Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#34269 - 09/06/11 12:48 PM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: McAndrew]
wellerone Offline
journeyman

All most every woman I have been with through my 50+ years has swallowed. Past ex wife, past long term girlfriends, and most recent and still together long term girlfriend. All were willing and I never had to ask, so I feel pretty lucky. But I also truly enjoy performing oral sex and see that as swallowing also. At least if you are doing it right ha ha. For me it is an awesome feeling to have my mouth and tongue bring my girlfriend to an earth shattering orgasm, and then just linger there afterwards teasing and tasting her. Just so intimate. She thinks I am orally fixated, she is right Ha Ha http://www.altpenis.com/forums/images/icons/default/laugh.gif. When she swallows me it is also a very intimate, loving, personal, and needless to say visually stimulating sexual moment.

#34270 - 09/06/11 01:53 PM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: wellerone]
biker_061 Offline
old hand

Loc: Oklahoma
seems that in my 40+ years of having oral sex that most of the ladies i've been with liked a warning before the cumming announcement ! some swallowed, some finished it off in other ways. i've been told that it's the surprise of the first shot that can be the problem omg . recently (like maybe the last 10 years) i've become increasingly subject to a condition called retrograde ejaculation so warnings are no longer needed rotfl . its still possible for my OL to get a drop or two out but it takes a while congratulations .
of course there's no clean-up needed after either! doh
Genesis 2:25
Ephesians 2:8
Luke 15:7

#34273 - 09/06/11 01:59 PM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: wellerone]
No Expectations Offline

Loc: Florida
So you do agree that is a very personal, loving and intimate act. That's so far the feedback I have seen on Yahoo answers forums. Most girls say they would only do it with people they love or care a lot for. I agree that's how it should be.

I love oral sex as well and I am extremely generous, and I am very old school and I put lots of thoughts and emotion when doing sex. I consider sex a beautiful and intimate act. I am proud to say that except for the night I lost my virginity, I have not had a one night stand, EVER. I have had chances, plenty, but I have not pursued the situation. Call me stupid, but I like to get to know the person and I am very careful about whom I sleep with. STD free baby!!!

So... wellerone, I know that at your age (by that I mean, the older the wiser. Not trying to offend) you probably don't care about this stuff, but judging by your answer, you would not mind if your current girlfriend was a swallower, hence she has swallowed others beside you right? Even if she tells you she did it with people she did not give a damn about anyways?

So...I would imagine one night stands would be a no no ladies?

Only one female opinion so far. Where are all the ladies? Don't be shy...

#34275 - 09/06/11 03:42 PM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: No Expectations]
lilmissnaughty Offline
veteran

Loc: scotland
Well... I dont do one night stands to start with so the questions kinda moot but I would agree that taking my Hubbys cock in my mouth and swallowing his cum is very intimate. I really cant see doing that with someone that I wasent in love with, much less a ONS or quick fling type of situation..

#34276 - 09/06/11 04:09 PM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: lilmissnaughty]
No Expectations Offline

I guess that's where my girlfriend's regrets lie. She did not love most of these men to the point where she should have swallowed them. But...what is done is done. She sees things differently now I guess. Never too late to understand life and know yourself right?

#34284 - 09/06/11 07:51 PM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: No Expectations]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

Loc: United States
I've always swallowed- even with men I didn't love.

But I do have to admit- that I don't particularly completely love doing it! The reason being that I do have problems with the consistency. I can't even eat egg whites if they are not completely cooked through- and semen has the same type of thick, runny, mucous-y consistency. (I have big issues with anything thats like mucus..)

Sorry, but when I swallowed, I did it really fast so I didn't have to swish it around in my mouth. I really can't stand the consistency. But I don't think the fact that I don't love it means that I'm not being intimate with someone I love- or even someone I didn't love.

I know there are women who swallow who relish every bit of it- but I'm just not one of those. I relish and enjoy that I am pleasing a man and I relish and enjoy that it makes him feel amazing-- but I don't relish and enjoy the consistency or even the taste.

It doesn't taste horrible to me-- don't get me wrong-- but its not exactly a chocolate bar either. lol. The taste really isn't what I have any issues with though-- like I said, its the consistency.

And I think its really crappy when some men make some women feel like shit because they don't swallow-- or because they don't love it as the best thing ever when they do swallow.

Not every woman is going to love doing it.

Think of something you absolutely hate to ingest (flavor or consistency- wise), something that will make you gag if you have it... then imagine that you had to ingest either the consistency and/or the flavor of that from the woman you love. Now imagine that she felt you didn't really accept her or love her unless you did it. Feels kinda crappy doesn't it?!

I think it is a very unselfish thing for a woman to do. I have done it countless times and enjoyed the fact that he enjoyed it.

But do I love doing it? Not really. I do, however, love, love, love the actual sucking and licking part of it.

I'm really good at that- if I do say so myself. lol. wink

Edited by Firefly (09/06/11 07:53 PM)

#34290 - 09/06/11 09:16 PM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: Firefly]
No Expectations Offline

Finally another woman's output. Thanks Firefly for the honesty. So...you have always swallowed for a different combination of reasons B (see my long post at 11:20 AM) and C?

Not to make a man think you are good, but to please him. Therefore, you are one of those lovers that has pleasure seeing the other person having pleasure. You feed off of that.

Now, if you would never have to do it again, you probably wouldn't, but because you want to please your man you will bite the bullet. That's what unselfish partners do. Kudos to you for that.

I actually love cunnilingus and I am pretty good at it if I might say so. So...I know what you mean. However, I don't do it as often or sometimes at all, if the person is not properly groomed or clean. A quick shower and cleaning each others parts could be a quick solution, but in the grooming part I am very strict.

#34314 - 09/07/11 09:56 PM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: No Expectations]
OlderMan Offline

I love to swallow women's juices and ejaculate, which not every man does.

#34318 - 09/08/11 01:00 AM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: No Expectations]
wellerone Offline
journeyman

So... wellerone, I know that at your age (by that I mean, the older the wiser. Not trying to offend) you probably don't care about this stuff, but judging by your answer, you would not mind if your current girlfriend was a swallower, hence she has swallowed others beside you right? Even if she tells you she did it with people she did not give a damn about anyways?

You are correct she has swallowed others had sex with others, and probably did it with others that she did and maybe didn't care about. So have I, So have most of us. The past is the past and I am only concerned with the present. So no I don't mind her past sexual experiences as those are the things that make her part of who she is today, just like all of us.

#34323 - 09/08/11 11:29 AM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: OlderMan]
biker_061 Offline
old hand

Loc: Oklahoma
Originally Posted By: OlderMan
I love to swallow women's juices and ejaculate, which not every man does.

we may need a new topic on what men like to taste their partners juices? sounds like om and i both do!!! currently the OL seems a bit sweet & sour!
Genesis 2:25
Ephesians 2:8
Luke 15:7

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.