Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 9 of 11 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 >
Topic Options
#31056 - 01/09/11 09:00 AM Re: Survey on Underwear, Dick Size and Other Stuff [Re: Anonymous]
mazda Offline
stranger

Loc: th
Thanks for the info.....

#31057 - 01/09/11 12:11 PM Re: Survey on Underwear, Dick Size and Other Stuff [Re: myrealname]
RiverHead Offline
old hand

Loc: United States
Quote:
Average Length x Girth

5.9" x 5.1"

Came in a bit above the 5 x 4.75 some claim is average. Exaggeration, fluke, true representation of average?

#31058 - 01/09/11 12:37 PM Re: Survey on Underwear, Dick Size and Other Stuff [Re: RiverHead]
myrealname Offline
old hand

Loc: Indiana
Actually, very nearly identical to the mean length and girth obtained by the often quoted LifeStyles condom survey done by the Ansell Corporation in Cancun Mexico: http://www.ansellcondoms.com.au/education/research.htm

In that survey mean length was 5.877" and mean girth was 4.972".

#31059 - 01/09/11 02:17 PM Re: Survey on Underwear, Dick Size and Other Stuff [Re: RiverHead]
gibsonl4 Offline

Loc: North Carolina
Once again, the averages here are so close to every other credible source. But as important, the difference between a quarter of an inch or so is neglible except in the mind's eye.

For example, 5.9 x 5.1 (the average in this thread) represents 100.4% x 102.5% of 5.877" x 4.972" (the Cancun results).

I understand the difference between being significantly larger or smaller than average but within that "average range" does anyone think such small differences are really perceptible?

My stats put me at 97.5% x 96.1% of the average size in this thread. If this was a math test I would have gotten two A pluses! Sure some guys are bigger and some are smaller than me. But once again, in the average range does it really matter that much?

We all need to stop thinking in terms of fractions of an inch being a big deal so we can move on.

Actually, if you can't stop thinking about size at least stop worrying about it. Your partner's opinion of the size of your dick will quickly be, or has already been, replaced by their opinion of how well you use it!

Edited by gibsonl4 (01/09/11 02:32 PM)

#31872 - 04/09/11 05:43 AM Re: Survey on Underwear, Dick Size and Other Stuff [Re: Anonymous]
2424 Offline
stranger

Thank you very much.

#32706 - 07/07/11 02:08 AM Re: Survey on Underwear, Dick Size and Other Stuff [Re: AnonymousPotamus]
RichMozart Offline
stranger

1. How old are you (please be exact, since I'm curious about generational differences)? 26

2. What is your height and body type? 5'8", slim to average

3. If you have begun puberty, at what age did it start, and if you have finished puberty, at what age did it end? 11-13

4. In which nation do you live? If you have lived in any others, what were they? US

5. If you live in the United States, which region do you live in? If you have lived in any others, what were they? Penn.

6. What is your ethnic/racial heritage? White

7. What economic class do you belong to (upper class, middle class, working class, etc)? middle

8. What is your sexual orientation/identity? straight

9. Have you been circumcised? yes

10. What is the approximate length/girth (circumference, not width) of your dick when it's soft? 2"/3"

11. What is the approximate length/girth (circumference, not width) of your dick when it's hard? 5.5"/5"

12. Do you have any genital piercings, and if so, where exactly? no

13. What is your preferred type of underwear (please select all that apply): boxers, briefs, boxerbriefs, banana hammocks (men's thong), women's underwear, no underwear, other (please clarify) boxers

14. If your preferred type is not available for whatever reason, are you willing to wear another type? If so, which kind?

15. Were you raised with other males in your household, and if so, what type of underwear did they wear (if you know)? boxers, briefs

16. Has your underwear-of-choice changed over the years? If so, can you explain why? I wore briefs until I started puberty than changed to boxers.

17. Are there certain conditions under which you would prefer to wear a different type of underwear, and if so, what are they and why? None that I can think of.

#32847 - 07/19/11 03:44 AM Re: Survey on Underwear, Dick Size and Other Stuff [Re: Anonymous]
Protein_Mink Offline
stranger

Thank you very much. Good content.
----------------------------------------------------------

Edited by JimInPhila (07/19/11 09:00 AM)

#33186 - 08/01/11 05:40 AM Re: Survey on Underwear, Dick Size and Other Stuff [Re: Anonymous]
prid Offline
stranger

Thanks for your response

#33748 - 08/17/11 11:37 PM Re: Survey on Underwear, Dick Size and Other Stuff [Re: Anonymous]
jenniferd Offline
stranger

This is very interesting post. Thanks for explaining the topic in detail. You have done really good work. I admire your efforts.

#34518 - 09/21/11 12:55 AM Re: Survey on Underwear, Dick Size and Other Stuff [Re: Anonymous]
TrickyNick Offline
stranger

1. How old are you (please be exact, since I'm curious about generational differences)?

- 24 years old

2. What is your height and body type?

- 5'8 and average

3. If you have begun puberty, at what age did it start, and if you have finished puberty, at what age did it end?

- It started when I was 12 and finished around 18 I guess.

4. In which nation do you live? If you have lived in any others, what were they?

- Canada

5. If you live in the United States, which region do you live in? If you have lived in any others, what were they?

6. What is your ethnic/racial heritage?

- Caucasian, French Canadian

7. What economic class do you belong to (upper class, middle class, working class, etc)?

- Middle class

8. What is your sexual orientation/identity?

- Straight

9. Have you been circumcised?

- No

10. What is the approximate length/girth (circumference, not width) of your dick when it's soft?

- 3.5 inches

11. What is the approximate length/girth (circumference, not width) of your dick when it's hard?

12. Do you have any genital piercings, and if so, where exactly?

- No

13. What is your preferred type of underwear (please select all that apply): boxers, briefs, boxerbriefs, banana hammocks (men's thong), women's underwear, no underwear, other (please clarify)

- Boxers

14. If your preferred type is not available for whatever reason, are you willing to wear another type? If so, which kind?

- Boxer briefs

15. Were you raised with other males in your household, and if so, what type of underwear did they wear (if you know)?

- Boxers and briefs

16. Has your underwear-of-choice changed over the years? If so, can you explain why?

- Yes, I used to wear briefs when I was a little boy, but now I wear boxers cuz I'm a man.

17. Are there certain conditions under which you would prefer to wear a different type of underwear, and if so, what are they and why?

If I'm working out, I prefer to wear boxer briefs because I like the way it keeps my junk in place.

Page 9 of 11 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 >

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.