Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#2975 - 10/07/08 07:50 PM What does a small penis feel like to a woman?
atinkydinky Offline
stranger

Just wondering how women describe the feeling of a small penis.

Size < 4 inches

#2983 - 10/08/08 06:47 AM Re: What does a small penis feel like to a woman? [Re: atinkydinky]
Fevex Offline
stranger

ummm...lol are u in yet?

#3025 - 10/10/08 10:02 AM Re: What does a small penis feel like to a woman? [Re: atinkydinky]
Julie
Unregistered

"Stop stabbing me!"

#3034 - 10/10/08 12:04 PM Re: What does a small penis feel like to a woman? [Re: Fevex]
The_Truth Offline
enthusiast

Loc: In Between The Legs.
That's cruel.Your joking about someone's penis there and you should not joke about it.Have some feelings.
I got a small one and my wife can tell when I'm in and when I'm not. But Ive never reached her g-spot.
Supercharged
390rwhp@11psi
11.9sec/111mph
http://www.mustangmotorworld.com/mine4.JPG

#3041 - 10/10/08 03:46 PM Re: What does a small penis feel like to a woman? [Re: The_Truth]
atinkydinky Offline
stranger

I certainly don't want to hurt anyone's feelings with this thread. I realize that some might be hurt if small. On the other hand I really do want to hear how women describe the feeling of a tiny penis. I want to know how they literally feel it or would describe the feeling to another girlfriend perhaps. I don't want women to feel like they have to reword their thoughts or descriptions to be politically correct. I know my wife many times can't feel me when I enter but I'm pretty tiny.
Maybe I should put a disclaimer:
*** Don't enter if offended by size comments. ***

#3048 - 10/10/08 08:24 PM Re: What does a small penis feel like to a woman? [Re: The_Truth]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: The_Truth
That's cruel.Your joking about someone's penis there and you should not joke about it.Have some feelings.
I got a small one and my wife can tell when I'm in and when I'm not. But Ive never reached her g-spot.

Hey Truth Man! I have some feelings: I feel that I am immensely tired of your whiny commentary.

#3289 - 10/19/08 04:40 AM Re: What does a small penis feel like to a woman? [Re: atinkydinky]
Renee
Unregistered

Well its good at first but once I get excited I guess for me the best way to describe it is I expand to the bigg size of the large 9-11" men that was really thick from before the smaller ones like my husband suddenly feel like they are shrinking inside but they are hard but I just feel his body weight.
While hes trying very hard to please me.
But Im saying this and ive done some very large in lenth and extemly thick cocks.So if a girl hasnt had a big penis she might enjoy it more.But a girl with a larger vagina even if shes a virgin probly wouldnt enjoy or feel much but it depends on the size of the guy just how small in lenth and exspecialy width a thick one goes a long way for any girl all enjoy a very thick one.Some times girls might not accomadate a long one the first time but will take it with ease the second time no matter her age lol.its just the confidence relaxing and wanting to be filled like women naturally desire.

#3296 - 10/19/08 01:27 PM Re: What does a small penis feel like to a woman? [Re: Anonymous]
The_Truth Offline
enthusiast

Loc: In Between The Legs.
Another one Yeesh. I don't understand how after all that time with your husband you decide he us too small.Before you wreck your marriage and destroy your husband,why don't you teach him to do what you want? Toys and your husbands fingers ought to give you orgasms. I don't really understand why you Must Have a big penis. Get a really big toy and teach your husband where you g-spot is and you don't need a real big penis to have a clitoris orgasm.
I scratch my head in bewilderment because I just can't figure this out.
Firefly, help me to understand Renee. I am clueless.

Edited by The_Truth (10/19/08 01:28 PM)
Supercharged
390rwhp@11psi
11.9sec/111mph
http://www.mustangmotorworld.com/mine4.JPG

#3303 - 10/19/08 04:37 PM Re: What does a small penis feel like to a woman? [Re: The_Truth]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

Loc: United States
Not really sure myself.

A womans vagina is very versitile when it comes to adjusting to size-- big or small. Yes- women are different sizes on the inside- but I don't think it differs as much as for men. Its more about tightness-- and there are excercises that can increase a womans tightness. (i.e. kegel)

I also don't buy the whole-- 'big penis stretched me out' thing. Vaginas are elastic and tend to 'spring' back-- so to say. Yes-- having a baby can really stretch it out-- or extreme insertions can probably stretch it out-- but I'm not convinced that large penises can stretch it out permanently.

I've had different sizes of dicks throughout my life (the same one for the last 11 1/2 years)-- and can find pleasure with each one. Its not just about the dick whether sex is good either- its more to do with the man, and who he is and what techniques hes willing to employ.

Yes theres a different feel for each man-- even if their penises are the same size- just as mens hands feel different, their bodies feel different and even such things as hair and skin feel different. How they touch you feels different-- not necessarily better or worse-- just different.

My husband is on the small side of average I would guess-- have never measured him-- and he feels fine to me. Yes- I have had dicks that really filled me up- but it didn't 'ruin' me for smaller dicks. I love my husband- and that plays more importance for me then his size.

Anyways- a very large dick oftentimes can't fit all the way in anyways- or if it does- it can cause more pain then pleasure.

Its really whatever works between two people. What one woman might see as a small dick- another woman might find just right.

#3348 - 10/20/08 09:45 PM Re: What does a small penis feel like to a woman? [Re: The_Truth]
Anonymous
Unregistered

[quote=The_Truth]Another one Yeesh. I don't understand how after all that time with your husband you decide he us too small.Before you wreck your marriage and destroy your husband,why don't you teach him to do what you want? Toys and your husbands fingers ought to give you orgasms. I don't really understand why you Must Have a big penis. Get a really big toy and teach your husband where you g-spot is and you don't need a real big penis to have a clitoris orgasm.
I scratch my head in bewilderment because I just can't figure this out.
Firefly, help me to understand Renee. I am clueless. [/quote
]

But Mr. Truth Man, sex guru of the western world--can't her husband just rub his little peepee against her clit and make everything hunky-dory? and isn't there a video or two you want to refer her to? And I know why she must have a big penis--its because that's what she likes and it feels better for her! Right on, Renee. Keep going after what you want!!!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.