Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#31401 - 02/06/11 07:09 PM Re: Does size of testes matter? [Re: CFL]
JIP Offline

Loc: UK
In my experience some women do (mistakenly) equate ball size with 'production ability' and virility.

When 'relaxed' my balls, according to what I've seen in showers and locker rooms, are pretty average But when I'm fully erect they 'lift' & 'tighten' so much that they almost merge into the base of my erection (which without boasting in any way is large - 6 1/2" circumference) and look small. Photo 'Curve & Taper'.

This change in ball size in no way affects the amount or force of my ejaculation, nor my virility - father of 5.

One partner, who had a 'thing' about the amount of semen she received (the more the better, posting 'Weird or What'), admitted after our first night that when first seeing the (apparent) size of my balls she had been doubtful about my ability to 'meet her needs'- which, again with out boasting, I more than adequately did. She also expressed surprise at the variation in size 'relaxed', when she saw them, and 'full up'. According to her other partners ball position and size had changed very little, if at all, as they erected.
I was always under the impression that all men did.
Another partner, whose husband according to her "had balls like a bull", was surprised at the amount I produced and the frequency I could/needed to compared to him.

#31415 - 02/07/11 11:23 PM Re: Does size of testes matter? [Re: JIP]
Graham Offline
veteran

since 90%+ of the volume of your jizz comes from glands further up your pipes (from the seminal vessicle and prostate gland) the size of the balls doesn't make much difference.

If anything the size of the aforementioned glands might be more significant. Like I said before, I had a vasectomy and the volume isn't noticeably different.

#31421 - 02/09/11 03:36 PM Re: Does size of testes matter? [Re: Graham]
JIP Offline

Loc: UK
As there are, unfortunately, relatively few female member to, or who will, comment on this - even Firefly is missing - I decided to ask a very, very experienced 'friend' of mine what her opinion on the subject was.
She is older than me (18 years) and was the woman who took me 'under her wing', as a completely ignorant 17 year old teenager and (thankfully) taught me all about sex. We have kept in touch, mainly verbally but admittedly a few times physically for 37 years and we can and do discuss anything.
She jokingly (and honestly) states that "she's had more pricks than a second hand dart board", so should know what she is talking about.
She says that the size of a man's testicles is almost completely irrelevant to her, although she does see the sight of very large, hairy ones loosely swinging about beneath an 'average' stiff cock, somewhat ludicrous.
She much prefers reasonably sized 'tight' ones as "they are just the right size and shape to feel nice as they press and rub against me".
Her main interest is "what is above them" and "if its owner knows how to use it", because "that is what she gets her sensations and hopefully satisfaction from, not his balls".
She admits that she gets a 'thrill' from seeing a man forcefully and copiously ejaculate as a result of her actions, whether they are hj,bj or tf induced and with this in mind she says that she has never seen any correlation between testicle size and amount/force, altho 'tighter' ones do seem to cum with more force.

The next part might be suitable for a separate topic.

As for it happening that way internally she couldn't really care less (altho she likes a partner who is pleasuring her to have his pleasure) because only on very rare occasions, with well above 'average' length and thickness, is she physically, internally (as against visually and audibly) aware her partner is ejaculating. Usually the only physical 'notification' she has that the 'point of no return' has been reached is when he strives for the deepest penetration possible, as in deed she does as she orgasms.

#31422 - 02/09/11 03:59 PM Re: Does size of testes matter? [Re: JIP]
BethG Offline

Loc: Angry Leprechaun, Hoosierland
Originally Posted By: JIP

As for it happening that way internally she couldn't really care less (altho she likes a partner who is pleasuring her to have his pleasure) because only on very rare occasions, with well above 'average' length and thickness, is she physically, internally (as against visually and audibly) aware her partner is ejaculating. Usually the only physical 'notification' she has that the 'point of no return' has been reached is when he strives for the deepest penetration possible, as in deed she does as she orgasms.

I concur. I only on rare occasions have felt my partner orgasming, and that was only in a certain position. Heck, I don't even know what to call it other than to say it was car sex and I was on top, facing him, while he was sitting. That position would sometimes put the base of his cock tight against me, and that's how I could feel it. I could sometimes feel the surge and/or feel an extra stiffening. Otherwise, nope, nothing inside. It was more about other verbal and physical cues, and from knowing the man I was with.

