Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#34220 - 09/04/11 12:20 PM The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow
No Expectations Offline

Loc: Florida
I started this discussion in a party with some friends. One of the guys was asking some of us if our girlfriends had swallowed us. Only 2 or three said yes, the other ones said "Hell I wish". I then started thinking and came to the realization that actually this has been more common for me as I got older. My old girlfriends were not as keen to do that. The last three girlfriends I have had, all older than 27, have swallowed me. I never asked for it, they just did it. Obviously is great ;-) So the question remains...is it common practice? What do the ladies think about it? Is it taboo? Is it perfectly fine? Do you do it with all guys regardless just because you actually like it? Curious to hear opinions.

#34221 - 09/04/11 12:26 PM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: No Expectations]
lilmissnaughty Offline
veteran

Loc: scotland
I do it & never had any issue with it. Even my first time.
In fact Id say I enjoy it, more for the look in hubbys face & knowing the pleasure he gets from it.

#34222 - 09/04/11 12:44 PM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: lilmissnaughty]
Hugh Cares Offline
journeyman

Loc: Virginia, USA
My wife did swallow the few times she actually sucked my dick. She knew it turned me on so she did it for me. I think it's one of the most unselfish things a woman can do sexually. Let's face it it's not exactly tasty stuff is it. If they could look at it under a microscope beforehand I doubt the few that do swallow would do it again. Millions of tiny tadpoles? I guess you could look at it as raw seafood.

#34223 - 09/04/11 12:55 PM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: Hugh Cares]
lilmissnaughty Offline
veteran

Loc: scotland
I Like Sushi poke tongue

#34232 - 09/05/11 10:23 AM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: lilmissnaughty]
JimInPhila Online   content

veteran

Loc: Phila. PA
I figure -- If you like me enough to have my dick in your mouth, you should like me enough to swallow.

Just my opinion, I could be wrong.

#34243 - 09/05/11 03:45 PM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: JimInPhila]
linghaman Offline
stranger

Read my blog entry Peppermint Cum in Linghamans log. There are things that you can do to make yourself a tasty treat.

Edited by linghaman (09/05/11 03:46 PM)

#34249 - 09/05/11 06:38 PM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: linghaman]
curious male Offline
enthusiast

Loc: usa west coast
I have only had one gal let me cum in her mouth.
But she didnt swallow.
Now im married and my wife has no interest in letting me cum in her mouth or swallow.
She doesnt like the consistency.
I hope eventually she will or I can find someone wjo will.
Just once damnit!

#34256 - 09/06/11 07:25 AM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: curious male]
vapo083 Offline
stranger

I_like_this_topic

Edited by JimInPhila (09/08/11 08:21 AM)
Edit Reason: spam

#34258 - 09/06/11 08:05 AM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: vapo083]
McAndrew Offline

Loc: UK
I've never understood why some men find this so important. Is it a power and domination thing?

My wife doesn't really like swallowing, but does sometimes in preference to making a mess somewhere inconvenient.
Personally I feel that coming in her mouth isn't really very good manners.

#34268 - 09/06/11 12:20 PM Re: The eternal question: To swallow or not to swallow [Re: McAndrew]
No Expectations Offline

Loc: Florida
It is not a domination thing for me. Is a gesture thing. I have never asked for it, but the ones that have done it, I know have done it to either: A) Just because they do it and like it and have done it always in the past, B)Try to impress me and make me think they are good in bed, C) Show me they care for me and will go the extra mile to please me.

Except for the girls that gave me the answer A, I find it uncommon. Only 4 partners have done it and it has happened more often in my 30's. My girlfriend loves to swallow me (she actually used the word love) and she had a conversation about it with me. I asked her how common it was for her (My OCD again), she said she had only swallowed some partners and did it because of letter B, but with me she is doing it because of letter C.

She claims she regrets having done it with the other partners because she really did it for the wrong reasons and know feels disgusted about it. Ever since she got with me, she actually respects herself more and sees the sexual act as something more than sex. She sees it as an expression of intimacy and that includes the swallowing act. She says she loves to have part of me inside of her. She feels if we ever breakup, she would only do that with her future husband.

That's why I created the topic. To know woman's take on it.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.