Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#34220 - 09/04/11 12:20 PM The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow
No Expectations Offline

Loc: Florida
I started this discussion in a party with some friends. One of the guys was asking some of us if our girlfriends had swallowed us. Only 2 or three said yes, the other ones said "Hell I wish". I then started thinking and came to the realization that actually this has been more common for me as I got older. My old girlfriends were not as keen to do that. The last three girlfriends I have had, all older than 27, have swallowed me. I never asked for it, they just did it. Obviously is great ;-) So the question remains...is it common practice? What do the ladies think about it? Is it taboo? Is it perfectly fine? Do you do it with all guys regardless just because you actually like it? Curious to hear opinions.

#34221 - 09/04/11 12:26 PM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: No Expectations]
lilmissnaughty Offline
veteran

Loc: scotland
I do it & never had any issue with it. Even my first time.
In fact Id say I enjoy it, more for the look in hubbys face & knowing the pleasure he gets from it.

#34222 - 09/04/11 12:44 PM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: lilmissnaughty]
Hugh Cares Offline
journeyman

Loc: Virginia, USA
My wife did swallow the few times she actually sucked my dick. She knew it turned me on so she did it for me. I think it's one of the most unselfish things a woman can do sexually. Let's face it it's not exactly tasty stuff is it. If they could look at it under a microscope beforehand I doubt the few that do swallow would do it again. Millions of tiny tadpoles? I guess you could look at it as raw seafood.

#34223 - 09/04/11 12:55 PM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: Hugh Cares]
lilmissnaughty Offline
veteran

I Like Sushi poke tongue

#34232 - 09/05/11 10:23 AM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: lilmissnaughty]
JimInPhila Online   content

veteran

Loc: Phila. PA
I figure -- If you like me enough to have my dick in your mouth, you should like me enough to swallow.

Just my opinion, I could be wrong.

#34243 - 09/05/11 03:45 PM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: JimInPhila]
linghaman Offline
stranger

Read my blog entry Peppermint Cum in Linghamans log. There are things that you can do to make yourself a tasty treat.

Edited by linghaman (09/05/11 03:46 PM)

#34249 - 09/05/11 06:38 PM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: linghaman]
curious male Offline
enthusiast

Loc: usa west coast
I have only had one gal let me cum in her mouth.
But she didnt swallow.
Now im married and my wife has no interest in letting me cum in her mouth or swallow.
She doesnt like the consistency.
I hope eventually she will or I can find someone wjo will.
Just once damnit!

#34256 - 09/06/11 07:25 AM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: curious male]
vapo083 Offline
stranger

I_like_this_topic

Edited by JimInPhila (09/08/11 08:21 AM)
Edit Reason: spam

#34258 - 09/06/11 08:05 AM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: vapo083]
McAndrew Offline

Loc: UK
I've never understood why some men find this so important. Is it a power and domination thing?

My wife doesn't really like swallowing, but does sometimes in preference to making a mess somewhere inconvenient.
Personally I feel that coming in her mouth isn't really very good manners.

#34268 - 09/06/11 12:20 PM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: McAndrew]
No Expectations Offline

It is not a domination thing for me. Is a gesture thing. I have never asked for it, but the ones that have done it, I know have done it to either: A) Just because they do it and like it and have done it always in the past, B)Try to impress me and make me think they are good in bed, C) Show me they care for me and will go the extra mile to please me.

Except for the girls that gave me the answer A, I find it uncommon. Only 4 partners have done it and it has happened more often in my 30's. My girlfriend loves to swallow me (she actually used the word love) and she had a conversation about it with me. I asked her how common it was for her (My OCD again), she said she had only swallowed some partners and did it because of letter B, but with me she is doing it because of letter C.

She claims she regrets having done it with the other partners because she really did it for the wrong reasons and know feels disgusted about it. Ever since she got with me, she actually respects herself more and sees the sexual act as something more than sex. She sees it as an expression of intimacy and that includes the swallowing act. She says she loves to have part of me inside of her. She feels if we ever breakup, she would only do that with her future husband.

