Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 6 of 14 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 >
Topic Options
#33235 - 08/02/11 07:05 PM Re: has a girl ever boasted about your size? [Re: TheDudeFun]
Hugh Cares Offline
journeyman

Loc: Virginia, USA
I'm sorry but I don't understand most of that. I don't know whether it's the grammar or just the way you express yourself. I tried reading it 3 times and it didn't help much.

#33237 - 08/02/11 07:23 PM Re: has a girl ever boasted about your size? [Re: JipTu]
Hugh Cares Offline
journeyman

Loc: Virginia, USA
Originally Posted By: JipTu

..... I would willingly lose a few inches.

I'll take 'em

#33238 - 08/02/11 07:25 PM Re: has a girl ever boasted about your size? [Re: Hugh Cares]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

Loc: United States
I'm sorry too-- but I found it a bit difficult as well. frown

Anyone who has been here for awhile- knows that I have admitted that size can matter... when the size is getting really big or really small... it can matter a great deal and present a challenge. But fortunately- some people really enjoy challenges! wink

#33608 - 08/16/11 04:23 AM Re: has a girl ever boasted about your size? [Re: Remington]
Sammy Offline
journeyman

Loc: Chicago
Oh yes, some of us do sit around and grit our teeth over size.

I know confidence is sexy. Confidence is difficult to find for me, though.

Same feelings here. Let's get real here. What guy wouldn't love to have some woman bragging about his size? (Something that I know will never happen to me)

#33613 - 08/16/11 01:02 PM Re: has a girl ever boasted about your size? [Re: Sammy]
granny_granola Offline
enthusiast

Originally Posted By: Sammy
What guy wouldn't love to have some woman bragging about his size?

I don't know the answer to that, but I do know that my man was much more appreciative if I bragged about something that he accomplished through his own skill and efforts, rather than something he was simply born with.

For instance, I loved his beautiful blue eyes, but he just brushed it off if I made a fuss over them. However, if I talked up how much he'd helped a particular student who was having trouble, or how skillfully he'd soothed an upset parent, that really meant something to him.

If I'd ever bragged about his penis, he'd probably have just laughed at me.

#33662 - 08/17/11 02:56 AM Re: has a girl ever boasted about your size? [Re: granny_granola]
OlderMan Offline

You were married to a real man, granny_granola. I can see why you miss him.

#33676 - 08/17/11 08:00 AM Re: has a girl ever boasted about your size? [Re: OlderMan]
McAndrew Offline

Loc: UK
It can shatter a group of friends.

Two of my closest friends married each other and along with other couples from university we stuck closely together, including going on holidays.
Then 25 years on in 2001, I got an email from the girl saying that she had 'accidentally' told everybody that I had the largest (it's not that big (only a good average (look at the picture))).

Since then we have only ever meet again at weddings and funerals.

#33688 - 08/17/11 03:20 PM Re: has a girl ever boasted about your size? [Re: McAndrew]
granny_granola Offline
enthusiast

Originally Posted By: McAndrew
It can shatter a group of friends.

Two of my closest friends married each other and along with other couples from university we stuck closely together, including going on holidays.
Then 25 years on in 2001, I got an email from the girl saying that she had 'accidentally' told everybody that I had the largest (it's not that big (only a good average (look at the picture))).

Since then we have only ever meet again at weddings and funerals.

I don't understand this. Why did that affect your friendship? Did her husband not know she'd had sex with you years before? Was that the problem?

#33692 - 08/17/11 04:03 PM Re: has a girl ever boasted about your size? [Re: granny_granola]
McAndrew Offline

Loc: UK
Originally Posted By: granny_granola
I don't understand this. Why did that affect your friendship? Did her husband not know she'd had sex with you years before? Was that the problem?

Because it stabs at the heart of mens insecurities. Especially if it's still worth mentioning after 25 years.

Everybody knew who had had who, but it should never be mentioned again and the skeletons should stay in the closet.

Maybe it's mostly a male ego thing.

#33726 - 08/17/11 08:40 PM Re: has a girl ever boasted about your size? [Re: McAndrew]
Sammy Offline
journeyman

Loc: Chicago
Now see that I completely don't understand. How in the hell can you be insecure when someone is bragging that you're the largest? You're serious? I mean REALLY? I wish someone was saying that about me. I wouldn't be ashamed to anywhere knowing that people are whispering (especially women) about me.

I've been on the opposite end with people laughing about me because they're heard I've had a small penis. Believe me THAT you wouldn't want to go through. Guys with big (even normal sized) dicks got it made. The biggest asshole in the world will always have lots of women as long as he's got a big dick

Page 6 of 14 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 >

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.