Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#30561 - 12/04/10 09:46 AM dating someone older
rapton Offline

Well im 21 and she 27. We went on our first date in which we found out each other age. She thought i look older than i actually am. But we continue on anyway. We went to this little sushi place and drank some martini. I taught her how to use chopsticks because I didn't know this place didn't use forks. So as dinner wind down, oh forgot she gave old i got be home by 11 crap. you know thing you tell us just in case the date goes to hell. anyway dinner was winding down and she actually ask what we going to do next being the absent minding man that I am. I didn't plan for a next thing. and on top of that not trying look at her lovely boobs which he had in perfect showing i might say. also on another note this woman had degree micro bioglogy one that kinda surpise me because she is fine as hell or hot for the old folks. you guys remember way back fantasy screw and i choose the scientist well ding ding without even trying god threw it on my lap and said here you go. okay back to date. So as i ponder around and remember that place we were at had a movie theather. Well we have option of two movie to make her "11:00" time she had to leave. it was tangle which was disney movie and unstoppable which a denzel movie.
she choose tangle and was like she like disney movie. Inside i was like yay!!!. but on the outside i was like yeah that was cool whatever. so she actually offer pay soda and popcorn she said felt guitly that i paid for everything. Which to me was fine because i had budget everything out before hand so i was good. but anyway we watch the movie it was good we share a soda two straws.

At the end of date for some reason my man whoring ways weren't there. I guess i actually like this woman and i got hug. and hope we do this later. she texted me a 2 days after date was like i really enjoy myself. so i took that as a cue schelude the second date which was going to be hike since she like hiking. then i was seek a little picnic in there with the hike. or go bowling or to david buster go arcade have some good old fun.

but i had to postpone these lovely idea because my gmom came into town. i love my gmom even though she complain like bloody hell. but it was all good i texted my new interest and told her about postponing the plans.

Now i guess my question is would it be better to call her tell that or than text?

As for postponing the plans i mean my schelude is crazy as it is. I don't want to seem like type of dude thats never take time for someone else. becuase i really hate my job im just there to pay tution. but it seem that im always pushing things back. is there way to her make myself seem more available or having my own things going a good thing?

Also is the age difference to great?

Since i never been with woman who older than me. i mean how do i communicate to this woman. i mean actually had intellgent conversation without having to dumb myself down. so i guess its find the way im communicating.

#30591 - 12/06/10 03:03 PM Re: dating someone older [Re: rapton]
BethG Offline

Loc: Angry Leprechaun, Hoosierland
I think an age difference in couples is less about the actual number and more about life experiences, things in common, etc. When I was about 24 I very briefly dated a guy 11 years older than I. Our problem was (at least in my eyes) is that we couldn't relate to each other. He was talking about a career change and moving to a different city. I was thinking that I want a GOOD job and would like to move out of my parents' house! Like I said, dated him very briefly.

Texting wasn't around when I was dating (neither was email, really) so I'd call her to reschedule the date. With an email or a text she might thing you're making excuses, but she'll realize with a phone call that you're sincere.

#30596 - 12/06/10 04:37 PM Re: dating someone older [Re: BethG]
Smoldering Offline
journeyman

21 and 27?

Perspective is everything. I'm 54. 21 and 27 are the same age!!

#30599 - 12/06/10 06:12 PM Re: dating someone older [Re: Smoldering]
Thonger Offline
old hand

I agree, Smoldering. 6 years difference is NOTHING!

#30608 - 12/06/10 10:18 PM Re: dating someone older [Re: Thonger]
RainbowUnderwear Offline
old hand

Loc: Indiana
Hey-- I'm also 21. I understand that a six year gap isn't a huge deal later in life, but right now it is. The difference between 21 and 27 is often enough people in two completely different areas of life.

I'm talking to someone who is 28 right now. I have been for a few years. It hasn't gone anywhere because of specific circumstances, but it's gotten easier over the years. When I was younger, it was more difficult for us to relate to one another. He was in grad school and I was graduating high school, lol.

Rapton, I wouldn't focus on the age difference. Focus on building a relationship. If it works, it works. If it doesn't, it doesn't. but the age shouldn't be the deciding factor.

--

Also. I'd prefer a call. Seems more personal. A text to reschedule plans seems like the entire ordeal is unimportant to you, and that isn't the idea you want to put into her head.

=]

Choke, Chuck Palahniuk

#30617 - 12/07/10 06:14 AM Re: dating someone older [Re: RainbowUnderwear]
rapton Offline

Thanks i mean we both love science i mean most our conversation are on biology believe it or not. she seem to stress her age more than i do. I mean this woman is beautiful my lesbo friend like she is hot. So im trying to get her to a middle ground with me. I mean she has already graduate with degree micro biology but she back in school for something else. I'm guessing i like this woman because she on my mine and i actually enjoy her company. man she is sexy and smart a beautiful deadly combonation. But she seem to all stress her age by saying thing like im old. but i guess she doesn't notice that any where i go with her that every dude is looking. i mean this dude was his girl and checking out her so hard. i have to laugh because thats when you know when woman you with is the bomb.

sigh our first date was actually cool. we are planning to go hiking. and probably going take her bowling for the second offical date. yeah to me age was never the deciding factor and 6 years really aint shit unless she lying to me bout her age and is actually older. but when she said ginuwine and boysmen was popular she was in school which make since that early ninties.

i dont know ill try to make it work. i wanted to make it work.

#30631 - 12/07/10 10:50 PM Re: dating someone older [Re: rapton]
Bane2 Offline
enthusiast

It's funny, but when I was 21 I thought 27 was old. Now I'm 28 I think it's young.

Agree though that 21 and 27 seems a much bigger age gap then 31 and 37 though they're both 6 year difference off course. You're still young so just enjoy it, see how it goes.

#30638 - 12/08/10 11:25 AM Re: dating someone older [Re: Bane2]
familyman Offline
journeyman

Loc: UK
A former g/f dated someone quite a few years older than herself. She had no problems with the age difference but several of her friends did and tried their utmost to convince her she was making a mistake. Interestingly, the man in question agreed with them and the relationship eventually finished. The guy with the reservations? That's right! It was me!

#30651 - 12/08/10 04:46 PM Re: dating someone older [Re: familyman]
rapton Offline

the age thing seem bother her more than it bother me. I mean everything moving very smoothly. got nice tight hug and first kiss going on. i guess ill give you guys play by play. on hows its working. the age thing not big to me because i am old fashion guys to begin so i already act like old man to begin with. so as far personality we can relate.

Edited by rapton (12/08/10 04:47 PM)

#30688 - 12/11/10 04:46 AM Re: dating someone older [Re: rapton]
rapton Offline

well the relationship has escalated an i hit the homerun. In basic english got the pussy lol. Well now that im done with my self gloating. so far everything so good ill have to see later down road when out of the "honeymoon phase" lol would ever the fuck that means.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.