Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 14 of 14 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14
Topic Options
#34245 - 09/05/11 09:55 PM Re: has a girl ever boasted about your size? [Re: Hugh Cares]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

Loc: United States
Originally Posted By: Hugh Cares

I am aware of that. I never once claimed that the assertions were yours.

Oh really? grin How about this.....

I didn't miss the issue you were trying to discuss. I just didn't agree with your assertion that I replied to.

Lol! Sorry, couldn't resist...

Originally Posted By: Firefly

Agreed. Shall we leave it at that?

Yes, I'm done trying to explain. I was hoping that it would be an interesting discussion since its a topic that fascinates me. But that didn't happen.

Oh well! Nothing ventured, Nothing gained..... smile

#34251 - 09/05/11 11:46 PM Re: has a girl ever boasted about your size? [Re: RiverHead]
linghaman Offline
stranger

I am a tall guy. I am proportional. As a result I am larger than normal, I am a little under 10 inches erect. My avatar pic is semi erection. When I was younger I was generally self conscious in locker rooms and at camp. I was even more self concious when my wife saw me naked the first time. My early sex life with her was awful as sex with me was painful and I didn't know how to minimize it. To sum it up it wasn't all was cracked up to be. even now my bulge in jeans can be embarassing.

However that being said, my wife does brag in discreet circles to her friends and her sisters. If is a family inside joke. For the first time in my life I don't mind. Part of it for me has been this awakening I have gone thru.

#34252 - 09/06/11 01:36 AM Re: has a girl ever boasted about your size? [Re: Firefly]
Hugh Cares Offline
journeyman

Loc: Virginia, USA

Oh really? grin How about this.....

[quote=Hugh Cares]
I didn't miss the issue you were trying to discuss. I just didn't agree with your assertion that I replied to.

I just worded wrong. I should of said "I didn't miss the issue you were trying to discuss. I just didn't agree with the assertions that you posted and I replied to"

It was yours in the sense that you were the one that posted it.

Yes, I'm done trying to explain. I was hoping that it would be an interesting discussion since its a topic that fascinates me.

No explaining needed really.

Fascinates you but at the same time you think it's bogus

How many times to I have to try to explain that IMO I think those biological excuses are bogus??

#34253 - 09/06/11 01:51 AM Re: has a girl ever boasted about your size? [Re: linghaman]
Hugh Cares Offline
journeyman

Loc: Virginia, USA
Originally Posted By: linghaman
I am a tall guy. I am proportional. As a result I am larger than normal, I am a little under 10 inches erect. My avatar pic is semi erection. When I was younger I was generally self conscious in locker rooms and at camp. I was even more self concious when my wife saw me naked the first time. My early sex life with her was awful as sex with me was painful and I didn't know how to minimize it. To sum it up it wasn't all was cracked up to be. even now my bulge in jeans can be embarassing.

However that being said, my wife does brag in discreet circles to her friends and her sisters. If is a family inside joke. For the first time in my life I don't mind. Part of it for me has been this awakening I have gone thru.

that's great. Should make some guys around here feel real good. grin

#34257 - 09/06/11 11:52 AM Re: has a girl ever boasted about your size? [Re: linghaman]
McAndrew Offline

Loc: UK
I am a little under 10 inches erect.

And I'm a Dutchman.

#34285 - 09/07/11 12:03 AM Re: has a girl ever boasted about your size? [Re: Hugh Cares]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

Fascinates you but at the same time you think it's bogus.

I think using primal encodings as excuses for bad behaviour are bogus.. I don't think the actual findings are.

Hence my quote that you brought up: "How many times to I have to try to explain that IMO I think those biological excuses are bogus??"... maybe it wasn't clear enough-- I think using biological excuses are bogus-- I don't think the biological encodings are bogus.

I just really find it fascinating that women are just as primally encoded as men are for muliple partners. The old excuse that men are programmed to "spread their seed" apparently has its counterpart programmed into women to also have more then one partner.

But I don't think I can explain it any better then I have already tried to do. I think you are still misunderstanding what I was discussing and I don't know how to explain it in terms that are any clearer.

#34286 - 09/07/11 12:05 AM Re: has a girl ever boasted about your size? [Re: McAndrew]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

Originally Posted By: McAndrew
I am a little under 10 inches erect.

And I'm a Dutchman.

Yeah... I don't believe him either...

#34715 - 10/17/11 02:04 PM Re: has a girl ever boasted about your size? [Re: Remington]
nichjay Offline

No but I've had one spread rumors that it was small after a breakup. And I thought women were supposed to be more mature than guys.

One girl I was hooking up with bragged to me about the last guy she was with saying he was huge.
It happened after we went to her dorm room and I didn't have any condoms. She said she had some and it turned out she only had the magnum XXL ones. She told me how her ex was endowed and that he was much shorter than me. It turned into an awkward night and I made sure to carry extra condoms after that. My guys friends found it hilarious as did I.

#34796 - 10/22/11 12:55 PM Re: has a girl ever boasted about your size? [Re: Remington]
OlderMan Offline

I just really find it fascinating that women are just as primally encoded as men are for multiple partners. The old excuse that men are programmed to "spread their seed" apparently has its counterpart programmed into women to also have more then one partner.

I agree. I think the natural state of humanity is to have multiple partners and even have children with, or by, multiple lovers.

Monogamy is a church invention, plain and simple. While some love it, for many the pressure to remain monogamous causes great unhappiness as they struggle against their internal drives and instinct - hence the cheating that is universal.

Chemistry is real and exists for a reason. Your drive to have sex with someone else can be so strong it's almost breathtaking. That is true whether you are already in a relationship. What you do about it is where the variance lies.

Page 14 of 14 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.