Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#40737 - 07/29/13 09:34 AM Re: First Time [Re: biker_061]
CaroleTucson Offline

Loc: Tucson, AZ
As for being initiated by an older person ... it's not that I necessarily disagree with the idea. I think it makes a certain kind of sense.

However, I have to say that, thinking back when I was 18 or 19, I would have considered the notion of being initiated by some guy in his 30s or 40s or whatever to be creepy as hell.

I suppose if it was the cultural norm, my attitude would have been different. But I like the way it happened, however fumbling and inexperienced it was.

#40760 - 07/29/13 02:30 PM Re: First Time [Re: biker_061]
JipTu Offline
old hand

Loc: Yorks UK
In the tribes that still practice it, it takes place at puberty, or after the first menstruation.
The male will be taught the 'ways' of penetration by, usually, one of his many 'aunts' and as these tribes 'share' their women this could be a close relation.
The girls again by one of her 'uncles'.
These proceedings will be watched by other 'aunts' & 'uncles'.
Girls will also be taught, by 'aunts', the ways of contraception. These are secret from the men.
All children are 'off the tribe' not 'belonging' to any individuals.

As an aside:
In medieval times the Lord of the Manor had the right to the first night with one of his virgin serfs or peasants when she got married - Droit de Seigneur.
In early times the first night of Monarchy & Aristocrats was observed by officials to ensure that consummation had taken place - as many marriages were arranged for political reasons and it was important that there was no 'get out', none consummation being the only one allowed.
Similarly with births, to ensure that live birth had actually taken place and a 'changeling' hadn't been slipped-in.

JipTu.

#40777 - 07/29/13 06:23 PM Re: First Time [Re: biker_061]
cumbriankid Offline
veteran

Loc: U.K
You always mention the Knights shagging people's daughters thing!! Mucky puppy! That's all that 'Robin Hood' myth your brought up with in Sheffield! Sad! He was of course Cumbrian!!

Edited by cumbriankid (07/29/13 06:24 PM)

#40793 - 07/30/13 09:06 AM Re: First Time [Re: cumbriankid]
JipTu Offline
old hand

Originally Posted By: cumbriankid
You always mention the Knights shagging people's daughters thing!!

Of course they shagged other peoples daughters they couldn't shag their own - they were wearing chastity belts and the tin opener wasn't invented for a few more hundred years.
That's all that 'Robin Hood' myth you're ( grin) brought up with in Sheffield! Sad! He was of course Cumbrian!!

You're thinking of another guy who robbed from the rich - and kept it. Something like Government.

He did wear similar long boots like our Robin Hood but he wore them for when he 'got lucky' with a sheep smirk

JipTu

#40805 - 07/30/13 02:00 PM Re: First Time [Re: biker_061]
JipTu Offline
old hand

cumbriankid

With my great knowledge of history and complete grasp of gibberish I can tell you there were several Robin Hoods - the hood was just a 'trade mark' registered with the local Sheriffs.

None of them could write so when registering they put a cross, as the sheriff was an educated aristocrat this made him cross, they also promised to pay the registration fee later, which they didn't, which made the sheriffs feel really evil.

The sheriffs put out a circular to other sheriffs to warn them what was going on but as they didn't know any names just described them as "A gang of thieving dicks who wear hoods".

The Boys in the Hood - see, nothings new - did not like this so changed it to the better sounding A gang of Robbing Richard Hoods.
The robbing got misheard by the peasants due to their ears being blocked up from the mud floors they had to sleep on so they called them Robin Hoods.

