Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#36595 - 05/14/12 05:48 PM Being Blunt
lilmissnaughty Offline
veteran

Loc: scotland
Ive always had a problem exspressing what I want, when I want it.. Now dont get me wrong.. im not shy or prudish.. But when it comes down to just flat out telling my man what I want.. I have issues.. Im not even good at hinting cause I feel I just sound silly (hush up, I know mentally thats not relivant but I still get that feeling)
Anyways my sex drive has recently taken a bit of a boost (I think due to some diet changes etc that have just been making me feel better altogether)
And ive just been feeling more. hmmmm I cant really describe it.. more Forward? and the other day I finally thought.. you know what.. I want X X X today & the only way im gonna get it is if I tell DH.
So next time DH walked in the house, I walked up to him, looked him straight in the eyes and said...

I want sex tonight, I want you to tie me up, blindfold me and suck my pussy till I cant stand it any more & then I want you to fuck me catatonic.& Now im going to go make dinner...

Now I hear men saying that their women dont tell them what they want & I think the point is that for some of us women, its not that we dont want to tell you what we want, sometimes we simply dont know what we want, or if we do, how to exspress it. Or we feel were going to hurt your feelings if we tell you "your doing it wrong" .
Often we give lots of hints that we think are freaking obvious & then get discouraged when you guys are totally oblivious. Only to us it just seems like you dont really care/arnt listing to what were "saying" so im not sure were I was going with this only that maybe if your woman isent telling you what she wants.. well maybe she is, she simply isent able to do in man-english wink

#36596 - 05/14/12 06:55 PM Re: Being Blunt [Re: lilmissnaughty]
granny__granola Offline
enthusiast

Loc: Phoenix
Originally Posted By: lilmissnaughty
I want sex tonight, I want you to tie me up, blindfold me and suck my pussy till I cant stand it any more & then I want you to fuck me catatonic.& Now im going to go make dinner...

Excellent, lilmiss!

(ummm ... can I use your words? you deserve royalties on 'em!)

---Lily Tomlin

#36606 - 05/15/12 05:04 AM Re: Being Blunt [Re: granny__granola]
JipTu Offline
old hand

Loc: Yorks UK
I think that men are rather 'slow' at picking-up on what women want and admit that I've fallen into that category.
It is also surprising how many men seem to think that because something 'works' this time with a partner that it will 'work' the next time with her, or with his next partner. The push button A, then button B, then button C and she's ready to go syndrome.
But I think also that many times, hopefully only in the early stages of a 'relationship', this is somewhat due to their partners reticence to be 'open' about their desires - in case he wonders what kind of woman she is and what she's got up to before.
I have found this is more likely to happen in a 'loving relationship' rather than a 'just for sex' one.
In the former the female may be reluctant to be open about what she wants in case her partner has his rose tinted illusions about her shattered.
In the latter she knows what she wants and (usually) isn't afraid to say so - because after all that's what she's there for.
Also, in the 'loving relationship', because she doesn't want to hurt his feeling, she may go on letting him be deluded into thinking that what he does and how he does it is fine by her.
The biggest dis-service a woman can do herself and her partner is to 'fake it'. A very slippery slope to her frustration and his continued misconception of his 'abilities', done with, wrongly, the best intent.
Most men (I hope) want to pleasure their partners but if he isn't but thinks he is, then he should be told - and guided.
He may egotistically feel less of a man initially but once he has seen/felt/heard his partner in 'full flow' (possibly for the first time) his sense of his manliness will be more than repaid for his willingness to 'learn'.

#36608 - 05/15/12 05:59 AM Re: Being Blunt [Re: lilmissnaughty]
cumbriankid Offline
veteran

Loc: U.K
Hmmmmm!!! Welcome to the world of women!! Women dont know how to express their sexual desires.....its a mans fault for not listening properly!!!

Logic you can only understand if you hand upside down!!

I think the whole "fuck me good, fuck me hard, fuck me now" school of sexual communication is a good one for women to attend. Men feel no need to interpret. If were being told to dig a hole we need to know how big it has to be but NOT why!!

#36612 - 05/15/12 11:52 AM Re: Being Blunt [Re: lilmissnaughty]
biker_061 Offline
old hand

Loc: Oklahoma
i'm guessing the new direct approach worked??? it does with me, when mrs biker says 'i want to suck on your c____k until you beg for mercy and then ride you 'til you're raw and then you can start on me' i know its going to be a good night!
Genesis 2:25
Ephesians 2:8
Luke 15:7

#36616 - 05/15/12 12:51 PM Re: Being Blunt [Re: biker_061]
lilmissnaughty Offline
veteran

Originally Posted By: granny__granola

Excellent, lilmiss!

(ummm ... can I use your words? you deserve royalties on 'em!)

Use away... To much red take to get them trademarked anyways smirk
Originally Posted By: biker_061
i'm guessing the new direct approach worked??? it does with me, when mrs biker says 'i want to suck on your c____k until you beg for mercy and then ride you 'til you're raw and then you can start on me' i know its going to be a good night!

LOL, Yes it worked.. Course I made sure he had time to think about it & get wound nice & tight...

Went & made supper & then when he started getting frisky afterwards,,, got him nice & hard,, then went & took a shower (I know.. its an evil streak I cant help it)

The thing is though that ive been hinting for years at the tie me up & **** me & got noooothing...
& when I say hinting.. I mean saying stuff like.. "Hmmm wouldent these silk scarves be good for tying me to the bed?"... & "You know thinking about being blindfolded & tied to the bed makes me all horney"... Seriously..how do you guys miss hints like that?

#36617 - 05/15/12 01:12 PM Re: Being Blunt [Re: lilmissnaughty]
Groovin Offline
journeyman

Loc: Maine
It is best to talk to a man as you would a dog: be direct, firm, and above all else, keep it simple!

So did he finally take the hint about the scarves and tie you up? And if so, how did he bind you, what did he do and how did you like it?

#36619 - 05/15/12 04:00 PM Re: Being Blunt [Re: lilmissnaughty]
lilmissnaughty Offline
veteran

*sigh* even my dogs take a hint better than that (obviously on compleatly difrent conversations) & I can just wave a bit of dried trip in front of them to get their attention...

He dident take the hints.. He did however take the direct spelled out in man-glish approch LOL.
Ive got a whole bunch of silk scarves I use for my hair but which come in handy elsewhere & luckly happend to have several next to the bed. laugh
I got dragged into the bedroom, tossed on the bed & .. well I'll definatly encourage a repeate preformance

Edited by lilmissnaughty (05/15/12 04:00 PM)

#36632 - 05/15/12 10:15 PM Re: Being Blunt [Re: lilmissnaughty]
OlderMan Offline

God, I wish my wife could be a bad girl! I *love* that kind of talk. That would make me hard for hours, with a mischievous evil glint in my eye and your pussy in my mouth until you were satiated and had no wiggle left. Then I would open you up and nudgefuck your deep spot until you creamed and screamed and passed out. OMG.

Wow, sorry, got a little carried away...

#36675 - 05/18/12 12:47 PM Re: Being Blunt [Re: lilmissnaughty]
lilmissnaughty Offline
veteran

LOL,
Funny thing is,, I talk "dirty" all the time, (perticularly fun in public places, said just loud enough for DH to hear me)
But talking dirty & saying what I "want" dosent seem to fall into the same catigory for me,

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.