Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
#35949 - 02/04/12 02:25 AM Re: Women, how long do you like intercourse to last? [Re: granny__granola]
SirFoggy Offline

Loc: Born in Croatia, live (kinda) ...
"I highly recommend marathon makeout sessions smile "
Agreed. In many ways I like and enjoy these much more than the "normal" ones. There's a gradual but steady build-up of pleasure and after some time the whole body is buzzing and tingling and even the slightest of touches creates waves of sensations rushing all over and throughout the body. When cumming in a "normal" session I can pretty much pin-point where (cock, balls, etc) my pleasure is coming from; it is focused, fairly short and somewhat "violent" event. Climax of the "marathon" session is completelly different. Source of pleasure is my body as a whole especially those parts in touch with my partner. I almost have a feeling of flowing out of mine and into the partner's body. When all this energy is finally released it feels almost as some sort of spiritual experience.

"Much better than movies. laugh "
pffft.... movies don't get even close.

#35952 - 02/04/12 12:57 PM Re: Women, how long do you like intercourse to last? [Re: OlderMan]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

Loc: United States
Make out sessions is something that I miss very much.

I love my hubby dearly, but just "making out" is not one of his strengths. I love spending time just kissing and petting to get revved up-- but hes not a really great kisser unfortunately.

Hes gotten a lot better over the years though! But still- its not what he does very well. I never really had a kissing issue with anyone else I was ever serious with.

The other issue is no matter how much he brushes his teeth or washes his goatee- they always seem to smell a bit funky to me. Thats a HUGE turnoff.

He turns me on in so many other ways- but kissing is not one of them.

THis is very disappointing to me. I spend time fantasizing about major make-out sessions because I just don't get it in my real life.

Those of you who do get it-- cherish it! Its a big part of lovemaking and being together-- and when its not there, you really do miss it.

Don't get me wrong- he has his skills that are highly satisfying! I just wish I didn't miss the kissing so much. (we close mouth kiss every day and say "I love you" every day. But I want the deep, passionate tongue kisses sometimes...)

#35953 - 02/04/12 01:02 PM Re: Women, how long do you like intercourse to last? [Re: OlderMan]
JipTu Offline
old hand

Loc: Yorks UK
Do the clock watchers have to 'punch in', in every sense of the term?

Arousal can start hours before, during a meal with a nice bottle of wine (or two), knowing looks and a few intimate but none sexual touching and grow into a crescendo much, much later - following not only physical foreplay but verbal and mental.
Who can say when sex starts? I've known partners who've had me 'zinging' just by a look in her eye at lunch time but the 'promise' was fulfilled until bedtime.

#35957 - 02/04/12 04:31 PM Re: Women, how long do you like intercourse to last? [Re: JipTu]
myrealname Offline
old hand

Loc: Indiana
Originally Posted By: JipTu
Do the clock watchers have to 'punch in', in every sense of the term?

Arousal can start hours before, during a meal with a nice bottle of wine (or two), knowing looks and a few intimate but none sexual touching and grow into a crescendo much, much later - following not only physical foreplay but verbal and mental.
Who can say when sex starts? I've known partners who've had me 'zinging' just by a look in her eye at lunch time but the 'promise' was fulfilled until bedtime.

I see. So that means I was having sex continuously from the time I turned 15 until I finally actually got laid?

#36117 - 02/25/12 10:12 AM Re: Women, how long do you like intercourse to last? [Re: OlderMan]
Groovin Offline
journeyman

Loc: Maine
Brings to mind Richard Pryor's old standup routine about how he could not last in intercourse for more than three minutes!

#177855 - 01/25/16 01:52 PM Re: Women, how long do you like intercourse to last? [Re: OlderMan]
Vincenzo60 Offline
stranger

Women like intercourse to last 10-15 minutes as you had stated. I usually am able to thrust for 10 minutes before I ejaculate.

#178049 - 01/19/17 11:12 PM Re: Women, how long do you like intercourse to last? [Re: OlderMan]
diegonieves Offline
stranger

Loc: India
I think half an hour, But some men simply can't satisfy his lady. And it can leave you frustrated, embarrassed and feeling like a failure.improve skills and try to gave her as much intimacy ,your lady will be less complaint.

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.