Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#36082 - 02/21/12 07:15 AM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: No Expectations]
JipTu Offline
old hand

Loc: Yorks UK
Isn't sex complex - it's a wonder the human race has survived. BUT it is that very complexity that makes it so exciting and enjoyable because you never know what is going to come (no pun) next. Not only does every partner vary but individual partners can vary from 'session' to 'session', even with-in the same session and that is what makes it so exciting; the finding out and the hopefully pleasurable unexpected. The expected can become routine and routine becomes boring.
I had one partner who the first time she gave oral issued the strict instruction "Don't you dare" and being a 'good boy', I didn't. The third time she did it, when being a 'good boy' I tried to leave I found myself not only being stopped but sucked harder and eventually drained. I never knew when this would happen and that somehow added to the experience, knowing that that time she really wanted it to happen and wasn't just doing it for my sake. A 'duty' suck would be as repellent to me as a 'duty' f*ck.

On a more 'weird' tack I had one partner who whilst giving very 'expert' manual or oral would never allow me to cum from it, it always had to happen 'in side', to use her words "where nature intended". Luckily she was on the pill because once she'd brought me to the 'edge' I had to go straight in, which she seemed to get a great amount of pleasure from. I often wondered (afterwards) if it was some kind of power/control thing - knowing that she decided when and where added to her excitement because she could/did orgasm from it. In penetrative sex she was very orgasmic, so maybe at times she just needed to 'get off' quickly.

An equally weird one was that I had a partner(?) who was married, who would only do/have manual or oral, to swallowed ejaculation/orgasm, because penetration would have been adultery. She must have gone to the Bill Clinton school of sexual etiquette laugh

#36083 - 02/21/12 09:32 AM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: No Expectations]
regal Online   content

If you have never had a nice warm sweet load down your throat your not living lol!

#36085 - 02/21/12 12:28 PM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: granny__granola]
biker_061 Offline
old hand

Loc: Oklahoma
Originally Posted By: granny__granola
Originally Posted By: JimInPhila
The way I figure it is--If you "like," "care," "enjoy," "love" me enough to put my dick in your mouth, then you should like, care, etc., me enough to swallow.

This is pretty much how I look at it, too. I always consider a penis to be "loaded" ... you should be ready for it to go off at any time.

But at the same time I can also understand how it's possible to enjoy the sucking part but not the swallowing part. The act of sucking a cock is very sensuous and sexy. The act of receiving semen is sensuous and sexy, too, but it's something different entirely. I can understand how someone might enjoy the one thing but not the other.

luv it g_g goodpost
Genesis 2:25
Ephesians 2:8
Luke 15:7

#36116 - 02/25/12 03:42 AM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: No Expectations]
Windwalker Offline
stranger

Loc: United States
There are a few reasons I don't always enjoy swallowing. The consistency is one reason- especially when I was pregnant.

The main one though, is that it really upsets my umm digestion I guess is the nice way to put it for a day or two. Do I still do it? Yes. Fact is, I like doing it, and I like giving my husband that pleasure. It just doesn't agree with me personally sometimes. frown

#36123 - 02/25/12 01:41 PM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: Windwalker]
JimInPhila Online   content

veteran

Loc: Phila. PA
Humm, maybe you'd be a candidate for the "Swish and Spit" club.

That might make you and the hubby happy.

#36149 - 03/02/12 12:52 AM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: JimInPhila]
Windwalker Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: JimInPhila
Humm, maybe you'd be a candidate for the "Swish and Spit" club.

That might make you and the hubby happy.

Me? Nah, I'd rather just go for the gold once a month or whenever.... and then there's no mess to find a place to dispose of.

#36161 - 03/03/12 07:55 AM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: No Expectations]
Windwalker Offline
stranger

Well, bad news... in the states, all women may have to stop swallowing! I doubt this will pass, but it's a thought that kind of sucks...or... doesn't.

"However, any action in which a man ejaculates or otherwise deposits semen anywhere but in a woman's vagina shall be interpreted and construed as an action against an unborn child," reads the amendment.

(From: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/02/wilmington-city-council-sperm-egg-personhood_n_1316924.html )

#36162 - 03/03/12 11:05 AM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: Windwalker]
SirFoggy Offline

Loc: Born in Croatia, live (kinda) ...
All I can say is omg

So, if this is passed they would need one "controller" for each and every sexualy mature person in the US? And the "contollers" will be watching them 24/7 I presume?

Question is, who is going to control the "controllers"?

rotfl

#36163 - 03/03/12 11:57 AM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: No Expectations]
nichjay Offline

Its a satirical piece of legislation aimed at the Republicans (and Santorum) by the democrats. Last week a law was introduced into the Senate giving tax breaks for moustaches. I'm so glad to know that my taxes fund such importance.

#36164 - 03/03/12 11:35 PM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: Windwalker]
pinkFlames Offline
veteran

Loc: Australia
Originally Posted By: Windwalker
Well, bad news... in the states, all women may have to stop swallowing! I doubt this will pass, but it's a thought that kind of sucks...or... doesn't.

"However, any action in which a man ejaculates or otherwise deposits semen anywhere but in a woman's vagina shall be interpreted and construed as an action against an unborn child," reads the amendment.

(From: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/02/wilmington-city-council-sperm-egg-personhood_n_1316924.html )

That would make cumming into a condom and masturbation illegal too.

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.