Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#29811 - 10/28/10 08:40 PM need guidance!
ercan Offline
stranger

hello guys im new here.
im from the netherlands.

big al you seem to be the expert here so i hope you reading this.

ive been jelqing for more than 2 years now and i gained both lenght and girth but never measured it once,however im never satisfied with jelqing becasue i can never be consistend at it.my jelqing results are always and i mean always diferent.i think i have negative gains and i know that im not doing the jelqing technieque right.with diferent results,i mean somethimes i get weak erections with good gains but a numb penis and somethimes i get rock hard erections with less gains.i also got the baseball bat effect and turtle effect.this is the best result i got and i only managed to get it 7 or 9 times during my 2 years of jelqing.i got hard erections with incredible gains and a great feeling!. i want to keep it that way but i always get negative results.the reason why i get diferent results is becasue i keep changing grip level and technique of the jelq in my sessions everyday.when i feel like im getting negative gains or feel any discomfort while jelqing ,i imidiatley change the grip etc.i just need to know the correct way of this exercise,,ive done so many research on jelqing and watched lots of videos but most of the videos,the male jelqs too fast and its hard to follow or the angle of the camera makes it dificult to follow.

i really need you guys to awnser my question only and thats this> i need the exact proper technique on how to do it becasue there are lots of ways..how do you keep the blood trapped while you move it to the glans??? this is the thing i need to know becasue everytime when i jelq,i have a feeling like i release the grip very slightly while going forward and dont feel the blood moving and all my jelqs go to waste...is jelqing a pulling movement?? or more of a gliding movement?? i always heard you are suposed to get that spongy feeling and the warm tingly feeling.do you continuesly keep the pressure of the grip while you move it forward?? or do you only keep that ok sign grip for the most part when you go from base to the head? and is there any diference about jelqing forward and jelqing upward???

the problem is you guys cant see what im doing wrong but once again i really need step by step instructions to finally make an end to the bad results and keep getting good results after each session.

thanks very much

#29843 - 10/30/10 03:43 AM Re: need guidance! [Re: ercan]
OlderMan Offline

ercan, check out this site PE Gym for lots of those discussions.

#29857 - 10/30/10 10:31 AM Re: need guidance! [Re: OlderMan]
cumbriankid Offline
veteran

Loc: U.K
Hows your Jelquing going on anyway O/M. You had started I know.

#29860 - 10/30/10 11:31 AM Re: need guidance! [Re: cumbriankid]
ercan Offline
stranger

olderman thanks but i think i already checked that out in the past.

the problem with my jelqs are i feel almost nothing when i move the grip.. thats why i think im doing something wrong.it has become a very big frustration becasue im trying to figure it out for months and months and still i cant get the right feeling and results i want.its been downs and downs only...

but yesterday i found a new video about dry jelq and ive noticed something about the guy that did his dry jelqs..it looked like he he was only moving the skin of the shaft..he sayd its exactly the same but the only diference is that its done without any lube.. so i guess i have to try his way wich is moving your grip in such a way that it looks like as if youre moving the skin forward..i really hope thats the right technique..so do you move the grip together with the skin??

#29908 - 10/31/10 01:59 PM Re: need guidance! [Re: ercan]
OlderMan Offline

Ercan, if you only move the skin, you may get lymph blockage. You have to work the tunica and that takes pressure.

Cumbriankid, jelqing is a long process. It's going well though. I'm up to about 7"x5" from 6.5"x4.5".

#29914 - 10/31/10 07:03 PM Re: need guidance! [Re: OlderMan]
ercan Offline
stranger

olderman i think i got it.

i did jelqing today and started focusing too much on the skin but like you sayd i wil get blockage with it and it was true but at the end of my last 20 or 30 strokes,i changed something and stumbled upon the right thing.it definitly felt way more diferent and better! the penis startet to get more thicker.what i did wrong was i wasted all of the strokes without really trapping any blood.. you need to make sure that the blood flow doesnt escape while you go forward..

i really hope im on the right track but if im not then i probably have to quit jelqing.

#30021 - 11/03/10 04:28 PM Re: need guidance! [Re: ercan]
OlderMan Offline

Great news. Give it time and follow your body.

#30026 - 11/04/10 03:48 AM Re: need guidance! [Re: OlderMan]
cumbriankid Offline
veteran

Loc: U.K
Mother of God! Thats a leap! Well done! Have you done before and after pics?

#30041 - 11/04/10 02:23 PM Re: need guidance! [Re: cumbriankid]
OlderMan Offline

You can't really tell in photos. The earliest photos I've posted here were at the old size, and the later ones obviously are after some jelqing, but you can't see it. I can tell though, especially the girth. And flaccid girth is definitely better.