That's why I created the topic. To know woman's take on it.

#34269 - 09/06/11 12:48 PM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: McAndrew]
wellerone Offline
journeyman

All most every woman I have been with through my 50+ years has swallowed. Past ex wife, past long term girlfriends, and most recent and still together long term girlfriend. All were willing and I never had to ask, so I feel pretty lucky. But I also truly enjoy performing oral sex and see that as swallowing also. At least if you are doing it right ha ha. For me it is an awesome feeling to have my mouth and tongue bring my girlfriend to an earth shattering orgasm, and then just linger there afterwards teasing and tasting her. Just so intimate. She thinks I am orally fixated, she is right Ha Ha http://www.altpenis.com/forums/images/icons/default/laugh.gif. When she swallows me it is also a very intimate, loving, personal, and needless to say visually stimulating sexual moment.

#34270 - 09/06/11 01:53 PM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: wellerone]
biker_061 Offline
old hand

Loc: Oklahoma
seems that in my 40+ years of having oral sex that most of the ladies i've been with liked a warning before the cumming announcement ! some swallowed, some finished it off in other ways. i've been told that it's the surprise of the first shot that can be the problem omg . recently (like maybe the last 10 years) i've become increasingly subject to a condition called retrograde ejaculation so warnings are no longer needed rotfl . its still possible for my OL to get a drop or two out but it takes a while congratulations .
of course there's no clean-up needed after either! doh
Genesis 2:25
Ephesians 2:8
Luke 15:7

#34273 - 09/06/11 01:59 PM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: wellerone]
No Expectations Offline

So you do agree that is a very personal, loving and intimate act. That's so far the feedback I have seen on Yahoo answers forums. Most girls say they would only do it with people they love or care a lot for. I agree that's how it should be.

I love oral sex as well and I am extremely generous, and I am very old school and I put lots of thoughts and emotion when doing sex. I consider sex a beautiful and intimate act. I am proud to say that except for the night I lost my virginity, I have not had a one night stand, EVER. I have had chances, plenty, but I have not pursued the situation. Call me stupid, but I like to get to know the person and I am very careful about whom I sleep with. STD free baby!!!

So... wellerone, I know that at your age (by that I mean, the older the wiser. Not trying to offend) you probably don't care about this stuff, but judging by your answer, you would not mind if your current girlfriend was a swallower, hence she has swallowed others beside you right? Even if she tells you she did it with people she did not give a damn about anyways?

So...I would imagine one night stands would be a no no ladies?

Only one female opinion so far. Where are all the ladies? Don't be shy...

#34275 - 09/06/11 03:42 PM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: No Expectations]
lilmissnaughty Offline
veteran

Well... I dont do one night stands to start with so the questions kinda moot but I would agree that taking my Hubbys cock in my mouth and swallowing his cum is very intimate. I really cant see doing that with someone that I wasent in love with, much less a ONS or quick fling type of situation..

#34276 - 09/06/11 04:09 PM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: lilmissnaughty]
No Expectations Offline

I guess that's where my girlfriend's regrets lie. She did not love most of these men to the point where she should have swallowed them. But...what is done is done. She sees things differently now I guess. Never too late to understand life and know yourself right?

#34284 - 09/06/11 07:51 PM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: No Expectations]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

Loc: United States
I've always swallowed- even with men I didn't love.

But I do have to admit- that I don't particularly completely love doing it! The reason being that I do have problems with the consistency. I can't even eat egg whites if they are not completely cooked through- and semen has the same type of thick, runny, mucous-y consistency. (I have big issues with anything thats like mucus..)

Sorry, but when I swallowed, I did it really fast so I didn't have to swish it around in my mouth. I really can't stand the consistency. But I don't think the fact that I don't love it means that I'm not being intimate with someone I love- or even someone I didn't love.

