Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 ... 12 13 >
Topic Options
#481 - 04/08/08 02:17 AM Poll for Girls: Spontaneous Erections
George Offline

old hand

Girls, say a fella came up to you at a club and started talking to you BUT you notice he's got an erection in his pants. Is it a turn-on, or not?
Clothed Erections
Only one choice allowed (476 total votes)
Yep, it\'s a major turn-on! - 182 (38%)
It\'s OK, at least he likes me. - 94 (20%)
I wouldn\'t mind one way or the other. - 88 (18%)
No, it would put me off him. - 57 (12%)
Urgh! That\'s a turn-off! - 55 (12%)

Edited by George (04/20/08 04:57 AM)

#482 - 04/08/08 02:20 AM Re: Girls; Unwanted Erection Poll [Re: George]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Haha, great poll!

#487 - 04/08/08 09:51 AM Re: Girls; Unwanted Erection Poll [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

It's totally different every situation. If you were dancing together and it happened, that's OKAY, but just out-of-the-blue walking around with a hard-on is kinda weird....those of you think it's a turn-on or that he's attracted to you are not with it! There's gotta be more to the story or something ELSE that lets me know he's aroused by ME and not just every other person there.

#489 - 04/08/08 03:33 PM Re: Girls; Unwanted Erection Poll [Re: Anonymous]
Juls Offline

Loc: The "Hills" Have Eye's
how is it wierd....Dicks have their own brains....Really they do..If a guy gets one out of the blue, it doesn't always man it's cause he is looking t someone else besids you....

Could be he is talking and walking with you daydreaming about what he wants to do with you!

#503 - 04/10/08 06:03 AM Re: Girls; Unwanted Erection Poll [Re: Anonymous]
shylily Offline

Loc: France
Originally Posted By: Anonymous
It's totally different every situation. If you were dancing together and it happened, that's OKAY, but just out-of-the-blue walking around with a hard-on is kinda weird....those of you think it's a turn-on or that he's attracted to you are not with it! There's gotta be more to the story or something ELSE that lets me know he's aroused by ME and not just every other person there.

I sort of agree here; I think I would find it a bit startling, but, on the other hand, as Juls points out, dicks do have a mind of their own so it's kinda natural for it to happen - in all that heat surrounded by loads of sexy women. It depends on his general attitude towards me as to whether or not I would find it a turn-on; he might be embarrassed by it's obviousness himself!

After all, the same thing can happen to us ladies in that we could equally be in a state of sexual arousal talking to someone we're attracted to, it's just that it doesn't show on us (unless, of course, you're wearing a very short skirt, with no panties on and start to slide off your chair!!).

I bet no guy would be turned off by that!

#507 - 04/10/08 08:14 AM Re: Girls; Unwanted Erection Poll [Re: shylily]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well Lily, I guess I can't claim to speak for the entire male gender, but I think it's a pretty safe bet you are correct. Nipple erections don't offend us too much either.

Keep in mind that some guys are "showers" and may look like they have an erection, when, in fact what you are looking at is a large flaccid cock.

#514 - 04/11/08 03:09 PM Re: Girls; Unwanted Erection Poll [Re: Anonymous]
quilzas Offline
stranger

Loc: Maine, USA
I have to say this one depends.

If I think he's cute, oh yeah, the hard-on is a big turnon and a nice ego stroke.

But if this is some skeezy, creepy dude, ugh.. forget it. Still flattering, I suppose, but not anywhere near as appealing.

#575 - 04/19/08 11:51 PM Re: Girls; Unwanted Erection Poll [Re: quilzas]
Anonymous
Unregistered

If he is making no effort to conceal the fact then that is kind of creepy but if he is trying to play it off or conceal it somehow then I would cut him some slack since erections are not something he can totally control.

#594 - 04/23/08 03:47 PM Re: Girls; Unwanted Erection Poll [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

"a large flaccid cock"

now THAT'S a turn on!

#842 - 05/12/08 11:52 AM Re: Girls; Unwanted Erection Poll [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

i have a belt on my shorts that flops over my crotch 'cause it's long like that. I catch every girl looking at it. Horny bastards.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 ... 12 13 >

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.