The Sheffield Robin Hood (Richard, or Dick, or the dick, of Loxley, 4 miles outside Sheffield) was different from all the others.
Being a true Yorkshire Man he applied sound Yorkshire reasoning to the subject.
One day sitting with Maid (or made) Marion he said "We've bin at this fer months and got nowt out or it, we rob from t' rich and gid t' pooha, t' pooha then becum t' rich and wi ha t rob them t' gid it back t' them us originally ownered it, tis bludy stupid, sod it, get thee keks doewn and let us have a reet gud shag.
This didn't go down well with his 'not that way inclined' men so he told them "Go fuck thee selves".
Not bin very bright (some were from Lankashur, some from Kumbriu) they tried but couldn't so tried with each other and the 'merry men' were formed and they skipped off into the forest with a "hey and a gay nonnie no".
A few took up sheep rustling, or that's what they called it - the only rustling was the sound of wool against bellies - their off-spring can be found all over the North West, now known a Lancashire and Cumbria.

It should be noted, as it is not well known, that Marion was also sometimes known as Robin - due to her red breast(s), that rough wool could play havoc in the days before bras and the other Robin's liking for 'sharpening his long sword' there didn't help.

When they heard that King Richard (nobody called him Dick) had been put in prison on his way back from the crusades they all had a 'whip-round', in more ways than one, to pay his bail.
Things improved when he returned and in gratitude for their help in freeing him he made all the Robin Hoods legal, in fact he made them tax collectors - and we're back to robbing dicks.

Disney and others have, in their usual way, totally fucked up the true story.

After writing that I'm not surprised they won't let me have anything sharp in here (they've even taken my crayons away) and think I can't do any damage with a keyboard - well they're wrong I tell you, they're wrong.

JipTu (nurse I think I need to go lie down)

Edited by JipTu (07/30/13 02:23 PM)

#40807 - 07/30/13 02:56 PM Re: First Time [Re: biker_061]
CaroleTucson Offline

Rough wool on breasts (or whatever)! No thanks!

#40809 - 07/30/13 04:30 PM Re: First Time [Re: biker_061]
cumbriankid Offline
veteran

Loc: U.K
Ha! You got me there Jip! I only said he wasn't from Sheffield because it makes Shefies so angry!! You did well not to go 'Completely' mental!

Ahhhh! Robin Hood! A story about the French being horrible to the Brits who are actually German!! A story or a prediction! Who knows!!

#40826 - 08/01/13 02:13 PM Re: First Time [Re: cumbriankid]
JipTu Offline
old hand

Ha! You got me there Jip! I only said he wasn't from Sheffield because it makes Shefies so angry!! You did well not to go 'Completely' mental!

laugh laugh laugh

Don't tell anybody but I'm not really a Sheffie, I'm not even a Yorkie - but I've been here so long nobody knows and I don't tell them.
If you're surrounded blend in, blend in.
Have you been accepted yet?????
I come from Derbyshire, the Peak District, where 'Little John' came from wink and I'm not going to go into how he fits into the Rob(b)in Hood story. Sufficient to say he had a quarter staff long enough to have Rob(b)in on his back a few times - oh those merry men (those tights should have been a dead give-away).

Could you please put it on headed paper that I'm not 'Completely mental' - might help at my next review.
Ahhhh! Robin Hood! A story about the French being horrible to the Brits who are actually German!! A story or a prediction! Who knows!!

Haven't you heard about the EU, its been in all the papers?

JipTu.

#40833 - 08/03/13 07:50 PM Re: First Time [Re: JipTu]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

Loc: United States
Originally Posted By: JipTu

I would have thought the back of a pick-up, on some nice soft hay, under the stars on a warm desert night would be perfect.
Not only for a first time but any time wink

JipTu.

Only if there was something over the hay like a blanket. Hay on bare skin isn't all its cracked up to be and definitely not in private cracks and crevices! lol Straw would probably be softer but not smell as wonderful.

#40836 - 08/03/13 11:06 PM Re: First Time [Re: Firefly]
CaroleTucson Offline

Originally Posted By: Firefly
Only if there was something over the hay like a blanket. Hay on bare skin isn't all its cracked up to be and definitely not in private cracks and crevices! lol Straw would probably be softer but not smell as wonderful.

LOL ... you got that right! The stalks and stems of dried alfalfa are not comfortable to sit or lie on.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.