/07/09 11:13 PM Re: Poll: Preparing for a Big Date [Re: George]
CFL Offline

Loc: Melbourne, Australia
Change the sheets, and the pillowcases. Clean your place up, for God's sake, vacuum the floor, wash the dishes, clean the bathroom, etc etc. Put away any dirty washing - it smells. Smells kill libido. Consider cooking dinner for her. Go easy on the alcohol - one bottle of wine should do it. Not cheap wine, and serve it in clean wine glasses. Make sure the place is warm - cold kills libido. Get the bedroom ready ahead of time: clean bed linen, tidy, warm, incense, dimmed lighting. Some girls LIKE to know someone is trying to seduce them. Clean your teeth, of course, and shave - carefully... no woman wants to be irritated down there by some bloke who hasn't shaved properly - and you WILL get into some clit action, won't you? Speaking of clits - I am amazed no one has mentioned this: cut and polish your nails - she won't want to be scratched and cut in her various orifices. Think metrosexual - you won't go wrong.

#14939 - 10/08/09 12:22 PM Re: Poll: Preparing for a Big Date [Re: CFL]
CaroleTucson Offline

Loc: Tucson, AZ
Originally Posted By: CFL
and shave - carefully... no woman wants to be irritated down there by some bloke who hasn't shaved properly - ... I am amazed no one has mentioned this: cut and polish your nails - she won't want to be scratched and cut in her various orifices.

Yep, yep, yep. Good advice. This may sound obvious, but make sure your hands are clean, too.

#14951 - 10/08/09 03:19 PM Re: Poll: Preparing for a Big Date [Re: CaroleTucson]
secondchance Offline

Originally Posted By: CaroleTucson
Originally Posted By: CFL
and shave - carefully... no woman wants to be irritated down there by some bloke who hasn't shaved properly - ... I am amazed no one has mentioned this: cut and polish your nails - she won't want to be scratched and cut in her various orifices.

Yep, yep, yep. Good advice. This may sound obvious, but make sure your hands are clean, too.

and lip balm. Seriously.

#15149 - 10/15/09 01:07 AM Re: Poll: Preparing for a Big Date [Re: George]
manlihood Offline
stranger

when both get horny... i duntink anything matters anymore but after tt bathroom shld be clean maybe that will strike a second chance to do it once again????

#15440 - 10/22/09 10:48 AM Re: Poll: Preparing for a Big Date [Re: George]
stoneofrefuge Offline
stranger

Loc: Texas USA
I would go outside and sit in the swing to feel the cool breeze to make both get tired out. then go into the bedroom to get comfortable to wait to see when the time will holler. I would take it slow and easy. i am a type who will take time before jumping in bed with a female right away. If a woman is married, I will run and not want to hurt the husband. If the woman is single and divorced by showing paper to prove it. I may consider depending on the situation. If she has kids, got to wait til they go to sleep to make the process smooth as possible.

#19234 - 03/22/10 05:58 AM Re: Poll: Preparing for a Big Date [Re: George]
starbuck Offline
journeyman

Loc: South East USA
Yes I think keeping the bathroom clean is a big one! I think it shows a little bit about your personal hygene as well!

#31630 - 03/05/11 09:58 AM Re: Poll: Preparing for a Big Date [Re: 4wDr]
cumbriankid Offline
veteran

Loc: U.K

I would say bathroom and bedroom need to be sorted. Lets face it the first place a girl is going to go is the bathroom so she can have a sit down pee (having spent the entire night hovering because of a strange fear of getting diseases through toilet seats). She will then have to examine her appearence for about an hour even though she knows she is game on!!

The bedroom needs to be tidy and so does the kitchen.

The average girl is going to want to pee in peace, get a nice shower, sleep tight and get a good, clean breakfast in the morning. The rest of the place can be hell.

Mind you I once went home with a girl whos house looked like the site of a nuclear war. I almost didn't bother having sex with her but a hungry dog never turns down a sausage even if he is expecting a steak!!

#32898 - 07/20/11 07:27 PM Re: Poll: Preparing for a Big Date [Re: 4wDr]
LackingForeskin Offline
journeyman

Clean the bathroom, and my sleeping area. Rest of the house is pretty clean. I hate bringing a girl home though. I'd rather go to her place. It's a like a little mini-vacation having some fun with a nice girl in a different place, waking up somewhere different after a night of fun. I also like doing hotel rooms for similar reasons, but unfortunately some girls think it's sleazy.

Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.