I know there are women who swallow who relish every bit of it- but I'm just not one of those. I relish and enjoy that I am pleasing a man and I relish and enjoy that it makes him feel amazing-- but I don't relish and enjoy the consistency or even the taste.

It doesn't taste horrible to me-- don't get me wrong-- but its not exactly a chocolate bar either. lol. The taste really isn't what I have any issues with though-- like I said, its the consistency.

And I think its really crappy when some men make some women feel like shit because they don't swallow-- or because they don't love it as the best thing ever when they do swallow.

Not every woman is going to love doing it.

Think of something you absolutely hate to ingest (flavor or consistency- wise), something that will make you gag if you have it... then imagine that you had to ingest either the consistency and/or the flavor of that from the woman you love. Now imagine that she felt you didn't really accept her or love her unless you did it. Feels kinda crappy doesn't it?!

I think it is a very unselfish thing for a woman to do. I have done it countless times and enjoyed the fact that he enjoyed it.

But do I love doing it? Not really. I do, however, love, love, love the actual sucking and licking part of it.

I'm really good at that- if I do say so myself. lol. wink

Edited by Firefly (09/06/11 07:53 PM)

#34290 - 09/06/11 09:16 PM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: Firefly]
No Expectations Offline

Finally another woman's output. Thanks Firefly for the honesty. So...you have always swallowed for a different combination of reasons B (see my long post at 11:20 AM) and C?

Not to make a man think you are good, but to please him. Therefore, you are one of those lovers that has pleasure seeing the other person having pleasure. You feed off of that.

Now, if you would never have to do it again, you probably wouldn't, but because you want to please your man you will bite the bullet. That's what unselfish partners do. Kudos to you for that.

I actually love cunnilingus and I am pretty good at it if I might say so. So...I know what you mean. However, I don't do it as often or sometimes at all, if the person is not properly groomed or clean. A quick shower and cleaning each others parts could be a quick solution, but in the grooming part I am very strict.

#34314 - 09/07/11 09:56 PM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: No Expectations]
OlderMan Offline

I love to swallow women's juices and ejaculate, which not every man does.

#34318 - 09/08/11 01:00 AM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: No Expectations]
wellerone Offline
journeyman

So... wellerone, I know that at your age (by that I mean, the older the wiser. Not trying to offend) you probably don't care about this stuff, but judging by your answer, you would not mind if your current girlfriend was a swallower, hence she has swallowed others beside you right? Even if she tells you she did it with people she did not give a damn about anyways?

You are correct she has swallowed others had sex with others, and probably did it with others that she did and maybe didn't care about. So have I, So have most of us. The past is the past and I am only concerned with the present. So no I don't mind her past sexual experiences as those are the things that make her part of who she is today, just like all of us.

#34323 - 09/08/11 11:29 AM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: OlderMan]
biker_061 Offline
old hand

Originally Posted By: OlderMan
I love to swallow women's juices and ejaculate, which not every man does.

we may need a new topic on what men like to taste their partners juices? sounds like om and i both do!!! currently the OL seems a bit sweet & sour!

#34325 - 09/08/11 04:29 PM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: biker_061]
linghaman Offline
stranger

All:

There is love and intimacy and there is love and intimacy then there are aversions and revulsions. My lady is ok with swallowing my cum, although as I said earlier, she is not wild about it unless its minty or sweetened. However, what I can't get her to swallow is a tomato. She is revolted by their acidity and consistency. Regardless of how much we have tried, she just can't stand them in her mouth, she retches.

With some women its that way with cum. My wife loves salad and she isn't giving it up because of tomatoes, we just keep the tomatoes separate. The same can be said for cum. Make love, do oral but just keep the cum out of the salad.

