Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#32431 - 06/11/11 09:16 AM a friend with micro-dick
Remington Offline
stranger

Loc: ile de france
Hey,

In my group of friends there is the guy that I eventually found out has micro-dick.

He has slept with a couple of the girls I am friends with (he is always single) and they said it was record small and didn't want to even see him again.

The strange thing is that this guy doesn't seem to accept he is small and thinks he satisfies the girls he sleeps with.

And also, as he doesn't accept his minute size, he doesn't do anything to compensate for it.

If I had a small nob, I would make up for it with oral, fingers or anything to satisfy the girl. I'd also do whatever it took to get a bigger tool.

However, this guy is permanently single due to the fact he doesn't acknowledge his micro-bellend and as a result, he is really getting to be annoying.

I guess being constantly alone when most of your friends find relationships with relative ease and get loads more sex must get to you and make you bitter after a few years.

Well this guy is getting to be seriously irritating, jealous and bitches about people. This is all because he can't get regular action due to his small member!

What do I do about him? He is really annoying, always hanging around my friends and I'm sure he'd be much better if he found someone. If only he realised he has a small dick then he might actually do something about it!

Any ideas guys? It's a long shot I know, but anyway.

#32437 - 06/11/11 11:49 AM Re: a friend with micro-dick [Re: Remington]
JimInPhila Offline

veteran

Loc: Phila. PA
I say leave him be himself. You want him to hide in a closet, sucking his thumb and drowning in self-pity?
Would you feel better if he wore a sign "Warning, Micro Dick" or "I am not worthy"?
You could mention this sight to him, telling him how much you enjoy it.
Maybe, he always knows his status and the way he is, is the way he is dealing with it.
Growing up in my circle of friends, some seemed to always be getting a different girl every week, others would stick to one, while some were never seen with a girl. Turns out, like most, some got married and stayed married, most got married and divorced, some did it a few times. The very best looking guy of the group who always had a very hot chick on his arm, currently is the owner of the most popular gay club in Philadelphia and has an equally execellant looking husband. Go figure.
Dude, we all have our own course to follow, and no, none of us know where that will lead us.
I do believe that friends don't put friends down. Friends support Friends, regardless of any "short comings." That's why they are Friends.
Just my option, I could be wrong.

#32440 - 06/11/11 12:29 PM Re: a friend with micro-dick [Re: JimInPhila]
RiverHead Offline
old hand

Loc: United States
I agree with JiminPhila, we can't force our ideals, and attitudes on others. Let this guy be himself is the best thing. It's good for him that he doesn't see himself as small or inadequate.

As far as him doing something about it, well, what can he do? There is nothing that can be done about penis size. We are the size we are, and that's that. Accept it as is would be best, and it seems he's done that...

Edited by RiverHead (06/11/11 12:30 PM)

#32442 - 06/11/11 03:31 PM Re: a friend with micro-dick [Re: RiverHead]
yesman Offline

Loc: Aristomenis Greece
First we must all remember, that out there is his match women wise, and they will have a great life together and the sex will be great?

Second, and from what I can see, its his ego that is greater than his dick, then that accounts for most of us, yes?

Third, Remington perhaps a freind in his group you should perhaps point him in the right direction, this site, and that on the grape vine that he is not quite the man he thinks he is, when it comes to his manhood and some gossip going round about satisfying women, but this is a discreet matter within your group, but somebody needs to step up to the plate and discreetly point him in the right direction and perhaps a women.

#32447 - 06/11/11 10:12 PM Re: a friend with micro-dick [Re: yesman]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

Hmmm... It sounds to me like it might be more then his penis size that drives the women away. At least from what you said.

Even a man who has a big dick had better damn well learn some oral and manual skills if he really wants to please women. Any man who thinks he is satisfying women just because hes large is as clueless as this man.

If hes not willing to learn satisfying techniques, and if hes jealous bitter and angry-- he won't attract women to him at all, regardless of his size. There are women out there who will tell you about the amazing sex they had with men who had micro-penises.

