Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 2 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 >
Topic Options
#5613 - 12/19/08 12:02 PM Re: Survey on Underwear, Dick Size and Other Stuff [Re: gunsnroses]
itsjustme Offline

Loc: fl
1. 50
2. 5'10" 180 fit and reasonably muscular
3. don't remember
4. US
5. Florida, born and lived through college in upstate NY
6. Caucasian, Scotch/ Irish
7. Middle / upper
8. straight. but not at all homophobic and have talked about some kind of same sex contact in a MFM threesome with my girlfriend.
9. yes
10. 2-2.5", 3"
11. 4.5" , 4"
12. no
13. boxer briefs
14. i have worn boxers, didn't like them. too bunchy and honestly i think my dick doesn't 'hang' enough for them to be comfortable.
15. dad and bro both wore briefs, as far as i know
16. raised in tighty whiteys. wore them into my twenties although the colors changed. as i worked out, played sports into my thirties the leg openings became too tight, and switched to boxer briefs for comfort. plus my women have said they look hotter.
17. lol, yes i have tried on a girl friend's panties, and boxers, and a thong (my ass looked good but my package is just too wee for a good visual). cotton boxer briefs are my strong preference, although maybe a nicer material would be cool if i found such a thing

#6026 - 01/09/09 11:33 PM Re: Survey on Underwear, Dick Size and Other Stuff [Re: itsjustme]
oe92 Offline
stranger

1. How old are you (please be exact, since I'm curious about generational differences)?

2. What is your height and body type?

5'10, 126, always been skinny

3. If you have begun puberty, at what age did it start, and if you have finished puberty, at what age did it end?

had full pubes at 12.

4. In which nation do you live? If you have lived in any others, what were they?

USA

5. If you live in the United States, which region do you live in? If you have lived in any others, what were they?

large midwestern city

6. What is your ethnic/racial heritage?

white - heritage wise, half irish, quarter german quarter dutch

7. What economic class do you belong to (upper class, middle class, working class, etc)?

middle class

8. What is your sexual orientation/identity?

straight, but i've had fantasies about younger boys for several years now, since probably age 12 (it actually feels quite good to admit that)

9. Have you been circumcised?

yes

10. What is the approximate length/girth (circumference, not width) of your dick when it's soft?

2 inches maybe? girth, don't know, probably average

11. What is the approximate length/girth (circumference, not width) of your dick when it's hard?

about 5.4 inches hard, average girth

12. Do you have any genital piercings, and if so, where exactly?

none

13. What is your preferred type of underwear (please select all that apply): boxers, briefs, boxerbriefs, banana hammocks (men's thong), women's underwear, no underwear, other (please clarify)

boxer briefs - i like tightness, but not briefs

14. If your preferred type is not available for whatever reason, are you willing to wear another type? If so, which kind?

n/a

15. Were you raised with other males in your household, and if so, what type of underwear did they wear (if you know)?

two other men in house -- briefs/boxers

16. Has your underwear-of-choice changed over the years? If so, can you explain why?

briefs as a young child, then boxers at maybe 8, then boxer briefs at 15

17. Are there certain conditions under which you would prefer to wear a different type of underwear, and if so, what are they and why?

don't think so

Edited by oe92 (01/09/09 11:39 PM)

#6043 - 01/10/09 08:01 PM Re: Survey on Underwear, Dick Size and Other Stuff [Re: oe92]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Underwear and Dick Size Survey

1. How old are you (please be exact, since I'm curious about generational differences)? 18

2. What is your height and body type? 6 foot 2 in. slender.

3. If you have begun puberty, at what age did it start, and if you have finished puberty, at what age did it end? began 13 or so. ending about now?

4. In which nation do you live? If you have lived in any others, what were they? united states

5. If you live in the United States, which region do you live in? If you have lived in any others, what were they? midwest.

6. What is your ethnic/racial heritage? white.

7. What economic class do you belong to (upper class, middle class, working class, etc)? middle

8. What is your sexual orientation/identity? straight.

9. Have you been circumcised? yes.

10. What is the approximate length/girth (circumference, not width) of your dick when it's soft? 4.5 inches long. 4 inch girth.