Linghaman

#34337 - 09/09/11 08:54 AM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: linghaman]
pinkFlames Offline
veteran

Loc: Australia
I've never seen swallowing cum as related to love. I figure that if a guy is good enough to be allowed to cum in my pussy, he's good enough to be allowed cum in my mouth. I don't know if I'd be foolish enough to allow a casual partner to cum in my mouth these days as I'd have more consideration of the chances of contracting diseases but in my younger days I would never start a blowjob without expecting it to finish in my mouth. In fact to me, swallowing is the best part, sometimes getting there can be a chore.

Even though I love the taste and sensation of a man cumming in my mouth I respect women who have given it a go and can't handle the flavour or consistency. We all have our likes and dislikes.

#34362 - 09/10/11 07:56 AM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: pinkFlames]
JipTu Offline
old hand

Loc: Yorks UK
I've found that it depends entirely on the woman - some do and some don't and even that can vary from time to time - depending on their mood, arousal and (possibly) even the time of month.

I've had partners who have done it almost as a matter of course, who've only done it sometimes and others who've clearly stated "Don't you bloody well dare".

The first type, when it's expect and it's just part of the 'session' are, to be quite honest, not as exciting as those who only do it sometimes (birthday cake is no treat if you have it everyday).

The "don't you bloody well dare" type - well you just have to respect their wishes because a woman who will suck your cock isn't going to leave you 'hanging' and will 'bring to completion' some other way.

#34457 - 09/15/11 04:10 PM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: Hugh Cares]
mentaldish Offline
stranger

Loc: Cleveland, OH
Originally Posted By: Hugh Cares
My wife did swallow the few times she actually sucked my dick. She knew it turned me on so she did it for me. I think it's one of the most unselfish things a woman can do sexually. Let's face it it's not exactly tasty stuff is it. If they could look at it under a microscope beforehand I doubt the few that do swallow would do it again. Millions of tiny tadpoles? I guess you could look at it as raw seafood.

It has been years since my wife sucked my dick, but the few times she has sucked it she has never swallowed. Now I know she has/does suck and swallow other guys, but she's never preferred doing it for me.

#34477 - 09/16/11 09:55 AM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: mentaldish]

veteran

Hummm, kinda interesting, mentaldish.
Can you think of any reason why she would swallow other guys but not you?
Would you want her to swallow you?

#34547 - 09/25/11 06:03 PM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: biker_061]
CFL Offline

Loc: Melbourne, Australia
Hmmm... Well my ex-wife used to swallow. My current girlfriend, who shows every sign of becoming my life partner, is highly sexual, more so than my ex, adores oral, but doesn't swallow.

I taught her something new a year or two ago, that she finds very erotic... When I come in her mouth I kiss her, deeply, and take my come into my own mouth and swallow it. She couldn't believe this the first time I did it (it was in my car, at night in a busy street) but said it was one of the most erotic experiences of her life.

Speaking of oral - I went down on her yesterday morning while she was talking to her ex husband about some boring issue. She didn't stop me and when he hung up she begged me to fuck her. I happened to meet him later in the day (they have a great amicable relationship) and couldn't keep a smile off my face.

#36064 - 02/19/12 03:59 PM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: JimInPhila]
frenulum Offline
journeyman

Loc: USA
"Oh, the "problems" me have to endure, eh, Jim?, Should they swallow my sperm or not"? "Oh the agony of it all"...

#36066 - 02/20/12 08:05 AM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: No Expectations]

veteran

The way I figure it is--If you "like," "care," "enjoy," "love" me enough to put my dick in your mouth, then you should like, care, etc., me enough to swallow.

Just my opinion, I could be wrong.

#36074 - 02/20/12 06:48 PM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: No Expectations]
frenulum Offline
journeyman

Loc: USA
Swallowing semen is one of the great pleasures in life for men or women or at least it should be..if you`re concerned about STD`s, just find a man who is loyal to you as you are to him with the proper "papers" to proove you are both "clean" and swallow away...Take your time, and try not to gag when you start receiving your man`s cum shots and you`ll find it`s one of the sexiest, erotically thrilling things you can do to a man. Yes, I`m "bi" and not ashamed at all to tell you of one of my favorite things to do,try it yourself and you`ll see....and male/female couples are most welcum to join in the fun too...

