Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#34325 - 09/08/11 04:29 PM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: biker_061]
linghaman Offline
stranger

All:

There is love and intimacy and there is love and intimacy then there are aversions and revulsions. My lady is ok with swallowing my cum, although as I said earlier, she is not wild about it unless its minty or sweetened. However, what I can't get her to swallow is a tomato. She is revolted by their acidity and consistency. Regardless of how much we have tried, she just can't stand them in her mouth, she retches.

With some women its that way with cum. My wife loves salad and she isn't giving it up because of tomatoes, we just keep the tomatoes separate. The same can be said for cum. Make love, do oral but just keep the cum out of the salad.

Linghaman

#34337 - 09/09/11 08:54 AM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: linghaman]
pinkFlames Offline
veteran

Loc: Australia
I've never seen swallowing cum as related to love. I figure that if a guy is good enough to be allowed to cum in my pussy, he's good enough to be allowed cum in my mouth. I don't know if I'd be foolish enough to allow a casual partner to cum in my mouth these days as I'd have more consideration of the chances of contracting diseases but in my younger days I would never start a blowjob without expecting it to finish in my mouth. In fact to me, swallowing is the best part, sometimes getting there can be a chore.

Even though I love the taste and sensation of a man cumming in my mouth I respect women who have given it a go and can't handle the flavour or consistency. We all have our likes and dislikes.

#34362 - 09/10/11 07:56 AM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: pinkFlames]
JipTu Offline
old hand

Loc: Yorks UK
I've found that it depends entirely on the woman - some do and some don't and even that can vary from time to time - depending on their mood, arousal and (possibly) even the time of month.

I've had partners who have done it almost as a matter of course, who've only done it sometimes and others who've clearly stated "Don't you bloody well dare".

The first type, when it's expect and it's just part of the 'session' are, to be quite honest, not as exciting as those who only do it sometimes (birthday cake is no treat if you have it everyday).

The "don't you bloody well dare" type - well you just have to respect their wishes because a woman who will suck your cock isn't going to leave you 'hanging' and will 'bring to completion' some other way.

#34457 - 09/15/11 04:10 PM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: Hugh Cares]
mentaldish Offline
stranger

Loc: Cleveland, OH
Originally Posted By: Hugh Cares
My wife did swallow the few times she actually sucked my dick. She knew it turned me on so she did it for me. I think it's one of the most unselfish things a woman can do sexually. Let's face it it's not exactly tasty stuff is it. If they could look at it under a microscope beforehand I doubt the few that do swallow would do it again. Millions of tiny tadpoles? I guess you could look at it as raw seafood.

It has been years since my wife sucked my dick, but the few times she has sucked it she has never swallowed. Now I know she has/does suck and swallow other guys, but she's never preferred doing it for me.

#34477 - 09/16/11 09:55 AM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: mentaldish]
JimInPhila Offline

veteran

Loc: Phila. PA
Hummm, kinda interesting, mentaldish.
Can you think of any reason why she would swallow other guys but not you?
Would you want her to swallow you?

#34547 - 09/25/11 06:03 PM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: biker_061]
CFL Offline

Loc: Melbourne, Australia
Hmmm... Well my ex-wife used to swallow. My current girlfriend, who shows every sign of becoming my life partner, is highly sexual, more so than my ex, adores oral, but doesn't swallow.

I taught her something new a year or two ago, that she finds very erotic... When I come in her mouth I kiss her, deeply, and take my come into my own mouth and swallow it. She couldn't believe this the first time I did it (it was in my car, at night in a busy street) but said it was one of the most erotic experiences of her life.

Speaking of oral - I went down on her yesterday morning while she was talking to her ex husband about some boring issue. She didn't stop me and when he hung up she begged me to fuck her. I happened to meet him later in the day (they have a great amicable relationship) and couldn't keep a smile off my face.

#36064 - 02/19/12 03:59 PM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: JimInPhila]
frenulum Offline
journeyman

Loc: USA
"Oh, the "problems" me have to endure, eh, Jim?, Should they swallow my sperm or not"? "Oh the agony of it all"...

#36066 - 02/20/12 08:05 AM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: No Expectations]
JimInPhila Offline

veteran

Loc: Phila. PA
The way I figure it is--If you "like," "care," "enjoy," "love" me enough to put my dick in your mouth, then you should like, care, etc., me enough to swallow.

Just my opinion, I could be wrong.

#36074 - 02/20/12 06:48 PM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: No Expectations]
frenulum Offline
journeyman

Loc: USA
Swallowing semen is one of the great pleasures in life for men or women or at least it should be..if you`re concerned about STD`s, just find a man who is loyal to you as you are to him with the proper "papers" to proove you are both "clean" and swallow away...Take your time, and try not to gag when you start receiving your man`s cum shots and you`ll find it`s one of the sexiest, erotically thrilling things you can do to a man. Yes, I`m "bi" and not ashamed at all to tell you of one of my favorite things to do,try it yourself and you`ll see....and male/female couples are most welcum to join in the fun too...

#36080 - 02/21/12 05:28 AM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: JimInPhila]
granny__granola Offline
enthusiast

Loc: Phoenix
Originally Posted By: JimInPhila
The way I figure it is--If you "like," "care," "enjoy," "love" me enough to put my dick in your mouth, then you should like, care, etc., me enough to swallow.

This is pretty much how I look at it, too. I always consider a penis to be "loaded" ... you should be ready for it to go off at any time.

But at the same time I can also understand how it's possible to enjoy the sucking part but not the swallowing part. The act of sucking a cock is very sensuous and sexy. The act of receiving semen is sensuous and sexy, too, but it's something different entirely. I can understand how someone might enjoy the one thing but not the other.

---Lily Tomlin

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.