Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#30616 - 12/06/10 11:47 PM Re: need guidance! [Re: redlight]
Big Al Offline
Sponsor
enthusiast

There are different ways of performing the jelq. You can do them mostly flaccid and dry (turning it into more of a length exercise), or more erect with a lot of lube (where it becomes mostly a girth exercise).

Reviewing the videos (and slowing it down to a 3 second stroke) and reading the text should help, but one thing to consider is that maybe the jelq exercise isn't for you. For one, there are many other exercises that are better at getting you size than the jelq; and if you've been doing jelqs for 2 years and you still don't feel you've mastered them, it may be a good idea to try something else.

#30622 - 12/07/10 03:22 PM Re: need guidance! [Re: Big Al]
OlderMan Offline

Good point.

My personal opinion is that jelqing is not so much about trapping blood in the glans, but more about tissue deformation and breakdown/repair. The more you work it in all directions and really give the tissues a safe and painless but effective workout, the better.

I can feel the blood moving all over the place inside the veins as I work the tunica. Flaccid jelqing is good for stretching tissues of the tunica, ligaments, and skin to gain length; more erect jelqing deforms the tissues of the corpus cavernosa to gain girth.

#30947 - 12/31/10 05:19 PM Re: need guidance! [Re: OlderMan]
Big Al Offline
Sponsor
enthusiast

I think it's a bit of both. Improved blood flow seems to go hand in hand with size gains.

#33673 - 08/17/11 03:11 AM Re: need guidance! [Re: ercan]
X_MAN_00 Offline
stranger

Thanks a lot. I had to share it again.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by JimInPhila (08/17/11 10:52 AM)

#39403 - 05/21/13 08:12 PM Re: need guidance! [Re: ercan]
cryotek75 Offline
stranger

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Hello all,

I'm new here, and I know this is an older thread. However I could use some guidance.

My quick story :
I've known about jelquing for a few years now. However, when I first read about it, there were no images or sketches to show proper method of jelquing. I have only recently viewed a few jelquing videos to show proper method. I had also tried the Stage 1 vacuum pumping. Was into that for a few months. Mind you I was doing all this while I was single.

Now :
I am back into a combination of jelquing and stage 1 pumping. Started last week, along with kegel exercises. I am 37 years old btw. I am now engaged to be wed this November 2013. I don't know my girth measurement, but at full erect I am about 5" long.

I have read through this thread :
http://www.altpenis.com/forums/ubbthread...=true#Post39196

I agree with the various posters. I'm not thrilled with the idea of "average". I still have a slight worry about "being good enough".

I have stumbled across a few jelquing videos which were helpful to the point of proper method. However, the male in said videos is quite endowed in my eyes (possibly near 7" already or more).
The guy is "milking" two handed.

Does anyone have any tips to offer for jelquing a smaller sized penis? As stated I am 5" fully erect, while flaccid my penis head is somtimes hidden. I do have some pubic fat to contend with and my balls get in the way, I am only able to jelq 1-handed. I have to pull back the pubic fat and hold my balls at bay with my non dominant hand. Over a period of time will I still see some positive results? I am also working losing weight..to hopefully to achieve more visibility of my penis even when flaccid.

I do a 3-5 min warm up with a theraputic bag that can be heated in the microwave for about a minute. Since I just started my initial goal is 100 jelqs in a session. Now, the other issue I have is hitting full erect state by the time I get close to the 20th jelq. I read on this forum to squeeze the head a bit to reduce my erection, sorta works, have to squeeze about 20 seconds or so before I can continue jelquing. Also, another poster had recommended to ejaculate first prior to the jelquing session, haven't tried this yet. Experimented with the "rice sock" however..the rice gets stuck to my penis which consumed extra time to remove the rice. I'll stick with the microwaved theraputic bag.

I tried stretching and v-stretching. Seem quite difficult given my semi-erect size.

I am considering adding to me PE workout, a 15-20 minute vacuum pump session. Only 1 session and not the recommended 3 sessions. Will this practice of jelqing and vacuum pumping net me potential positive results?

Thanks for reading this far, any feedback appreciated.

#39405 - 05/21/13 08:33 PM Re: need guidance! [Re: ercan]
OlderMan Offline

Try the v-jelg with your hand inverted, palm up. Your penis goes between your first and middle fingers. It's great for girth. If you go to PE Gym you can get all kinds of tips.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.