Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 11 of 13 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 >
Topic Options
#24294 - 08/15/10 12:52 PM Re: Poll for Girls: Spontaneous Erections [Re: Firefly]
RiverHead Offline
old hand

Loc: United States
I guess that's one good point about being smaller, you can have an erection under your clothes, and nobody knows it but you...

#24336 - 08/16/10 12:34 AM Re: Poll for Girls: Spontaneous Erections [Re: Firefly]
gamer_reg Offline
enthusiast

Originally Posted By: Firefly
You really have some "woman hate" going on, don't you gamer? I see from you the same kind of hatred for women that you claim to see that women have for men.
My 5th rule of life: Fight fire with fire.

Actually that does not apply here and yes I will admit that I am allowing a fair amount of my bitterness to come out here. I think I have a bit of a right to be bitter.... not that that makes it a healthy way to live but at my age with my future to look forward to it's about my only option.

And it's NOT hatred of women. In fact I will caution you on associating anything I say with the word HATE. Hate is THE singularly most powerful word in ANY language. I don't "HATE" anything. Hate is an emotion..... NOT an action. It bugs the piss out of me to hear people using the word so haphazardly as in "Hate Crimes" and "Hate Groups". That is a tawdry effort to incite and I want no part of the word.

I dislike any attitude that places one person above another. Face it. The politically correct movement in this country has worked hard over the past 30 years to do just that. And in the case of women vs men... well, let's look at the facts. How many "Deadbeat" moms do you hear about? When was the last time you heard anybody talk about the father's rights? When was the last time you heard anybody consider anything BUT the Woman's choice in terminating a pregnancy? Do you see Judges saying Mom, you have to go out and get a job and donate 50% of everything you make to court ordered child support just like the father has to do? And who has to do the ASKING to get married and who has all the decisions in who gets chosen as a suitable husband? Does the man ever get much more than a wish and a prayer?

If bringing up these bias standards in our society lables me as a "hater" then I think the problem lies more with the label giver than the label wearer!

#24343 - 08/16/10 02:21 AM Re: Poll for Girls: Spontaneous Erections [Re: gamer_reg]
RainbowUnderwear Offline
old hand

Loc: Indiana
Gamer, it's a societal thing.. And I do believe that we are stepping away from some of that, albeit very slowly.

There are plenty of deadbeat moms, and there are plenty of deadbeat dads. I've heard discussions of father's rights often enough. I have a few different friends who were raised by single fathers because the father won the custody battle. I also have friends who were raised by single moms. They all turned out okay.

As for the father's right in abortion.. I agree that it took two to make the baby and it shouldn't take one to get rid of it. But the father isn't the one who has to carry the pregnancy for nine months. The father's body isn't being taxed. The way our species reproduction works, a man is simply a sperm donor. If the man carried the child, the man would get to make the decision.

As far as I know, child support can work in both directions. If the father has the kids, I do believe he can collect child support from the mother. But I may be wrong.

And who HAS to propose? No one. Either party can. It's just a matter of tradition and who WILL. Men have a choice in the women that they marry, just as women get the choice in the men that they marry. Neither side has any less choice in the matter.

I'm not calling you a hater, but I will say you're a bit jaded. If you don't like the way society works, fight to change it. But watch your actions in every day life-- a lot of them probably reflect the same ideals you abhor.

Choke, Chuck Palahniuk

#24353 - 08/16/10 10:55 AM Re: Poll for Girls: Spontaneous Erections [Re: RainbowUnderwear]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

Loc: United States
Ok-- so maybe hate isn't the right word. But I do feel that you despise women to a certain extent. I don't care to be lumped in with all the bitter feelings you have towards women in general. I want to be noticed for who I am as a person.. and not for my gender.

You're bitterness for the way things are is reflected in how you feel about women as a group.

Bias runs both ways.. and it doesn't always go in favor of the woman. There are just as many examples... maybe more.. of bias AGAINST women. Its not a 1-way street and the only way to change it on both sides is for people to take a stand.

