Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 3 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 13 14 >
Topic Options
#33026 - 07/26/11 06:39 PM Re: has a girl ever boasted about your size? [Re: biker_061]
TheDudeFun Offline
stranger

Loc: SE Michigan
Just letting you uber size guys know that the women do talk about you. Read many comments sharing the one/two situations they were aware of directly. A couple others where they replied otherwise.

I have spent entire working years as usually the only guy of group of ten-ish women in cube areas. OMG do they talk. I get to hear as the safe guy as I refer to myself and am treated.

Now, mostly size comes up when they are first crossing line into intimacy. I hear much more often things about if the new guy is funny, kind, a good listener and all the "important" stuff. But size does come up if it is applicable and there will be drop dead silence and all ears to hear more. I get distinct impression that rarely do the women share their delight over size with their new lovers I only guess they don't want that to be the guys focus or some other angle regarding guys approach with her (women are the gatekeepers, they don't want a guy know that due to his size the gate is officially open).

The tone is rarely that of bragging. The last time it came up was interesting and she was bragging but that was the odd approach.

Big guys, if interested, your size is a real plus. But it is scored AFTER things like kindness and tenderness and many other things. When the personality and emotional compatibility score card is complete then your size gets a grade.

#33058 - 07/27/11 03:30 PM Re: has a girl ever boasted about your size? [Re: TheDudeFun]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

Loc: United States
I just can't figure out where all these women who talk about size are!! I sure haven't been around them. Size has come up in very few conversations I have had with other women.

And I am not a woman who is shy when it comes to sex talk! lol.

And no gate is officially open just because of a mans size. Oh... I suppose there are exceptions-- there always are-- but I don't think for most women, the gate is officially open just because of his size. He better have a hell of a lot more to offer then just that!

I just don't feel I have ever given a man a grade for his size. For me- its been more that I will notice a difference in size and shape for different men-- but its not a focus of mine. I never thought about size much until I came here.

#33061 - 07/27/11 03:37 PM Re: has a girl ever boasted about your size? [Re: Firefly]
granny_granola Offline
enthusiast

My thoughts exactly, Firefly goodpost

#33067 - 07/27/11 04:43 PM Re: has a girl ever boasted about your size? [Re: Remington]
JipTu Offline
old hand

Loc: Yorks UK
Some do, some don't.

I think it is only liable to happen if they come across (no pun intended) something at the extreme ends of the very wide range.
When it does happen, I think, it is done jokingly, rather than boastfully or disparagingly.
I have, admittedly rarely, known both the latter happen, for the same penis.

#33097 - 07/28/11 05:54 PM Re: has a girl ever boasted about your size? [Re: JipTu]
TheDudeFun Offline
stranger

Loc: SE Michigan
Fair retorts and clarifications. I need to stress that I have two decades in the cubicle area of work.
I failed to make that clear and retorts fair. If it has come up whatever number of times, size in glowing fashion, the number of times must be watered down to reflect two decades of hearing "secrets".
It is exponentially more common to hear feedback about the new guy in terms of his personality with two key items, times ten, brought up over and over again. Attentiveness to her, how he treated her and all that paramount. Actually listen and be sincerely interested.... I would not thought the other item so key early in my twenties - sense of humor, "is he fun to be with" is the most common specific trait discussed.

Also, when sex comes up conversation is much more often back to attentiveness. If "bragging", sharing a positive about the new beau, it is "we went into the night and again in the morning" and /or many variations if boiled down "he made me feel special".

My powerful IQ of 87 has come to conclusion that size is a plus. It is not relevant if the basics are not good. If the basics are good then it is a real plus for the possessor. As would a guy that is built like the female confider likes be it muscled or wiry if the guy is right in "ideal" body type of her preference.

#33104 - 07/28/11 07:54 PM Re: has a girl ever boasted about your size? [Re: TheDudeFun]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

You have some really good insights DF! Interesting to hear.

But I do still have to disagree with one thing... I don't think that size is always a plus. Not by a long shot. I have heard more comments from women-- mostly on different womens forums-- that large men are too painful to be with. There are even times they are not willing to make it work physically with a large men-- when they would with a smaller man.