#32451 - 06/12/11 09:08 AM Re: a friend with micro-dick [Re: Firefly]
new2day Offline
enthusiast

Is he really that thick skinned that he cannot see a pattern? Seems that he is certainly confident enough to get women in to bed, so it's what he's doing (or not doing) afterwards. Perhaps you should speak to him, make some suggestions, or better still, point him at this forum smile

#32452 - 06/12/11 09:43 AM Re: a friend with micro-dick [Re: Remington]
Bane2 Offline
enthusiast

Originally Posted By: Remington
Hey,

In my group of friends there is the guy that I eventually found out has micro-dick.

He has slept with a couple of the girls I am friends with (he is always single) and they said it was record small and didn't want to even see him again.

How do you feel about these girls running your friend down behind his back? If he was a mate of mine I'd tell them to stop being two-faced bitches.

Quote:
The strange thing is that this guy doesn't seem to accept he is small and thinks he satisfies the girls he sleeps with.

I'm pretty sure he knows he's small. But why does he have to accept anything? Maybe he just wants to enjoy life.

Quote:
And also, as he doesn't accept his minute size, he doesn't do anything to compensate for it.

And why is this any of your business? If he wants to be a selfish lover then let him be a selfish lover.

Quote:
If I had a small nob, I would make up for it with oral, fingers or anything to satisfy the girl. I'd also do whatever it took to get a bigger tool.

But that's you not him. Maybe he doesn't like giving oral sex. Why should he be forced into something he doesn't want to do? If a woman said she didn't want to give a BJ would any decent guy force her to do it?

Quote:
However, this guy is permanently single due to the fact he doesn't acknowledge his micro-bellend and as a result, he is really getting to be annoying.

I guess being constantly alone when most of your friends find relationships with relative ease and get loads more sex must get to you and make you bitter after a few years.

Well this guy is getting to be seriously irritating, jealous and bitches about people. This is all because he can't get regular action due to his small member!

What do I do about him? He is really annoying, always hanging around my friends and I'm sure he'd be much better if he found someone. If only he realised he has a small dick then he might actually do something about it!

Any ideas guys? It's a long shot I know, but anyway.

I think your friend should be giving a lot of credit for getting out there and getting with girls. Maybe he bitches about people because he suspects they bitch about him.

I disagree he should come anywhere near a site like this. If he's happy and secure about his penis size then why send him here? For every ten positive posts he only need to read one negative and it could fuck his mindset right up.

#32455 - 06/12/11 11:45 AM Re: a friend with micro-dick [Re: Bane2]
OlderMan Offline

Agreed.

#32457 - 06/12/11 03:38 PM Re: a friend with micro-dick [Re: OlderMan]
Remington Offline
stranger

Loc: ile de france
Thanks a load for your answers all of you.

An interesting point is that yes, his small dick probably is not the only reason that he's single. Come to think of it, there have been girls interested in him even after sleeping with him, but he wasn't interested in them.

And also, some people do find the guy annoying just in general; he's one of those people. But only some.

And really Bane2, girls haven't so much gossiped about him..the word just kind of got out in an unintentional, non-malicious way.

You are right about a few things, and it's nothing to do with me in a way, but I really just want to see the guy get a girl that stays with him and that he's happy with because I know he'll be better. Right now, I am getting to the point where I can hardly put up with the guy anymore, so I guess it's a way of trying to save the friendship indirectly.

So my interest is really his interest.

I totally agree, you should stick by your friends and take their shortcomings, however "short" they may be ;-)

And new2day thanks for your suggestions, the guy is really not easy to talk to. He gets ultra sensitive and takes stuff really personally.

But I guess I'd better give it a shot and tell him that he's simply not going about things in the right way in general, without mentioning micro-dick issues.

#32466 - 06/13/11 11:54 AM Re: a friend with micro-dick [Re: Remington]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

It does seem to be a personality issue more then a size issue to me. I'm not saying that extremes in size either way can't create challenges- I know they can. But many times, they aren't the sole reason a relationship doesn't work.

I find it telling that there were women still interesting in after sex, but he wasn't interested in them.

Some people are just annoying no matter what! lol.

And why is it if women talk about a mans small penis its gossip? But if they brag up a mans large penis-- its positive reinforcement and advertising?! Hmmm.....

Me and my friends have just never spent a whole hell of a lot of time talking about mens sizes. We're more likely to talk about their skills or how they made us feel.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.