I think this is happening more-- albeit not as quickly as some of us would like. I don't care for the whole "political correctness" notion to be bandied about as freely as it is.. but it does sometimes benefit people. And sometimes, its more about common decency that is labeled as political correctness.

Political correctness is probably part of what may help men in issues that pertain to children.

There are plenty of deadbeat moms.. I know a few of them and have heard them called that. There are women who turn over money for child support when their wages are larger then the mans. THough I do agree that there are plenty men who are taken advantage of in child support situations. I have seen that myself.

I can't believe you're even angry about the whole "asking someone to marry" thing! lol. I really can't. Traditionally it is the man... but not always. Maybe because typically, men are more likely to have 'cold-feet' when it comes to marriage then women are. Women know that pushing a man too hard into a commitment like marriage is more likely to chase him away then to make him commit. Also, theres a perception of women who are "too aggressive" that pervails when women take the initiative.

Men say they want assertive women-- but I think they want it only within the bounds of what they think is acceptable. They don't want women to grow a pair from what I've seen.

Anyways-- with my husband, I was the first one to say "I Love You". Why is it usually the women who say that first? I told him he didn't have to say anything then-- but it was how I felt. I think I was putting myself on the line there.

And men choose who they are going to marry as well. Its not jut women pointing out and saying "i want to marry him" and they get their wish.

This statement you made is completely contridictory:

Originally Posted By: gamer_reg
And who has to do the ASKING to get married and who has all the decisions in who gets chosen as a suitable husband? Does the man ever get much more than a wish and a prayer?

So-- which is it? If the man does the asking-- isn't he doing some of the choosing as well?

And as for this statement you made:

If bringing up these bias standards in our society lables me as a "hater" then I think the problem lies more with the label giver than the label wearer!

You, my friend, were the one who brought the word 'hate' into the conversation.. not me. You weren't bringing up biases either.. you were making a statment about man-hating women.

We have some very F'ed up young women in this world that have been taught some very awful lessons in the biased public forums.

To be honest I see more male hatred today than I ever have before! Even young girls are looking at ALL men as perverts!

These statement do not sound like societal biases. They sound like bitter statements pure and simple. So maybe hate is the wrong word-- but to me, these statements sound very hateful. Am I really the only one? You are condemning an entire gender with hateful remarks-- so don't lecture me about using the word "hate" in relation to you.

Edited by Firefly (08/16/10 11:06 AM)

#24382 - 08/16/10 09:22 PM Re: Poll for Girls: Spontaneous Erections [Re: Firefly]
Graham Offline
veteran

the only thing I agree with in what gamer_reg said is that divorce courts in california, especially, are totally stacked against the man. I suppose they were trying to redress problems from the past where men were free to abandon kids. But it's gone full circle and now dad's are expected to live in abject poverty so that their ex-wife and kids can have the same standard of living while they were together. Dad's rights is an oxymoron. They don't have any. Just pay up and shut up.

Thankfully, I don't live in the USA so I don't have to abide by them. I pay child support at the UK rate which is 20% of what I earn for 2 kids. That's fair and I don't mind. I don't pay any spousal support. I'd also like to add that my ex-wife makes more money than me, but I don't expect (or get) anything from her.

I'm not sure how we got off on this tangent. So back on topic, I don't agree that men getting a spontaneous erection is going to cause much fuss anywhere I've ever lived. It's what you do after that might cause legal problems.

I have had erections during massages and it's really no big deal. I've also had masseuses graze my naughty bits, either accidentally or deliberately, I don't care. It's kinda nice if they're female.

I'm not sure what Carole meant about state licensing. Is this forum only a one-state forum? I don't think so, it's international and in most countries it's perfectly fine to touch you down there accidentally, deliberately, or if you ask nicely, lol. I got a prostate massage once in China, it was rather, um, pleasant but not exactly what I expected. I think it was more a perineum massage but it may have been mistranslated.

