Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Topic Options
#40651 - 07/24/13 12:00 PM Lady people...would you?
cumbriankid Offline
veteran

Loc: U.K
A thought struck me whilst reading a Jip Tu entry.

The general female consensus here is that size doesn't matter and small, average, large are all workable and acceptable!! So in essence you would be happy/willing to date a guy with a small dick BUT.....

Would you date a man who was open about being small. By that would you be happy if he made the same sort of comments women make about their breasts in public those "I haven't been blessed in that department" "I wish mine were like yours" type comments??

#40653 - 07/24/13 12:38 PM Re: Lady people...would you? [Re: cumbriankid]
CaroleTucson Offline

Loc: Tucson, AZ
Well, first of all, speaking for myself, I have never made a blanket statement that "size doesn't matter".

What I have said was ... size doesn't matter as long as it's within a usable range. If it's in that range, it's fine and it's not something I think all that much about. Extremes at either end, however, are probably just not going to work. That doesn't necessarily mean you can't have an enjoyable sexual encounter ... it just means that straight vaginal intercourse is not going to work as well.

What I have also said is that there is so much more to a man being a fun date and a good lover than simply the size of his penis. In fact, I'd say there was little correlation there at all. Don't get me wrong ... I notice a man's looks. Who doesn't? But especially at my age, a man's sexual attractiveness for me is much more about his "intangibles" ... what kind of a man is he? Is he a good, decent human being? Does he have integrity and values? Does he treat people right? And I know there are those of you here who think you know different and will scoff at that. Scoff all you want ... I know what I'm attracted to, and it's a man's character, not his package.

The biggest cock I've ever seen in person belonged to a little guy who was quite obnoxious and who held no attraction for me at all. I don't give a damn about his penis. He was a jerk and there's no way he would ever get into my bed.

I have dated a few men who I'd say were smaller than "average", although to answer your question none of them ever specifically spoke of it, and neither did I.

As for the comments about "I haven't been blessed in the breast department" ... I have made comments like that, but it's more a joke than anything else. I am quite satisfied with my breasts (even though they seem to be shrinking as I get older .. lol).

I also suspect that I'm wasting my time even bothering to write this. There are those who won't believe it, no matter what I say. So it goes.

#40658 - 07/24/13 01:36 PM Re: Lady people...would you? [Re: cumbriankid]
lilmissnaughty Offline
veteran

Loc: scotland
Depends on what you mean by being open about being small?

Theres a difference between being open/accepting & being comfortable with what he has...
and being a whiny lil woe-is-me bitch.
I have no problem with someone who has a small penis but is happy with himself.

I cant stand people who gripe and moan all the time about how small they are (or how there not tall enough or not rich enough etc etc...) and they dont know how anyone will ever love them etc etc.. but then the problem isent physical..its their attitude.

#40661 - 07/24/13 02:42 PM Re: Lady people...would you? [Re: cumbriankid]
cumbriankid Offline
veteran

Hmmmm! Gosh darn it we seem to have gone off topic!! I may have put the question badly!!

How about a scenario? If you mix with a circle of friends who openly discuss sex and YOUR partner in response to a question happily states he is X amount smaller than average? Not in a bitter/concerned/emotional way...he's just being open! Are you happy with that attitude/approach?

#40662 - 07/24/13 02:45 PM Re: Lady people...would you? [Re: cumbriankid]
cumbriankid Offline
veteran

To give an example there is a documentary called 'My Penis and I' in which a guy makes a documentary about his small penis and how he feels about it! His girlfriend refuses to appear on camera saying something like "I don't want to be known as the girl with the small penised boyfriend"

They have been together for years so the biology of it presumably doesn't trouble her....just the reputation!!

#40668 - 07/24/13 03:30 PM Re: Lady people...would you? [Re: cumbriankid]
lilmissnaughty Offline
veteran

Loc: scotland
Originally Posted By: cumbriankid
Hmmmm! Gosh darn it we seem to have gone off topic!! I may have put the question badly!!

How about a scenario? If you mix with a circle of friends who openly discuss sex and YOUR partner in response to a question happily states he is X amount smaller than average? Not in a bitter/concerned/emotional way...he's just being open! Are you happy with that attitude/approach?

That wouldent bother me. smile

#40687 - 07/25/13 11:37 AM Re: Lady people...would you? [Re: cumbriankid]
Bane2 Offline
enthusiast

By bringing it up will make him come across as insecure, and insecurity is a turn off for women.

#40702 - 07/27/13 06:45 PM Re: Lady people...would you? [Re: cumbriankid]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

Loc: United States
I've don't prescribe to the blanket statement that "Size doesn't matter either". I think it can matter- but not in the way that most men think.

For me, as with Carole, its when you get to the extremes of size either way that there can be challenges. But that doesn't mean that you don't work around them and find ways to make it work.

With any person- you find ways to make things work. And not just sexually, so I don't find it particularly troubling unless no matter what you do- you can't find something that works.

cumbriankid- in response to your scenario- I don't think that would bother me as long as he really was just accepting of it.

Now if he was going on and on and comparing himself to others and making comments-- that would sound very insecure like Bane says. It would get old after awhile as I'm sure it does for men when women are very insecure as well. I don't have a problem with reassurance in any area once in awhile. I think we all have times where we need reassurance for one reason or another-- but constantly?! No way.

#40781 - 07/29/13 06:35 PM Re: Lady people...would you? [Re: Firefly]
Ratty Online   content
old hand

Loc: United Kingdom
If you love someone enough you'll always find a way to work out a way for you both to give and receive the sexual pleasure that is the foundation of a truly loving and fulfilling relationship.
Even the most profoundly disabled people can enjoy a full sex life so the actual size of a man's penis is, in the grand scheme of things, pretty irrelevant.
If his penis is tiny it still has all the nerve endings he needs for him to acheive a satisfying orgasm and there are plenty of ways he can give his partner enough pleasure that don't necessarily have to involve penetration.
The same goes if he is enormous down there.
At the end of the day, if the planets are aligned and two people are meant for each other, love always finds a way.

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.