Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#4384 - 11/11/08 06:25 PM Small Penis Chat Rooms
Little Dick Offline
stranger

Loc: Wisconsin, USA
Does anyone know of any free on line chat rooms where you can go to enjoy being humiliated about your small penis without it being a come on for a sex phone site?

#4385 - 11/11/08 06:55 PM Re: Small Penis Chat Rooms [Re: Little Dick]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Little Dick
Does anyone know of any free on line chat rooms where you can go to enjoy being humiliated about your small penis without it being a come on for a sex phone site?
This is The Truth.Before you go get humiliated again,just let me tell you that you have plenty of penis for a girl that loves you.Girls usually get to like the guy first and then she considers the penis if at all.That is if the girl is worth anything as far as a relationship goes.Watch this video and you will see that your penis is big enough.First turn up the volume on your computer. http://www.yuvutu.com/index.php?proceed=yes&name=Video&op=view&video_id=9251 Instead of using a vibrator,your tounge,fingers,and your penis will all make a girl have a big orgasm.No need to be ashamed of your penis. I injured one of my testicles on Saturday with my penis pump.I was afraid to go to the hospital because I knew they were going to look at my penis and mine is small.It hurt so bad that I had to go.And to my surprise,noone cared about my size.They never looked at it weird either.I had to get a testicular ultrasound and the tech was a women in her 30's.I thought that she was going to look at me weird because of my small penis.It never happened and we ended up talking med technology as she was doing the ultrasound.So one of my worst fears was not even real. I hope you start living with pride that you have a penis between your legs and not a hole like a woman.If any woman makes fun of your penis,just tell her that you have more than she will ever have and also you might comment how big her nose is or how weird her body looks.

#5762 - 12/27/08 04:35 AM Re: Small Penis Chat Rooms [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi

#5763 - 12/27/08 04:35 AM Re: Small Penis Chat Rooms [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi

#5782 - 12/28/08 05:07 PM Re: Small Penis Chat Rooms [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

HEY MY NAME RANDY AND I HAVE TINY WINY PENIS
IT IS SMALL BUT VERRY POWERFULL GIRLS SAY OOO RANDY YUMM
SMALL IS POWERFULL BELIVE IT.

#6132 - 01/17/09 04:21 AM Re: Small Penis Chat Rooms [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Dam right

#6166 - 01/18/09 05:41 AM Re: Small Penis Chat Rooms [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

hey i have a 5.3 size penis am i the only one

#6251 - 01/20/09 05:52 AM Re: Small Penis Chat Rooms [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

yea

#6256 - 01/20/09 07:11 PM Re: Small Penis Chat Rooms [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

My penis is 1.5 inches when out with my balls slightly larger then a couple of small marbles. Is there anyone out there that has similiar?

#6257 - 01/20/09 07:13 PM Re: Small Penis Chat Rooms [Re: Anonymous]
dana
Unregistered

My penis is 1.5 inches when out with my balls slightly larger then a couple of small marbles. Is there anyone out there that has similiar?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.