11. What is the approximate length/girth (circumference, not width) of your dick when it's hard? length 6.25 inches. 5.5 inches girth.

12. Do you have any genital piercings, and if so, where exactly? none.

13. What is your preferred type of underwear (please select all that apply): boxers, briefs, boxerbriefs, banana hammocks (men's thong), women's underwear, no underwear, other (please clarify) Boxers.

14. If your preferred type is not available for whatever reason, are you willing to wear another type? If so, which kind? use to wear briefs, but if i had to wear something else boxer briefs.

15. Were you raised with other males in your household, and if so, what type of underwear did they wear (if you know)? older brother. he use to wear briefs like i did, but once we both got to high school we started wearing boxers.

16. Has your underwear-of-choice changed over the years? If so, can you explain why? yes, see the last two questions.

17. Are there certain conditions under which you would prefer to wear a different type of underwear, and if so, what are they and why? when running or working out, boxers don't keep everything in place so well, a lot of bouncing and such. so underarmor is usually perferred.

#6062 - 01/12/09 05:54 PM Re: Survey on Underwear, Dick Size and Other Stuff [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

1. How old are you (please be exact, since I'm curious about generational differences)?

2. What is your height and body type? 6foot 2inch little fat and muscle smile

3. If you have begun puberty, at what age did it start, and if you have finished puberty, at what age did it end?

started at 12 not ended yet

4. In which nation do you live? If you have lived in any others, what were they? united states

Write now in UK but i was born and raised till 13 in lithuania

5. If you live in the United States, which region do you live in? If you have lived in any others, what were they?

---

European

7. What economic class do you belong to (upper class, middle class, working class, etc)? middle

Not sure middle i guess

straight

no

10. What is the approximate length/girth (circumference, not width) of your dick when it's soft?

10-9cm(4inch) Girth 8cm(3inch)

11. What is the approximate length/girth (circumference, not width) of your dick when it's hard?

15-16CM (6inch) Girth 13cm(5inch)

none.

13. What is your preferred type of underwear (please select all that apply): boxers, briefs, boxerbriefs, banana hammocks (men's thong), women's underwear, no underwear, other (please clarify)

Boxers (like to keep it free smile let it grow some more)

14. If your preferred type is not available for whatever reason, are you willing to wear another type? If so, which kind?

i gues it vould be briefs

15. Were you raised with other males in your household, and if so, what type of underwear did they wear (if you know)?

older brother wore briefs i think ( i saw it once ) sister wore women underwear, and i didnt live with my dad so dontknow but now he wear boxers and briefs

16. Has your underwear-of-choice changed over the years? If so, can you explain why?

when i was child i only knew about briefs so when my mom bought me boxers i started lovin them.

17. Are there certain conditions under which you would prefer to wear a different type of underwear, and if so, what are they and why?

BOXERS!!! because all my stuff is free

#6163 - 01/17/09 07:54 PM Re: Survey on Underwear, Dick Size and Other Stuff [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

5 feet 6? Skinny 125 pounds

Started maybe when I was 11-13

4. In which nation do you live? If you have lived in any others, what were they?
Canada

Ontario

White? Lol

7. What economic class do you belong to (upper class, middle class, working class, etc)?
Student

Straight up

No

No idea

5.5 inches length

No that shit is disgusting

Used to wear tidey whiteys when I was young, now its all boxers for me

Lol my dad wears tidey whiteys thats all I know

Yes when I was a kid tidey whiteys were comfy and stuff, but there were always disgusting cuz if u dont whiggle ur dick enough after pissing it would turn yellow and shit. Then when I was getting older I started wearing boxers because its more free, doesnt turn into shit stain cloth and tidey whiteys are kinda for lil kids

I always wanted to try silk boxers lol

#6204 - 01/19/09 02:22 AM Re: Survey on Underwear, Dick Size and Other Stuff [Re: Anonymous]
Steven Offline
stranger

Loc: New York
1. How old are you (please be exact, since I'm curious about generational differences)? 18