#36080 - 02/21/12 05:28 AM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: JimInPhila]
granny__granola Offline
enthusiast

Loc: Phoenix
Originally Posted By: JimInPhila
The way I figure it is--If you "like," "care," "enjoy," "love" me enough to put my dick in your mouth, then you should like, care, etc., me enough to swallow.

This is pretty much how I look at it, too. I always consider a penis to be "loaded" ... you should be ready for it to go off at any time.

But at the same time I can also understand how it's possible to enjoy the sucking part but not the swallowing part. The act of sucking a cock is very sensuous and sexy. The act of receiving semen is sensuous and sexy, too, but it's something different entirely. I can understand how someone might enjoy the one thing but not the other.

---Lily Tomlin

#36082 - 02/21/12 07:15 AM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: No Expectations]
JipTu Offline
old hand

Isn't sex complex - it's a wonder the human race has survived. BUT it is that very complexity that makes it so exciting and enjoyable because you never know what is going to come (no pun) next. Not only does every partner vary but individual partners can vary from 'session' to 'session', even with-in the same session and that is what makes it so exciting; the finding out and the hopefully pleasurable unexpected. The expected can become routine and routine becomes boring.
I had one partner who the first time she gave oral issued the strict instruction "Don't you dare" and being a 'good boy', I didn't. The third time she did it, when being a 'good boy' I tried to leave I found myself not only being stopped but sucked harder and eventually drained. I never knew when this would happen and that somehow added to the experience, knowing that that time she really wanted it to happen and wasn't just doing it for my sake. A 'duty' suck would be as repellent to me as a 'duty' f*ck.

On a more 'weird' tack I had one partner who whilst giving very 'expert' manual or oral would never allow me to cum from it, it always had to happen 'in side', to use her words "where nature intended". Luckily she was on the pill because once she'd brought me to the 'edge' I had to go straight in, which she seemed to get a great amount of pleasure from. I often wondered (afterwards) if it was some kind of power/control thing - knowing that she decided when and where added to her excitement because she could/did orgasm from it. In penetrative sex she was very orgasmic, so maybe at times she just needed to 'get off' quickly.

An equally weird one was that I had a partner(?) who was married, who would only do/have manual or oral, to swallowed ejaculation/orgasm, because penetration would have been adultery. She must have gone to the Bill Clinton school of sexual etiquette laugh

#36083 - 02/21/12 09:32 AM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: No Expectations]
regal Online   content

If you have never had a nice warm sweet load down your throat your not living lol!

#36085 - 02/21/12 12:28 PM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: granny__granola]
biker_061 Offline
old hand

Originally Posted By: granny__granola

This is pretty much how I look at it, too. I always consider a penis to be "loaded" ... you should be ready for it to go off at any time.

But at the same time I can also understand how it's possible to enjoy the sucking part but not the swallowing part. The act of sucking a cock is very sensuous and sexy. The act of receiving semen is sensuous and sexy, too, but it's something different entirely. I can understand how someone might enjoy the one thing but not the other.

luv it g_g goodpost

#36116 - 02/25/12 03:42 AM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: No Expectations]
Windwalker Offline
stranger

There are a few reasons I don't always enjoy swallowing. The consistency is one reason- especially when I was pregnant.

The main one though, is that it really upsets my umm digestion I guess is the nice way to put it for a day or two. Do I still do it? Yes. Fact is, I like doing it, and I like giving my husband that pleasure. It just doesn't agree with me personally sometimes. frown

#36123 - 02/25/12 01:41 PM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: Windwalker]

veteran

Humm, maybe you'd be a candidate for the "Swish and Spit" club.

That might make you and the hubby happy.

#36149 - 03/02/12 12:52 AM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: JimInPhila]
Windwalker Offline
stranger

Humm, maybe you'd be a candidate for the "Swish and Spit" club.

That might make you and the hubby happy.