#33112 - 07/29/11 12:25 AM Re: has a girl ever boasted about your size? [Re: Firefly]
OlderMan Offline

Back in the 80s, I had an aerobics instructor break up with me because I was too big for her. She was very tight and small inside, and we tried lots of foreplay and early kinds of lube, but it just was too uncomfortable for her no matter how careful I was.

She didn't want to break up, but the physics just didn't work in our favor. I wasn't looking for a long-term relationship with her anyway, but it was a bit weird for both of us to have that be the reason. And I'm not that big. Hope she found someone more compatibly sized.

Hear me River? Say it back to me: C-O-M-P-A-T-I-B-I-L-I-T-Y. That is what matters, not size.

#33121 - 07/29/11 01:14 AM Re: has a girl ever boasted about your size? [Re: OlderMan]
RiverHead Offline
old hand

Originally Posted By: OlderMan
Back in the 80s, I had an aerobics instructor break up with me because I was too big for her. She was very tight and small inside, and we tried lots of foreplay and early kinds of lube, but it just was too uncomfortable for her no matter how careful I was.

She didn't want to break up, but the physics just didn't work in our favor. I wasn't looking for a long-term relationship with her anyway, but it was a bit weird for both of us to have that be the reason. And I'm not that big. Hope she found someone more compatibly sized.

Hear me River? Say it back to me: C-O-M-P-A-T-I-B-I-L-I-T-Y. That is what matters, not size.

If you ever run into another woman like her, send her my way.
Please... wink

#33122 - 07/29/11 01:39 AM Re: has a girl ever boasted about your size? [Re: RiverHead]
granny_granola Offline
enthusiast

Well, I must say it's been an eye-opener for me how often this subject comes up on this site. Maybe I'm just missing the point of the entire site, and this penis size thing is it's main reason for being. But I have to wonder ... do you men really sit around and gnash your teeth over it like this? What does it take to get it through your heads that the size of your penis is not the measure of a man? Every brain cell that you waste on this is a brain cell that could be put to far better use on something else.

I can tell you that I have been with a lot of men in my life, and I don't recall it ever being such an issue with them, nor with me. Sure, some of them were bigger than others. So what? Some were smarter than others too, or better athletes. Some were more handsome. The men who were the most appealing in the long run were the ones who were the happiest in their own skin. They had learned to play the hand they were dealt, whether it was aces or deuces.

You've heard it said before ... "confidence is sexy". That's true, but remember there's a huge difference between confidence and arrogance. And doing what you love! Do you have any idea how sexy it is to see a man immersed in his passion, whatever it may be? A man who gives it everything he's got, and who lives his life with grace and humor can have just about any woman he wants.

Who gives a flying f u c k how big his dick is ... believe me, that man will never be lonely.

Ok, sorry if I sound like I'm ranting. I just find it hard to listen to all this. I'll be quiet now .. bigkiss

#33124 - 07/29/11 02:14 AM Re: has a girl ever boasted about your size? [Re: granny_granola]
RiverHead Offline
old hand

Originally Posted By: granny_granola
Well, I must say it's been an eye-opener for me how often this subject comes up on this site. Maybe I'm just missing the point of the entire site, and this penis size thing is it's main reason for being. But I have to wonder ... do you men really sit around and gnash your teeth over it like this? What does it take to get it through your heads that the size of your penis is not the measure of a man? Every brain cell that you waste on this is a brain cell that could be put to far better use on something else.

I can tell you that I have been with a lot of men in my life, and I don't recall it ever being such an issue with them, nor with me. Sure, some of them were bigger than others. So what? Some were smarter than others too, or better athletes. Some were more handsome. The men who were the most appealing in the long run were the ones who were the happiest in their own skin. They had learned to play the hand they were dealt, whether it was aces or deuces.

You've heard it said before ... "confidence is sexy". That's true, but remember there's a huge difference between confidence and arrogance. And doing what you love! Do you have any idea how sexy it is to see a man immersed in his passion, whatever it may be? A man who gives it everything he's got, and who lives his life with grace and humor can have just about any woman he wants.

Who gives a flying f u c k how big his dick is ... believe me, that man will never be lonely.

Ok, sorry if I sound like I'm ranting. I just find it hard to listen to all this. I'll be quiet now .. bigkiss

Oh yes, some of us do sit around and grit our teeth over size.

I know confidence is sexy. Confidence is difficult to find for me, though.

Page 3 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 13 14 >

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.