Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Topic Options
#36535 - 04/28/12 07:25 PM Women, could this satisfy you?
duanculo Offline
stranger

i hope i'm not breaking any rules here but i think posting the pics gives a better idea and will give more accurate responses than if i stated the exact measurements alone. i am not trying to "show off" or be ridiculed and as you can see not all of us are 'big'. I am fairly ok with one aspect (length/girth) but very concerned about the other (length/girth). As with the measurements, i rather not disclose which 'm ok with and not so much as i don't want to prime you and affect your judgements in any way.

would love some honest opinions about the length, girth and if you believe it would fill or at least satisfy you
NSFW
http://pics.dick.net/gallery/249037.jpg
http://pics.dick.net/gallery/249905.jpg

#36536 - 04/29/12 02:00 AM Re: Women, could this satisfy you? [Re: duanculo]
OlderMan Offline

What exactly is your question? Don't make us guess. Just ask the question you want answered.

You look fine to me.

#36540 - 04/29/12 05:10 PM Re: Women, could this satisfy you? [Re: duanculo]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

Loc: United States
He wants to know if he penis would satisfy a woman.

The answer is- of course it would! Nothing wrong with it at all.

Most women (there are exceptions of course) are going to be more concerened about the whole man. How he treats her, how he makes her feel, if hes willing to listen to what she likes sexually...etc... etc...

#36541 - 04/29/12 07:07 PM Re: Women, could this satisfy you? [Re: duanculo]
SirFoggy Online   content

Loc: Born in Croatia, live (kinda) ...
duanculo,

there is one thing in your post which makes me confused a bit:

"I am fairly ok with one aspect (length/girth) but very concerned about the other (length/girth)."

So which one is it?

That aside, there's nothing wrong with your tool. There are few things to keep in mind when it comes to dick size:
- not all "keys" fit perfectly to all "keyholes" ie it is not all about the absolute size but how things fit well together. What someone may think of as small, someone else may think of as too big.
- without a proper reference size in pictures can be deceiving. For example, my tool is about 7.5" (add or take 1/4" depending on prevailing weather conditions) long but due to my height (6ft 3") it doesn't look overly impressive in head-to-toe pictures. Doesn't look small either but to tell you the truth, as long as it works I couldn't care less.
- more the woman is into you, your dick miracuously gets bigger

My advice would be, stop thinking if it would satisfy a woman; get the game going and find out.

#36550 - 04/30/12 05:24 PM Re: Women, could this satisfy you? [Re: duanculo]
JipTu Offline
old hand

Loc: Yorks UK
100% with FireFly & SirFoggy

It isn't just your dick that satisfies a woman, it is the total man.
If you don't treat her right from the outset you won't even get to first base, if you get beyond that point you are committed to carry on treating her right - and that definitely doesn't mean thinking your dick, big or small, is sufficient to satisfy her. 'Respect' for her vagina and 'attention' to her reactions and needs is just as important as it is to her as a total woman. With these, even if at first you fail to give satisfaction, she will give you a 'second chance'. Without these, irrespective of the size of your cock, she (probably) wont.

#36555 - 05/03/12 03:55 AM Re: Women, could this satisfy you? [Re: duanculo]
cathy22 Offline
stranger

Loc: U.S. East Coast
I agree with JipTu and Firefly., A big penis is fun, but if the guy and I don't click, it's a dead happening. I'm fortunate my guy was sweet AND had a big ****, smile

#36558 - 05/03/12 06:16 PM Re: Women, could this satisfy you? [Re: cathy22]
cumbriankid Offline
veteran

Loc: U.K
Originally Posted By: cathy22
I agree with JipTu and Firefly., A big penis is fun, but if the guy and I don't click, it's a dead happening. I'm fortunate my guy was sweet AND had a big ****, smile

Satisfy my curiosity and possibly the first posters....what is the attraction for you of a big penis?? Why is it more fun than an average guys penis....if all else is equal???

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.