#31426 - 02/09/11 08:33 PM Re: Does size of testes matter? [Re: BethG]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

Loc: United States
I never said anything because I don't really know. smile

The question wasn't really about what women think about ball size-- it was more about whether or not men with large balls have more fun.

As Rasberry girl mentioned..... "Stud breeders know that testicle size and weight matters. It seems obvious that boys with big balls will also have more testosterone, more sperm, a higher libido and be more sexually vigorous."

The post seemed more about wondering if the big ball thing with breeding animals-- also applied to human men. I guess that it could have been directed at women to see if they agree with it?!

Just didn't seem that way.

I have no idea if ball size affects any of those traits in men (more testersterone, sperm, libio and vigor)-- so I didn't reply to this one.

Personally, every man I've ever been with has always been vigorous no matter what the ball size was. (I do enjoy the feel of balls slapping during doggy style though... but its not required)

My silence on the matter really has more to do with the fact that I really don't know if bigger balled men have higher sperm count.. etc... or not. confused

Edited by Firefly (02/09/11 08:40 PM)

#31433 - 02/10/11 12:41 PM Re: Does size of testes matter? [Re: Firefly]
pinkFlames Offline
veteran

Loc: Australia
I really don't think ball size has too much to do with fertility or anything else with the exception of undeveloped ones. I guess the size of the testicles is really just the luck of the draw. I've always known what Graham had said about most of the ejaculate coming from further up, so I've never equated testicular size with sperm production in the first place. My ex only had one because of injury and that one was pretty high up and average size. He was told by the doctor that he was most likely going to be sterile but yet he fathered at least four kids. Plus he was pretty highly sexed, so no problems with his hormones.

If I'm playing with a man's balls, I like them to be on the more generous side of average with some hang as they feel pleasant in my hand but too big and they wouldn't fit in my mouth. frown One partner had balls the size of marbles, although his penis was reasonably big - I never found myself interested in touching his balls much at all.

#31437 - 02/10/11 05:55 PM Re: Does size of testes matter? [Re: pinkFlames]
Ratty Offline
enthusiast

Loc: United Kingdom
Another observation and a precautionary tale:

Size of testicles doesn't affect fertility but one thing that is important both for fertility and prevention of testicular cancer is that they are properly descended during puberty. This happened to the son of a friend of the family (my Godson). It wasn't until he was in his late teens that it was brought to his attention. He was undergoing a routine testicular ultrasound due to him being 'at risk' because his father had had testicular cancer, when the nurse carrying out the scan told him he had an undescended testicle. He consulted his doctor who confirmed it and was told that he would have to have an operation to correct it.
It was lucky that it was pointed out to him because he always thought he was perfectly normal down there, he described it to me as 'a ticking timebomb in my pants' because undescended testicles are a major cause of testicular cancer. Fortunately, his operation was a complete success and nothing untoward was found during the procedure.
But it raised an interesting quesion - should all boys be checked (or shown in school how to check themselves) that their testicles have descended properly? Who knows how many cases of testicular cancer could be prevented.

#31446 - 02/11/11 02:25 AM Re: Does size of testes matter? [Re: Ratty]
pinkFlames Offline
veteran

Loc: Australia
Undescended Testicles run in the male side of my family. My father and my cousin both have this condition. I never had any sons so I've never had to face this problem. My father is 68 and never had any issues from it. I'm not sure about my cousin other than to say that he is 42 and still apparently in one piece.

I have read that even if surgery is done to correct the "problem", there is still a higher than average risk of cancer in the originally undescended testicle.

#36640 - 05/16/12 03:36 AM Re: Does size of testes matter? [Re: Rasberry girl]
pnwuncut Offline
stranger

As far as I know the size of your balls doesn't increase your sex drive or make you more fertile. It also doesn't make you shoot bigger loads as the fluid that you can visibly see when you cum comes from glands that are separate from the penis. As far as attraction it depends on the tastes of your partner. As a bi guy I tend to find other males to be more attracted to big balls then women.

#36648 - 05/16/12 05:05 PM Re: Does size of testes matter? [Re: Rasberry girl]
granny__granola Offline
enthusiast

Loc: Phoenix
I never noticed a correlation between testicle size and "virility", either. I use quotes there because I think everyone has their own definition of "virility".

What I have noticed is my own excitement level with a man who has loose hanging balls. I just happen to find that very sexy.

---Lily Tomlin

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.