Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#40646 - 07/24/13 11:29 AM First Time
biker_061 Offline
old hand

Loc: Oklahoma
another new thread inspired by jip...
let's remember in this one that it may not be appropriate to announce how young you were if you were under age where ever you live?
just share with us the 'first time' in whatever detail you're comfortable with.
Genesis 2:25
Ephesians 2:8
Luke 15:7

#40650 - 07/24/13 11:56 AM Re: First Time [Re: biker_061]
CaroleTucson Offline

Loc: Tucson, AZ
I think I've told my story on here before, but it's fun to relive that moment ...

I was 19 years old, a sophomore at the University of Arizona. I had fooled around in high school, but I had made a conscious decision not to give it up until I was in college. I was ready and looking for it during my freshman year at the university, but just didn't find the "right" boy.

Then I started dating this fellow during summer classes before my sophomore year, an engineering major from California (I always did go for slightly nerdy guys ... still do, in fact). He was very sweet, cute in an "engineering major" sort of way, and it wasn't long before I decided he would be the one.

So we were sitting on the living room floor of my apartment one night, listening to music. It was 1984, and I remember we spent some time talking about the novel, 1984, and then at some point we started making out and he got my clothes off.

I should point out that he was a virgin too, so it was kinda like the blind leading the blind, but you know ... you just do what comes naturally ...

When it came time to actually enter me, that poor boy was so keyed up that he ejaculated the absolute instant his penis touched me. I felt this stuff all over my thigh and at first I thought he'd peed on me, but then it dawned on me what had happened. It was very awkward. He was mortified, and I had no idea what to say.

But we somehow glossed over the moment and continued to make out. Then later on that evening, he tried again, and it worked this time smile

It's legion that it's supposed to hurt the first time for girls, but mine was fine. He was gentle and slow, and for that I'm grateful. I admit it was a rather strange sensation at first, but it wasn't long before I was quite enjoying it.

I still enjoy it, almost 30 years later.

#40703 - 07/27/13 06:53 PM Re: First Time [Re: biker_061]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

Loc: United States
My first time was with someone I didn't expect. Not really sure how it ended up that way-- but it did.

Me and my friend ran into two guys we knew from school-- its a very small school. Everyone knew everyone else.

We both were in cadillacs. We ended up parked in a corn field and I was in one car with a guy and my friend in the other (my car). The guy I was with was the my High School Principals son and it was his Cadillac!

We were kissing and making out and it just 'kinda happened'. Yeah, I know- it usually doesn't just happen. But it really seemed that way. It just flowed into that.

I was 19 like Carole and he was younger. But he definitely was more experienced then I was. Also like Carole- it didn't hurt me either and I only spotted a little bit later after it. I think my hymen was probably mostly torn already due to possibly years of riding horses or maybe a motorcycle accident I was in.

I don't regret it at all. It wasn't really awkward and there were no complicated feelings about it except that at the time I thought I was going to wait until marriage. lol That didn't last.

He passed away several years ago now from leukemia. Its strange to think because when I knew him, he was young and strong and great at sports.

We never got together again and that was fine. We still talked and saw each other, but that was it. It worked good for both of us.

#40706 - 07/28/13 08:27 AM Re: First Time [Re: biker_061]
JipTu Offline
old hand

Loc: Yorks UK
My initiated thread so my (part) initiation:

My first time was actually just an attempt but it was meant to be my first time.
I was 17 and she was just 16.
The ages are sexually legal in UK.
It actually happened after her 16th birthday party, so just legal.
The 'lead up' is not even clear in my memory but the result still is.
Sufficient to say that until that night there had only been over the clothes fumbling.

It was a complete disaster, physically and emotionally, for us both.
Neither of us had had any sexual education and I'd never seen a naked girl except in 'health & efficiency' magazines smuggled into school where the sexual bits were airbrushed out.
Most of my (and others in school) masturbatory images had been virtually fully clothed underwear ads.
The sight of a really naked girl wasn't only super arousing but also a shock.
I think the sight of a very erect penis was a great shock to her, from the expression I remember on her face.
I knew girls had nipples but I never knew that they stood out.
I didn't know (totally ignorant) that they had pubic hair and oh my God, didn't she have pubic hair, she was half Italian and it was thick and black.
I had no idea at all how I was suppose to 'deal' with these things, all I knew was that I was suppose to get my very rampant cock into her and was very eager to do so.
After a very few squeezes of her breasts, although these were even more exciting, I didn't want to waste time, I wanted to tried to do what I thought I was suppose to.
And although she was 'co-operative' she was as ignorant as me, although looking back not as keen.
We automatically, instinctively, almost took up the missionary position and without any exploration or preparation on my part I tried to thrust in, and thrust is the right word.
All my super-sensitive knob hit was a very uncomfortable tangle of pubic hair, then a shaft bending, painful bone, then her belly.
Realising that things might be better if she opened her legs she did and I got between them and we, or rather I, tried again.
This time my thrust did manage to penetrate the bush but it was too late.
I had my first 'real' ejaculation and it was stronger and more copious (see other posting) than any that I'd experienced from masturbation.
The first 'lot' went into and onto her pubic bush and as I straightened up at the shock of the sensation the successive productions went from her head to her breasts to her belly.
With me still erect (the power of youth) we, or rather she, tried to clean the 'sticky stuff' off her - the nearest thing being my shirt but I wasn't bothered about anything at that stage and couldn't have cared less.
In my eagerness (and selfishness) I persuaded her to let me try again.
This time she was even less keen having seen all 'my stuff' but agreed.
This time the position was better but the results weren't.
My (inconsiderate) thrust took the head and a little of my shaft into a completely unprepared virgin.
We both yelled out with pain, me from the very painful effect on my cock and her from it's effect on her.
Hastily withdrawing, for my sake and not just hers I rolled off her.
She was crying and I admit so was I, now at realizing that I had hurt her and also at my 'failure to be a man' and have my first fuck.
With hardly a word being spoken I dressed, with a still sticky shirt to remind me of my 'failure' and went home.
The relationship ended the next day when she told me she didn't want to see me any more - another failure.

