Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#32469 - 06/13/11 04:57 PM Re: a friend with micro-dick [Re: Firefly]
myrealname Offline
old hand

Loc: Indiana
Of course it is gossip if a woman talks about how big her man's cock is.

#32478 - 06/14/11 07:54 AM Re: a friend with micro-dick [Re: Firefly]
Bane2 Offline
enthusiast

They're both forms of gossip. But no man with a small penis want's eveyone talking about it.

#32480 - 06/14/11 12:46 PM Re: a friend with micro-dick [Re: Bane2]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

Loc: United States
Sure--- but its more likely to be labeled as 'gossip' if hes smaller.

Did you know that its been shown that men gossip just as much as women do and sometimes more?! lol. Its always seen as a woman thing, but that really isn't the case.

#32482 - 06/14/11 02:28 PM Re: a friend with micro-dick [Re: Firefly]
Bane2 Offline
enthusiast

I know men gossip just as much. I tend to stay away from people who talk about others behind their back constantly. I don't trust those type of people.

#32488 - 06/15/11 04:18 AM Re: a friend with micro-dick [Re: Bane2]
George Offline

old hand

I disagree with the proposition that men gossip about sexual matters. In my experience men tend to be quite repressed about such things - whether it be their own issue or someone else's. Actually, men tend not to talk full-stop! Which is a shame.

#32490 - 06/15/11 07:20 AM Re: a friend with micro-dick [Re: George]
Bane2 Offline
enthusiast

It varies, some men don't talk about sexual matters at all. I'm one of those men. I don't feel the need to brag about such silly things.

I know of other men who constantly brag about sex. How a woman's pussy tastes like, what they do to her, how she gives a good BJ etc...

Fair play to them, but I find talking about sex rather boring. Just do it and shut up about it.

#32492 - 06/15/11 08:14 AM Re: a friend with micro-dick [Re: Bane2]
myrealname Offline
old hand

Loc: Indiana
Some men do and some men don't. I am not much of a gossip and usually keep my mouth shut, mostly out of concern that it will get back to the woman and she will be offended even if what I said was very positive.

But I must admit I have shared a few intimate details with male friends that I knew well who I knew would not be made uncomfortable by the topic, and who I thought would likely be discreet. And there were a few times I compared notes with a guy that I knew had had sex with the same woman in the past but usually only well after she was a part of my life.

There were also times a woman compared notes with me when they had had sex with a guy that they knew I knew.

But in general, I agree that most men, like most women, don't prattle on about intimate details of their sex lives to the extent that TV or movies might suggest.

#32510 - 06/18/11 02:43 PM Re: a friend with micro-dick [Re: myrealname]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

Loc: United States
When I mentioned that men gossip as much as women do-- I just meant it in the general sense of gossiping. My hubby gossips with his buddies WAY more then I do with my friends. I swear.. sometimes I think he should have married his best friend. lol

Speaking of which-- his best friend is very open about sexual topics. For him, being in a relationship has to absolutely include the option of threesomes. His wife of many years was fine with that (she passed away now..) and his new girlfriend seems to be as well.

As it is-- don't think that all women talk in minute detail about their sex lives. In fact, I don't think its as common as men think it is. Though if you do something horribly wrong-- you are more likely to be talked about IMO. lol. In sexual matters, we are more likely to talk about the man himself. How he makes us feel (in general) the nice things hes done for us and yes, some about sex. But in most cases- I think its more of a "wink, wink, nudge, nudge" kind of way.

If we do share with friends anything very intimate-- its more likely to be with a very close friend then with large groups of women. (I think someone mentioned that somewhere else!)

I don't think its necessarily a gender issue- but more of an individual issue.

#32612 - 06/28/11 03:48 AM Re: a friend with micro-dick [Re: Firefly]
Frank Envy Offline
stranger

Loc: o
I have to say Firefly has a apoint.

This guy I have to say does sound a bit like he has problems with his personality, which is stopping potential women suitors from being with him, despite his minute member.

But what is fascinating is why?

What I want to know is: does this guy have:

- a problem with his personality because he is lonely from having a small one (it could develop over time)

- a problem with his personality because he won't accept with and hence adapt to reality

Or is this guy just annoying and bitchy full stop, small or not??

That's what you have to deal with here. I am tending to think that he is annoying and he has a problem with his head. His small nob situation just makes it worse, but it's NOT what caused it.

That's my take on the situation fellas.

#32638 - 06/30/11 12:15 PM Re: a friend with micro-dick [Re: Frank Envy]
Remington Offline
stranger

Loc: ile de france
I just wanted to add that the girls who "leaked" info about this guy's small dick did so because he ignored them, or thought he was too good.

That kind of doubly annoyed them, because they weren't so into him anyway, and then he dumped them.

Seriously, it's so easy to find free and easy info to make your bellend bigger these days, I have no idea why he would not do it.

Oh yes I do - because he doesn't accept he has any penile problems.

Surely this is a personality problem? He thinks he's way cooler than he is.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.