Edited by Graham (08/17/10 02:48 PM)

#24418 - 08/17/10 02:08 PM Re: Poll for Girls: Spontaneous Erections [Re: Graham]
Thonger Offline
old hand

Originally Posted By: Graham

I'm not sure how we got off on this tangent. So back on topic, I don't agree that men getting a spontaneous erection is going to cause much fuss anywhere I've ever lived. It's what you do after that might cause legal problems.

Agreed. I'm sure my therapists would have a problem if I started jerking off in front of them. But they see my erections all the time and don't make a fuss about it.

I have had erections during massages and it's really no big deal. I've also had masseuses graze my naughty bits, either accidentally or deliberately, I don't care. It's kinda nice if they're female.

Kinda nice? I think it's totally nice. smile I look forward to my massages with the prospect of getting touched.

I'm not sure what Carole meant about state licensing. Is this forum only a one-state forum? I don't think so, it's international and in most countries it's perfectly fine to touch you down there accidentally, deliberately, or if you ask nicely, lol. I got a prostate massage once in China, it was rather, um, pleasant but not exactly what I expected. I think it was more a perineum massage but it may have been mistranslated.

A prostate massage would have been with her finger up your butt. I've never really had a true prostate massage, but I'd like to try it. I don't consider the time my doctor doing the prostate check a true prostate massage. She only rubbed my prostate for a couple of seconds and I leaked some juice. I imagine if she massaged it for a few minutes that I'd blast off all over the place. A perineum massage would be between your balls and ass hole. I get my perineum massaged during the massage. It's quite pleasant, and yes, I'm usually rock hard and it's laying out in the open as she does it.

#24420 - 08/17/10 02:54 PM Re: Poll for Girls: Spontaneous Erections [Re: Thonger]
Graham Offline
veteran

yes, Thonger, I knew what a prostate massage was but it was mistranslated from the Chinese into the English. So I didn't get that. I got a perineum massage instead. Still it was rather pleasant. Obviously, I was erect the whole time. I think that was the point.

Just for some background, that particular massage was in Qingdao, China. I don't believe touching your perineum or getting an erection is illegal there. If it was, or if it was enforced, probably every massage parlour and customer would probably out of business or in jail. Just not going to happen.

What part of the world are you in Thonger?

#24516 - 08/19/10 01:52 PM Re: Poll for Girls: Spontaneous Erections [Re: Graham]
Thonger Offline
old hand

Just for some background, that particular massage was in Qingdao, China. I don't believe touching your perineum or getting an erection is illegal there. If it was, or if it was enforced, probably every massage parlour and customer would probably out of business or in jail. Just not going to happen.

What part of the world are you in Thonger?

If getting an erection was illegal, then just about every man getting a massage would be thrown in jail. I find a perineum massage quite therapeutic for the muscles down there. The erection is just an added bonus.

I'm in Canada, eh?

#24518 - 08/19/10 05:36 PM Re: Poll for Girls: Spontaneous Erections [Re: Thonger]
Graham Offline
veteran

I like Canadians. They generally have a "don't give a f*ck attitude" but cool with it. Laid back yet opinonated. One of my best friends is Canadian. We used to be partners in crime in Beijing. We had too many adventures to detail here.

#29341 - 10/17/10 09:26 AM Re: Poll for Girls: Spontaneous Erections [Re: Firefly]
livinglarge Offline

Loc: Fla
Being in my 50's now spontaneous erections are a thing of the past. I do get them during the night usually in the early morning hours. I am rather large and in my teens and early 20's this definately presented a problem. I can remember only once actually intentionally getting a hard on. I was surfing on Cape Cod and met a group of young ladies. One of them showed interest and I taught her how to surf. We walked to a more private part of the beach. I had a raging hard on under some tight fitting jean shorts. I wanted her to notice and caught her eyes looking which was my intention. I found it extremely erotic and I know she did too. We had no physical contact that day. Neither of us mentioned it but we were both turned on. So I made arrangements to meet her the next day and she accepted without hesitation. So I wake up the next day, get called into work and that was the end of that. It's still a fun memory though.

Page 11 of 13 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 >

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.