Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 12 of 13 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 >
Topic Options
#30116 - 11/10/10 12:57 PM Re: Poll for Girls: Spontaneous Erections [Re: livinglarge]
Smoldering Offline
journeyman

I really resent the sense of guilt and furtiveness I feel if I get an erection in public when the likelihood is that if a woman does notice it, I'm more likely to be thought of as a pervert than as anything else. It's particularly galling if the woman reacting to me happens to be dressed in a snug satin blouse without a bra. Those make the nicest frames for hard nipples I've ever seen. It's such a double standard that people like me don't even know how to begin to discuss it.

I realize that the solution for me is internal - just stop worrying about it. But that does little to overcome the sense of judgment I feel is going to be inevitable.

Part of me wants to push the envelope - to go commando under a suit and work up a raging hard on just before visiting the bank teller or ordering take out - and to maintain eye contact with any woman I see. But of course nothing of the sort happens.

Its that same voice from my past that told me to wear a jock strap to the high school dance.... aaak. It sure would be nice if I encountered an attractive woman in an elevator who would reach down and give me a few long strokes just before the door opened.

Maybe it comes from being married to a refuser. She's become asexual, so what the hell is my problem and why can't I just get over it? (Maybe its because I'm male and apparently unlike my wife, still have a pulse). I don't know; just please someone in my life do something original to startle me and give me hope for the future of the human race...

#30120 - 11/10/10 02:22 PM Re: Girls; Unwanted Erection Poll [Re: Firefly]
lilmissnaughty Offline
veteran

Loc: scotland
Hmm Have to say the only time I ever notice it I just gave the guy a bit of a wicked smile, licked my lips & went on with what I was doing... Probably dident help him any...... wink

#30123 - 11/10/10 03:06 PM Re: Girls; Unwanted Erection Poll [Re: lilmissnaughty]
Smoldering Offline
journeyman

Originally Posted By: lilmissnaughty
Probably didn't help him any...... wink

Heh.. I bet you made his day.

#32899 - 07/20/11 07:31 PM Re: Girls; Unwanted Erection Poll [Re: Firefly]
LackingForeskin Offline
journeyman

This actually happened to me for the first time with a girl I was seeing very briefly not too long ago. We met for breakfast one day, and sat side-by-side, and she kept kissing me on the neck and rubbing my inner thigh, which pretty much made my dick ascend towards the heavens. When we got up to go pay the check, it was soooooo embarassing.

Edited by LackingForeskin (07/20/11 07:32 PM)

#32901 - 07/20/11 07:53 PM Re: Girls; Unwanted Erection Poll [Re: LackingForeskin]
granny_granola Offline
enthusiast

I don't think spontaneous erections are anything to be embarassed about. I doubt that most women even notice, unless you press it against them.

But if a man's erection is really that noticeable, I take it as a good sign smile

#34501 - 09/20/11 07:48 AM Re: Girls; Unwanted Erection Poll [Re: Anonymous]
andry Offline
stranger

interesting poll.

Edited by George (09/20/11 08:45 AM)
Edit Reason: spam user will be deleted if any more spam is posted

#34577 - 09/28/11 06:37 PM Re: Girls; Unwanted Erection Poll [Re: George]
LackingForeskin Offline
journeyman

Whether a spontaneous erection is noticeable depends on a variety of factors. Sometimes they're noticeable, sometimes they're not. They can be quite ebarassing in the wrong situation.

#37451 - 11/23/12 09:36 AM Re: Poll for Girls: Spontaneous Erections [Re: George]
IOS Offline
stranger

Loc: ch
smile

#174172 - 02/10/14 01:41 AM Re: Girls; Unwanted Erection Poll [Re: Thonger]
franzl Offline
journeyman

Originally Posted By: Thonger
Prostate exams aren't usually something guys look forward to either, so I was kinda surprised at my reaction. I didn't even feel my cock harden. Normally, I can feel it transition from soft to hard when I get an erection, but in this case, I just looked down and it was hard. I remember thinking to myself, "Huh, when did that happen?" Fortunately it didn't stay hard for very long... I don't think Dr's are used to seeing cum come out though, are they?

Though embarrassing, I'm kinda interested in seeing if I have the same reaction to this again. I'll have to wait until next year when my next prostate exam is due.

I can confirm from my own experiences that you're not alone in your reactions, Thong. wink Your description of not sensing that you're becoming erect is not at all unusual. One reason, I think, is that the patient's attention is too focused on the unusual sensation of the finger's penetration and stroking movement, even if it's a male doctor. As you suggest earlier, it is pre-cum (pre-ejaculate) and not actual cum (semen). But I can also attest that if prostate massage is continued long enough, it then WILL be cum. smile Nothing to be embarrassed about at all: doctors are pretty well used to seeing (or being aware of rather than looking to see, that is) pre-, but probably would be a tad startled by a full-blown ejaculation..... shocked

---Oh, and George, I got a kick out of--and thoroughly agree with--your eloquent comment in the immediately preceding post...!!! :-))

Edited by franzl (02/10/14 01:47 AM)

#174941 - 06/28/14 03:45 PM Re: Poll for Girls: Spontaneous Erections [Re: George]
JammerJames Offline
stranger

Loc: MA
I often get erect when slow dancing. I am very self-aware of it. I don't push it towards her, but if we are dancing really close than my bulge will be pressing against her. To my knowledge, none have complained.
Sometimes my cock controls me, not the other way around.

Page 12 of 13 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 >

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.