Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#8522 - 05/19/09 09:19 AM Re: Poll: Preparing for a Big Date [Re: 4wDr]
jules Offline

Loc: uk
yuk booze............ a sensitive lover does not need booze ......... but hygiene is a must, as is consideration, mutual respect and love. There is no substitute for gentleness and time taken to prepare the scene, after all the woman's body is her temple, and so your space should reflect the unique qualities that the woman has for you and of course visa versa. All should be soft and wholesome. Not tacky.
No getting drunk... rolling on and off like a booze cruise, or you will find yourself sailing alone..................

#8543 - 05/20/09 12:22 AM Re: Poll: Preparing for a Big Date [Re: jules]
RainbowUnderwear Offline
old hand

Loc: Indiana
Drunken messin' around can be quite fun... haha.

Choke, Chuck Palahniuk

#8545 - 05/20/09 12:34 AM Re: Poll: Preparing for a Big Date [Re: RainbowUnderwear]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

Loc: United States
Originally Posted By: RainbowUnderwear
Drunken messin' around can be quite fun... haha.

Yeah-- and 12 yrs later I'm still with him! Lol! (and we stayed together after the drinking was over)

#8548 - 05/20/09 01:39 AM Re: Poll: Preparing for a Big Date [Re: Firefly]
RainbowUnderwear Offline
old hand

Aha. =P ((But really, you're both alcoholics who drink away the memories of the bad drunken sex ... so that you can pretend to enjoy it in the future.)) Just kidding, obviously.

Choke, Chuck Palahniuk

#8551 - 05/20/09 11:27 AM Re: Poll: Preparing for a Big Date [Re: RainbowUnderwear]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

Lol! I know your kidding.

We were friends for awhile before we started fooling around. It was back in our party days. You know, the whole every weekend thing out at the clubs that some of us go through. We continued the weekend clubbing for awhile into our marriage- together of course-- but gave it up over 7 yrs ago when we both quit smoking as well. The extent of our drinking now is an occasional glass of wine for me(haven't had one in a long time) and an occasional beer for him. Theres some in our fridge now thats been sitting there for weeks. So glad we aren't overdoing that anymore! It was fun in our 20's and even into our early 30's-- now it would just be sad if we were still doing that!

ok- way off topic.

#8553 - 05/20/09 07:13 PM Re: Poll: Preparing for a Big Date [Re: Firefly]
RainbowUnderwear Offline
old hand

Haha, gotta love off topic tangents... I'm in my party days. It happens when you're 19, lol. Makes life fun and interesting. And takes the edge off school.

Choke, Chuck Palahniuk

#8556 - 05/20/09 08:18 PM Re: Poll: Preparing for a Big Date [Re: RainbowUnderwear]
beetleboy Offline

Jeez jules, they're talking about sex not placing the woman on a pedestal so men can bow down and worship at her feet, beggin to do her bidding and satisfy her every whim. According to your train of thought a guy should change HIS space to reflect HER qualities everytime he and a girl go back to HIS place to have sex. Why not just have her over to redecorate everytime you want to have sex? A dumb immature male would probably just get it all wrong anyway and nothing would be soft and wholesome enough for her. Did you ever think that sometimes a couple just wants to get down and dirty? To be honest, if that's they way you are I feel sorry for any guy you date. He will probably never be able to meet your superior standards.

#8559 - 05/20/09 09:41 PM Re: Poll: Preparing for a Big Date [Re: beetleboy]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

I did agree with jules mention of hygiene and mutual respect. Very important! Hygiene is even one of the tips I gave in one of my articles.

RainbowUnderwear-- yep, your at that age! I thought you were older though. You seem to have a pretty good, healthy mature outlook on issues.

#8561 - 05/21/09 01:08 AM Re: Poll: Preparing for a Big Date [Re: Firefly]
RainbowUnderwear Offline
old hand

Originally Posted By: Firefly
RainbowUnderwear-- yep, your at that age! I thought you were older though. You seem to have a pretty good, healthy mature outlook on issues.

=] Aw, that made me grin.

Choke, Chuck Palahniuk

#11306 - 07/23/09 02:28 AM Re: Poll: Preparing for a Big Date [Re: RainbowUnderwear]
secondchance Offline

brush your teeth. Twice.
clean the shower if you have the remotest dream of shower sex.
and clean sheets are a must. Seriously.
and both bodies are temples. Go worship how you please.

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.