It's also fun and relaxing.

#30085 - 11/08/10 01:34 PM Re: need guidance! [Re: OlderMan]
redlight Offline
stranger

Loc: Southern California
Half an inch of girth is great work. And yes, it would be tough to tell from photos, as the visible difference in diameter would be about an eighth of an inch, depending on the angle of the shot and the area of expansion.

#30616 - 12/06/10 11:47 PM Re: need guidance! [Re: redlight]
Big Al Offline
Sponsor
enthusiast

There are different ways of performing the jelq. You can do them mostly flaccid and dry (turning it into more of a length exercise), or more erect with a lot of lube (where it becomes mostly a girth exercise).

Reviewing the videos (and slowing it down to a 3 second stroke) and reading the text should help, but one thing to consider is that maybe the jelq exercise isn't for you. For one, there are many other exercises that are better at getting you size than the jelq; and if you've been doing jelqs for 2 years and you still don't feel you've mastered them, it may be a good idea to try something else.

#30622 - 12/07/10 03:22 PM Re: need guidance! [Re: Big Al]
OlderMan Offline

Good point.

My personal opinion is that jelqing is not so much about trapping blood in the glans, but more about tissue deformation and breakdown/repair. The more you work it in all directions and really give the tissues a safe and painless but effective workout, the better.

I can feel the blood moving all over the place inside the veins as I work the tunica. Flaccid jelqing is good for stretching tissues of the tunica, ligaments, and skin to gain length; more erect jelqing deforms the tissues of the corpus cavernosa to gain girth.

#30947 - 12/31/10 05:19 PM Re: need guidance! [Re: OlderMan]
Big Al Offline
Sponsor
enthusiast

I think it's a bit of both. Improved blood flow seems to go hand in hand with size gains.

#33673 - 08/17/11 03:11 AM Re: need guidance! [Re: ercan]
X_MAN_00 Offline
stranger

Thanks a lot. I had to share it again.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by JimInPhila (08/17/11 10:52 AM)

#39403 - 05/21/13 08:12 PM Re: need guidance! [Re: ercan]
cryotek75 Offline
stranger

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Hello all,

I'm new here, and I know this is an older thread. However I could use some guidance.

My quick story :
I've known about jelquing for a few years now. However, when I first read about it, there were no images or sketches to show proper method of jelquing. I have only recently viewed a few jelquing videos to show proper method. I had also tried the Stage 1 vacuum pumping. Was into that for a few months. Mind you I was doing all this while I was single.

Now :
I am back into a combination of jelquing and stage 1 pumping. Started last week, along with kegel exercises. I am 37 years old btw. I am now engaged to be wed this November 2013. I don't know my girth measurement, but at full erect I am about 5" long.

I have read through this thread :
http://www.altpenis.com/forums/ubbthread...=true#Post39196

I agree with the various posters. I'm not thrilled with the idea of "average". I still have a slight worry about "being good enough".

I have stumbled across a few jelquing videos which were helpful to the point of proper method. However, the male in said videos is quite endowed in my eyes (possibly near 7" already or more).
The guy is "milking" two handed.

Does anyone have any tips to offer for jelquing a smaller sized penis? As stated I am 5" fully erect, while flaccid my penis head is somtimes hidden. I do have some pubic fat to contend with and my balls get in the way, I am only able to jelq 1-handed. I have to pull back the pubic fat and hold my balls at bay with my non dominant hand. Over a period of time will I still see some positive results? I am also working losing weight..to hopefully to achieve more visibility of my penis even when flaccid.

I do a 3-5 min warm up with a theraputic bag that can be heated in the microwave for about a minute. Since I just started my initial goal is 100 jelqs in a session. Now, the other issue I have is hitting full erect state by the time I get close to the 20th jelq. I read on this forum to squeeze the head a bit to reduce my erection, sorta works, have to squeeze about 20 seconds or so before I can continue jelquing. Also, another poster had recommended to ejaculate first prior to the jelquing session, haven't tried this yet. Experimented with the "rice sock" however..the rice gets stuck to my penis which consumed extra time to remove the rice. I'll stick with the microwaved theraputic bag.

I tried stretching and v-stretching. Seem quite difficult given my semi-erect size.

I am considering adding to me PE workout, a 15-20 minute vacuum pump session. Only 1 session and not the recommended 3 sessions. Will this practice of jelqing and vacuum pumping net me potential positive results?

Thanks for reading this far, any feedback appreciated.

#39405 - 05/21/13 08:33 PM Re: need guidance! [Re: ercan]
OlderMan Offline

Try the v-jelg with your hand inverted, palm up. Your penis goes between your first and middle fingers. It's great for girth. If you go to PE Gym you can get all kinds of tips.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.