Me? Nah, I'd rather just go for the gold once a month or whenever.... and then there's no mess to find a place to dispose of.

#36161 - 03/03/12 07:55 AM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: No Expectations]
Windwalker Offline
stranger

Well, bad news... in the states, all women may have to stop swallowing! I doubt this will pass, but it's a thought that kind of sucks...or... doesn't.

"However, any action in which a man ejaculates or otherwise deposits semen anywhere but in a woman's vagina shall be interpreted and construed as an action against an unborn child," reads the amendment.

(From: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/02/wilmington-city-council-sperm-egg-personhood_n_1316924.html )

#36162 - 03/03/12 11:05 AM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: Windwalker]
SirFoggy Offline

Loc: Born in Croatia, live (kinda) ...
All I can say is omg

So, if this is passed they would need one "controller" for each and every sexualy mature person in the US? And the "contollers" will be watching them 24/7 I presume?

Question is, who is going to control the "controllers"?

rotfl

#36163 - 03/03/12 11:57 AM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: No Expectations]
nichjay Offline

Its a satirical piece of legislation aimed at the Republicans (and Santorum) by the democrats. Last week a law was introduced into the Senate giving tax breaks for moustaches. I'm so glad to know that my taxes fund such importance.

#36164 - 03/03/12 11:35 PM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: Windwalker]
pinkFlames Offline
veteran

Loc: Australia
Originally Posted By: Windwalker
Well, bad news... in the states, all women may have to stop swallowing! I doubt this will pass, but it's a thought that kind of sucks...or... doesn't.

"However, any action in which a man ejaculates or otherwise deposits semen anywhere but in a woman's vagina shall be interpreted and construed as an action against an unborn child," reads the amendment.

(From: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/02/wilmington-city-council-sperm-egg-personhood_n_1316924.html )

That would make cumming into a condom and masturbation illegal too.

#36167 - 03/05/12 12:09 PM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: nichjay]
Windwalker Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: nichjay
Its a satirical piece of legislation aimed at the Republicans (and Santorum) by the democrats. Last week a law was introduced into the Senate giving tax breaks for moustaches. I'm so glad to know that my taxes fund such importance.

Oh I missed the tax break ... geezz

Ahh well, sometimes it all makes for interesting conversation. And a bit of shaking your head going "what are they thinking!?!"

#36168 - 03/05/12 04:17 PM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: No Expectations]
biker_061 Offline
old hand

not to mention this was posted in a notoriously inaccurate gossip rag!

#36177 - 03/11/12 12:54 PM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: biker_061]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

Originally Posted By: biker_061
not to mention this was posted in a notoriously inaccurate gossip rag!

Yep. iagree

#36345 - 03/28/12 02:29 PM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: No Expectations]
Jewels410 Offline
stranger

Swallow, my feeling is its already in your mouth why waste time getting up to spit it out. Also i love swallowing it any way, to see his face when i do it turns me on even more. Spitters are quitters LOL.

#36352 - 03/28/12 07:52 PM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: Jewels410]
regal Online   content

Very true, you aquire a taste for it after awhile!

#36356 - 03/29/12 07:48 AM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: No Expectations]
JipTu Offline
old hand

As the old saying goes - "One swallow doesn't make a summer" - BUT it can be the start of a very good night.

Read somewhere that what has been previously eaten can affect the taste.

#174940 - 06/28/14 03:34 PM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: No Expectations]
JammerJames Offline
stranger

Loc: MA
I often try to not cum as much when getting sucked. I sort-of feel guilty when I cum so much in a girl's mouth.
The thing is that when I try to not cum so much it always backfires and I end up completely drain and she has a mouthful.

#174945 - 06/29/14 02:34 AM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: No Expectations]
ThePenIsMighty Offline

Loc: Canada
That's how it tends to go haha. I don't really care if someone swallows when going down on me... but when I suck someone else, I usually want to swallow. Seems more hot in the moment I guess.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.