Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#32615 - 06/28/11 07:59 AM Re: 30% of people under 24 have never had sex, highest [Re: granny_granola]
McAndrew Offline

Loc: UK
If this is right then the early 70s must have been a golden age. I don't think anybody left university a virgin in those days.

Mostly it was long term relationships (now coming up to 40 years). It helped that the halls of residence had no rules.

#32619 - 06/28/11 01:50 PM Re: 30% of people under 24 have never had sex, highest [Re: McAndrew]
dougarama Offline
journeyman

I think alot of the reason is some of these kids never leave the house unless going to school. They are on a computer or playing video games alot more then we use to.

#32624 - 06/28/11 08:35 PM Re: 30% of people under 24 have never had sex, highest [Re: dougarama]
RainbowUnderwear Offline
old hand

Loc: Indiana
While I can't say that I've had no sexual contact (far from.. heh), I can say I'm a "virgin". I'm 21, and considering the people I tend to be in contact with.. it seems to be a rarity.

However, that may be because of the people I'm in contact with. I don't tend to hang out with basement dwellers or people who are anti-social.

I think it's relative, and I also think dougarama may be pretty dead on with his theory. There are plenty of kids who are never forced to be social beings..

Choke, Chuck Palahniuk

#32626 - 06/28/11 09:28 PM Re: 30% of people under 24 have never had sex, highest [Re: RainbowUnderwear]
RiverHead Offline
old hand

Loc: United States
I wonder how rare a virgin at 50 is???

#32685 - 07/06/11 04:16 AM Re: 30% of people under 24 have never had sex, highest [Re: RiverHead]
Hugh Cares Offline
journeyman

Loc: Virginia, USA
I can't claim to be a virgin anymore but at 52 years of age and only having had sex one time I might as well be. How rare? I dunno. I personally know of two other people, one older and one a couple of years younger, who are almost certainly still virgins.

#32687 - 07/06/11 10:20 AM Re: 30% of people under 24 have never had sex, highest [Re: Hugh Cares]
RiverHead Offline
old hand

Loc: United States
Originally Posted By: Hugh Cares
I can't claim to be a virgin anymore but at 52 years of age and only having had sex one time I might as well be. How rare? I dunno. I personally know of two other people, one older and one a couple of years younger, who are almost certainly still virgins.

Well, I'm not alone in this, but it still sucks to be a 50 year old virgin...

Edited by RiverHead (07/06/11 10:20 AM)

#32688 - 07/06/11 03:02 PM Re: 30% of people under 24 have never had sex, highest [Re: RiverHead]
Hugh Cares Offline
journeyman

Loc: Virginia, USA
As I said I can't technically call myself a virgin but the one time I did get to have sex wasn't a very pleasurable experience either. In fact none of the sexual experiences I've had which isn't very many (half a dozen BJ's and a few handjobs) have been as pleasurable as I was lead to believe they should be. The last time I had one was a blowjob I paid for. She sucked my dick for so long (it wouldn't stay hard and I was finding it hard to orgasm) that eventually my penis went numb.

Actually the one time I did have sex was with the woman that was my wife. It's a long story but it was a situation that didn't work out to well for her or me either for that matter

Yes it sucks. It's not so much the actual sex act that I miss as much as just being able to experience a woman's body. I love women and I find their femininity intoxicating. Dealing with the frustration so long has been extremely difficult. In fact it's got to a point where I don't want to be alive anymore.

I don't really know why my life turned out this way. I am quite shy but not to a point where I couldn't talk to women. I just usually find it hard to make the first move. The only two girls I ever dated asked me out. I would never of got the courage up to ask them. That was 32 years ago and it hasn't happened since. As time goes by now you have the added pressure of being a virgin way beyond what you should be which only adds to the pressure. From what I've read on other forums it seems most women don't want to deal with a guy who's still a virgin after a certain age. Can't blame them really.

Riverhead there's probably not going to be too many replies to our situations. I've posted my "story" on other forums like this one and it tends to kill the thread or get ignored. Do you want to tell me your story. How did you end up in your situation? how do you feel about your chances of ever having sex now? Have you ever dated? any sexual experiences at all?

Edited by Hugh Cares (07/06/11 03:08 PM)

#32701 - 07/07/11 01:15 AM Re: 30% of people under 24 have never had sex, highest [Re: Hugh Cares]
OlderMan Offline

Hugh, we care here on this forum and are happy and eager to hear your stories. We are especially eager to hear of first person active participation in life. Bring it on.

smile

OM

#32754 - 07/12/11 12:12 AM Re: 30% of people under 24 have never had sex, highest [Re: OlderMan]
Bane2 Offline
enthusiast

I'm confused by this survey. That 30% would also include children wouldn't it?

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.