My first full penetrative sex took place 2 years later when I was 19, with an 'older' experienced and understanding woman of 39.
She initiated it, literally 'guided' me and 'tutored' me, until I was eventually a 'man'.
God bless that woman and my luck.
We have kept in touch social and (decreasingly) sexually over the years and have many times talked and laughed about the gauche 19 year old lad.

JipTu.

#40711 - 07/28/13 05:00 PM Re: First Time [Re: biker_061]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

Loc: United States
Sometimes I think it would be better if young men and women were 'initiated' into sex by an older, trusted more experienced person. Like in the 'Clan of the Cave Bear' series.

#40716 - 07/28/13 07:03 PM Re: First Time [Re: biker_061]
CaroleTucson Offline

I've never done it in a Cadillac! It's gotta be better than in a pickup truck, though grin

#40730 - 07/29/13 05:54 AM Re: First Time [Re: Firefly]
JipTu Offline
old hand

Originally Posted By: Firefly
Sometimes I think it would be better if young men and women were 'initiated' into sex by an older, trusted more experienced person. Like in the 'Clan of the Cave Bear' series.

Agree 100% Firefly.

Some so called 'primitive tribes' still practice it.

Believe some 'more developed' societies do it but not so openly.

There would be so much less sexual unhappiness in the world for both sexes and so much more understanding of mutual needs.

I would certainly not have been where I was in my sex life, not only in my 'mechanical knowledge' but in my understanding of other's 'needs', if it had not been for my tutor.
The relationship was slightly frowned on as it was, for the age difference, and if I had been a few years younger then there would have been 'hell to pay' and probable prosecution.

There isn't so much put on age difference today (I think) but under age with older is still taboo - but with sexual development/curiosity/need what is under age?
I stress that I am not advocating paedophilia in any way.

This is an interesting article BUT it takes some reading.
http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=sexual%20initiation&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&ved=0CD4QFjAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Faaem.pl%2Ffulltxt.php%3FICID%3D1011065&ei=ZTb2UZDtL4a0POXZgYAO&usg=AFQjCNFwHx7g2sb-1tTagCCR1DnJmbJI7A&bvm=bv.49784469,d.ZWU

Got to admit that I've never fully worked out (and believe me I've tried) how such a basic, necessary thing as sex became such a taboo subject.

We almost all know what the opposite sex has, so why not openly show them, discuss them and all their various workings.
Sex is about the only thing where the older, more experienced don't instruct the younger - from the basics to the intricate and sex is both.

Sexual ignorance/misunderstanding is probably/possibly the most common reason for personal unhappiness.

Love The Clan of The Cave Bear series - just reading the latest now.

JipTu.

#40731 - 07/29/13 05:59 AM Re: First Time [Re: CaroleTucson]
JipTu Offline
old hand

Originally Posted By: CaroleTucson
I've never done it in a Cadillac! It's gotta be better than in a pickup truck, though grin

I would have thought the back of a pick-up, on some nice soft hay, under the stars on a warm desert night would be perfect.
Not only for a first time but any time wink

Without the hay maybe not - and in the rain sick

JipTu.

#40734 - 07/29/13 08:12 AM Re: First Time [Re: JipTu]
CaroleTucson Offline

Originally Posted By: JipTu
Got to admit that I've never fully worked out (and believe me I've tried) how such a basic, necessary thing as sex became such a taboo subject.

There may have been a good reason (or a perceived good reason) for the taboo long ago. All human societies have taboos that originated long ago, even if the original reason has been forgotten or no longer exists.

But I agree. On the face of it, it makes no sense for the reproductive function to be such a mystery, and furthermore the source of such shame and guilt. Maybe it originally had something to do with wanting to know who the father was, or something. Who knows?

It's not the only one, though. The workings of the human body have been involved in taboos in the West for centuries. When Michelangelo wanted to dissect cadavers to learn about muscles and skeletons to better sculpt them, he had to do it in secret or risk going to prison.

And it's still considered, at the least, extremely impolite to openly discuss various other bodily functions in most social situations.

Quote:
Sexual ignorance/misunderstanding is probably/possibly the most common reason for personal unhappiness.

I believe I've read that it's second on the list of primary causes for marital problems, the first being money.

#40735 - 07/29/13 08:13 AM Re: First Time [Re: JipTu]
CaroleTucson Offline

Originally Posted By: JipTu
Originally Posted By: CaroleTucson

I would have thought the back of a pick-up, on some nice soft hay, under the stars on a warm desert night would be perfect.
Not only for a first time but any time wink

Such a romantic, Jiptu smile

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.