2. What is your height and body type? 5'10 and fit, athletic

3. If you have begun puberty, at what age did it start, and if you have finished puberty, at what age did it end? started 13 and ended 18

4. In which nation do you live? If you have lived in any others, what were they? USA

5. If you live in the United States, which region do you live in? If you have lived in any others, what were they? New York Presently also spend time in Rhode Island

6. What is your ethnic/racial heritage? Irish, German and Greek

7. What economic class do you belong to (upper class, middle class, working class, etc)? upper class

8. What is your sexual orientation/identity? Straight

9. Have you been circumcised? yes

10. What is the approximate length/girth (circumference, not width) of your dick when it's soft? 1.5 or 2 length 1 circumference

11. What is the approximate length/girth (circumference, not width) of your dick when it's hard? 4 length 2 circumference

12. Do you have any genital piercings, and if so, where exactly? no

13. What is your preferred type of underwear (please select all that apply): boxers, briefs, boxerbriefs, banana hammocks (men's thong), women's underwear, no underwear, other (please clarify) briefs

14. If your preferred type is not available for whatever reason, are you willing to wear another type? If so, which kind? boxers or boxer-briefs

15. Were you raised with other males in your household, and if so, what type of underwear did they wear (if you know)? briefs

16. Has your underwear-of-choice changed over the years? If so, can you explain why? no

17. Are there certain conditions under which you would prefer to wear a different type of underwear, and if so, what are they and why? no

#6228 - 01/19/09 04:18 PM Re: Survey on Underwear, Dick Size and Other Stuff [Re: Steven]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Soon 20 years old.

175cm. Athletic.

12-17.

Israel. Canada.

N/a.

White caucasion. Jewish.

Middle Class.

Straight.

Yes.

5 inches long.

8 inches long. A little over 6 inches in girth.

No, thank you.

I wear briefs, but I would be glad to wear boxerbriefs as well.

Yes, boxers.

A father and an older brother, wearing both briefs.

No.

In situations which entail exposure, I may prefer boxers as they do not reveal as much as briefs do. Briefs emphasize to an embarrassing extent my genitals.

#6282 - 01/21/09 01:20 PM Re: Survey on Underwear, Dick Size and Other Stuff [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Soon 16 .

148 cm. skinny .

11 - present havent stoped yet i think.

Netherlands, Gabon, Dubai, Greece.

N/a

Mix mom's White caucasion my dad is indonesian

Im a student .

Bi during my 13th year, straight since then

no

9 cm (4.5 inches) , girth idk

13cm (6.5 inches) girth never botherd

F...u..c..k noo.

I wear boxers unless i have sports then i dont wear anything

idk ive worn boxers since 7 years old be4 i wore Y fronts

A father (Y fronts) and an younger brother (boxers)

Nope

mayB tight boxers idk not rlly

#6337 - 01/24/09 01:41 AM Re: Survey on Underwear, Dick Size and Other Stuff [Re: AnonymousPotamus]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Underwear and Dick Size Survey

1. How old are you (please be exact, since I'm curious about generational differences)? I am 19

2. What is your height and body type? short 5'4" 253 lbs.

3. If you have begun puberty, at what age did it start, and if you have finished puberty, at what age did it end? started at age 12

The U.S. from Toronto

I live in Michigan

Black native american

middle class

heterosexual

yes

2 inches

4 inches

none

joe boxers, boxer breifs, g-strings and no underwear

I would try almost any male underwear but breifs

breifs

no I was even brought up wearing boxers through potty training

If I feel like being attractive I wear my boxer breifs, layed back boxers, on the beach a thong or speedo and at my fiance' house no underwear.

#6552 - 02/05/09 08:52 PM Re: Survey on Underwear, Dick Size and Other Stuff [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

5 feet 7

started about 12

UK

white, british

working class

straight

no

2 inches

5.5 inches, 4.5 inches girth

no

briefs

not really

dad, briefs and boxers
brother, 14 years, boxers
brother, 13 years, boxers

have tried boxers but didnt like them

no

Page 2 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 >

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.