Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 11 of 11 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11
Topic Options
#177068 - 12/19/14 04:47 PM Re: Survey on Underwear, Dick Size and Other Stuff [Re: AnonymousPotamus]
SOUTHofZERO Offline
journeyman

Loc: Ecuador, South America
1. 20 (TOMORROW !)

2. 6' 1" slim

3. As I remember I was about 11 when I started getting hair, and spending more time in the shower, exploring, and EXPLOITING my boy parts. I was around 16 when I stopped growing, but kept getting a little more hair for another year or so.

4. I was born in the States, but now live on the Pacific coast of Ecuador, in South America.

5. When I lived in the States, I lived in FL

6. Caucasian

7. Middle

8. Bi

9. Yes, but I wish I wasn't. I'd rather have my foreskin.

10. 4" X 2.25"

11. 5.5" x 4.5"

12. No piercings, but I do have a very cool little smiling devil just above my dick. I need to keep a smooth shave so you can "SEE HIM".

13. My preference is the pouch style trunks, the kind that are contoured to a guy's natural anatomy, so there's a place for everybody down there. This is the style I've bought, since I started buying my own underwear. But I also have some boxer briefs, and old school boxers from high school.

14. Yeah, my second choice would be boxer briefs, third would be boxers, and last would be tightie whities. There's just something wickedly exciting about a guy in really hot tightie whities.

15. Yeah, my dad, and my brother. My dad wore tightie whities, and my brother used to where tightie whities (he's older than me), but then started wearin my boxers. Then my parents started buying him his own.

16. Yeah, when I was a kid, boys wore boxers, and so did I. In middle school, I remember getting some Tommy Hilfiger boxer briefs for a birthday gift. At first, I didn't like them. But a couple weeks later, I didn't have any other clean underwear, so I wore of pair of the boxer briefs. By the time I had a pair of tight jeans on, the boxer briefs started feeling a little "better" yo. I liked the idea that there was a way to keep my balls lifted up and away from my body, while also being separated from the shaft of my dick. I wore them more and more, along with the rest of my boxers. But when I started college, and buying my own underwear, I found the pouch style briefs and trunks. They are truly the best fitting AND feeling underwear I ever found. I like the idea that there is a way to keep my balls lifted up and away from my body, while also keeping the shaft of my dick from being stuck to the front of my balls.

#177389 - 04/01/15 06:42 PM Re: Survey on Underwear, Dick Size and Other Stuff [Re: AnonymousPotamus]
data1730 Offline
stranger

Loc: new york
Underwear and Dick Size Survey

1. How old are you (72)

2. What is your height and body type? (6-1, chubby)

3. If you have begun puberty, at what age did it start, and if you have finished puberty, at what age did it end? (12-19)

4. In which nation do you live? (USA)

5. If you live in the United States, which region do you live in? (Northeast)

6. What is your ethnic/racial heritage? (White)

7. What economic class do you belong to (upper class, middle class, working class, etc)? (middle)

8. What is your sexual orientation/identity? (Bi)

9. Have you been circumcised? (No)

10. What is the approximate length/girth (circumference, not width) of your dick when it's soft? (3.5 x 5)

11. What is the approximate length/girth (circumference, not width) of your dick when it's hard? (6 x 5.5)

12. Do you have any genital piercings? (No)

13. What is your preferred type of underwear (male thong)

14. If your preferred type is not available for whatever reason, are you willing to wear another type? If so, which kind? (Bikini briefs)

15. Were you raised with other males in your household? (Only child)

16. Has your underwear-of-choice changed over the years? If so, can you explain why? (Briefs to thongs for the feel and look)

17. Are there certain conditions under which you would prefer to wear a different type of underwear, and if so, what are they and why? (No)

#177812 - 01/02/16 08:25 AM Re: Survey on Underwear, Dick Size and Other Stuff [Re: AnonymousPotamus]
Vincenzo60 Offline
stranger

1. I am 60 years old
2. 5 feet and 11 inches tall
3. I am not sure at what age I began and finished puberty
4. United States
5. I live in Pennsylvania
6. White Caucasian
7. Middle Class
8. Heterosexual
9. Circumcised
10. 4 inch length and 4 inch girth when soft
11. 6 inch length and 5 inch girth when hard
12. I have no piercings
13. I wear boxer briefs
14. Boxers
15. I was not raised with other males in the household
16. I wore briefs when I was younger, boxers at age 35, boxer briefs at age 55
17. I would wear boxers because they are comfortable

#178080 - 03/04/17 03:36 PM Re: Survey on Underwear, Dick Size and Other Stuff [Re: AnonymousPotamus]
Justin Mathewson Offline
stranger

1. How old are you (28)

2. What is your height and body type? (6'4 265)

3. If you have begun puberty, at what age did it start, and if you have finished puberty, at what age did it end? (16-18)

4. In which nation do you live? (USA)

5. If you live in the United States, which region do you live in? (southeast)

6. What is your ethnic/racial heritage? (White)

7. What economic class do you belong to (upper class, middle class, working class, etc)? (middle)

8. What is your sexual orientation/identity? (straight)

9. Have you been circumcised? (yes)

10. What is the approximate length/girth (circumference, not width) of your dick when it's soft? (1x2)

11. What is the approximate length/girth (circumference, not width) of your dick when it's hard? (3.75x4)

12. Do you have any genital piercings? (No)

13. What is your preferred type of underwear (panties)

14. If your preferred type is not available for whatever reason, are you willing to wear another type? If so, which kind? (boy shorts)

15. Were you raised with other males in your household? (no)

16. Has your underwear-of-choice changed over the years? If so, can you explain why? (have been in panties since about 18)

17. Are there certain conditions under which you would prefer to wear a different type of underwear, and if so, what are they and why? (No)

Page 11 of 11 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.