Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Topic Options
#36483 - 04/15/12 01:00 PM Silver tongued devil
cumbriankid Offline
veteran

Loc: U.K
I was sharing a drink with an old pal the other night and the topic of ugly guys who do well with women came up.

His view was that some men did well with women because they were good looking BUT a lot of his ugly friends still had great looking girls on their arms because they knew how to talk to women. In my experience it seems to be true.

A buddy of mine came to mind. He is short, skinny, no muscle tone, middle aged and wears so much designer gear that it sort of makes him look self concious but can he pull women??? All day long!!! He seems to have quite a history with girls and i thought it was just a bit of story to impress guys but i have actually seen a very attractive girl in a bar damn near pull him out of his chair to be with him (he hadnt even spoken to her i must say). However his banter seems to win him women in general!!

So ladies what is a good talker in your eyes?? What in the name of God do these average guys say that sets you on fire???

#36493 - 04/19/12 03:33 PM Re: Silver tongued devil [Re: cumbriankid]
nichjay Offline

Pay attention to how they say it. Its all about confidence.

#36497 - 04/20/12 02:37 PM Re: Silver tongued devil [Re: cumbriankid]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

Loc: United States
I agree. Confidence has a lot to do with it. But what a man says can make a difference too.

No time to really get into it now (I'm working both jobs today and have for a few days now...) but also, what one man can get away with, another man can't.

One man may be able to say something and get a positive response- while another man could say the same thing and come across as creepy. lol Tone, inflection, intention, confidence.. all factor in.

Sometimes it makes a difference if you know the person as well.

#36584 - 05/13/12 05:16 PM Re: Silver tongued devil [Re: Firefly]
granny__granola Offline
enthusiast

Loc: Phoenix
Originally Posted By: Firefly
I agree. Confidence has a lot to do with it. But what a man says can make a difference too.

Absolutely! A man who can tickle my intellectual interest will have my attention, I guarantee.

---Lily Tomlin

#36585 - 05/14/12 04:24 AM Re: Silver tongued devil [Re: granny__granola]
JipTu Offline
old hand

Loc: Yorks UK
Originally Posted By: granny__granola
Originally Posted By: Firefly

Absolutely! A man who can tickle my intellectual interest will have my attention, I guarantee.

And probably/hopefully eventually 'tickle' something else laugh

Good to see you back g_g, missed you.

JipTu

#36588 - 05/14/12 01:15 PM Re: Silver tongued devil [Re: JipTu]
granny__granola Offline
enthusiast

Loc: Phoenix
Originally Posted By: JipTu
And probably/hopefully eventually 'tickle' something else laugh

Yes, hopefully!!

Quote:
Good to see you back g_g, missed you.

bigkiss

---Lily Tomlin

#37566 - 12/09/12 04:37 AM Re: Silver tongued devil [Re: cumbriankid]
gamer_reg Offline
enthusiast

Originally Posted By: cumbriankid
I was sharing a drink with an old pal the other night and the topic of ugly guys who do well with women came up.

His view was that some men did well with women because they were good looking BUT a lot of his ugly friends still had great looking girls on their arms because they knew how to talk to women. In my experience it seems to be true.

A buddy of mine came to mind. He is short, skinny, no muscle tone, middle aged and wears so much designer gear that it sort of makes him look self concious but can he pull women??? All day long!!! He seems to have quite a history with girls and i thought it was just a bit of story to impress guys but i have actually seen a very attractive girl in a bar damn near pull him out of his chair to be with him (he hadnt even spoken to her i must say). However his banter seems to win him women in general!!

So ladies what is a good talker in your eyes?? What in the name of God do these average guys say that sets you on fire???

How to talk to women? What, do you all speak a different language or something?

OF COURSE YOU DO! If you've read my posts you will know that I believe women have a different agenda in sex than men. Of course they do! It's how nature intended it. Well maybe not intended but it's how it works out for most every species on the planet! Men want sex, and power. Women want control and God knows what. Sex is just the most effective tool at your disposal.

So what do these guys say? Well stop and think. You have ALREADY classified them as ugly. Do you not think they realize that fact? They are either too short, too fat or just plain butt ugly. GOD how condescending that remark is.... and it's utterly TRUE as well!

The guys that you, and doubtless most OTHER women have classified as ugly more than likely accept that this is the hand they were dealt to walk through life with. Some men resign themselves to being classified and accept their fate. Other men simply overlook the classification through either ignorance or indifference.

Now, here is a novel idea. Perhaps these men are more mature and HONEST with themselves. Think about that statement. What is you women's BIGGEST complaint about men? HONESTY! Am I right or what? DAMN I know to much for a man don't I?

Let me turn the tables on you and point out the shallowness of the femals species. When I see/meet a 5 foot tall 400 pound 30 year old woman I don't think of her as ugly. I think she is a person that has little self respect. I think she might be a person that has perfe3cted the art of lying to herself. However I do NOT classify her as UGLY.

Perhaps a little self evaluation about what you value in men might be in order?

#37567 - 12/09/12 06:01 AM Re: Silver tongued devil [Re: Firefly]
JipTu Offline
old hand

Loc: Yorks UK

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.