Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 9 of 11 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 >
Topic Options
#39151 - 05/11/13 02:01 PM Re: Are you comfortable being nude among others? [Re: new2day]
OlderMan Offline

I used to surf at Black's Beach in La Jolla, CA. It's a long-time nude beach, but mostly old men were the ones getting naked. I haven't been there in many years; it may not even be a nude beach anymore.

#39172 - 05/12/13 05:18 PM Re: Are you comfortable being nude among others? [Re: OlderMan]
Ratty Online   content
old hand

Loc: United Kingdom
The most famous naturist spot over here in the UK is Studland Beach in Dorset which is on the south coast about 110 miles or so southwest of London. I have been there many times before as it is less than an hour's drive from where I live and it is a fantastic stretch of golden sand but I've never really had the nerve to go completely naked there!
I have gone naked at a private naturist club with an ex-girlfriend but that was a very secluded spot and totally enclosed, being out in the open on a beach is a different matter!

#39173 - 05/12/13 08:04 PM Re: Are you comfortable being nude among others? [Re: new2day]
new2day Offline
enthusiast

I have tried a nude beach, I was on holiday and came across it by accident... no, really, I did! I was walking along the beach, not that busy but there were a number of mixed groups, many women topless. Towards the end of the beach I started seeing people sunbathing naked. So I thought what the hell, why not give this a try. Dropped my shorts and lay down on my towel.

After half an hour, I decided to go for a dip, walked the 20 yards or so to the water and waded in. What a feeling, swimming nude just feels fantastic and natural.

If you get a chance, give it a try. Guess what, after 5 minutes you forget you're naked. Nobody stared, pointed.... or laughed smile

#40846 - 08/04/13 07:50 AM Re: Are you comfortable being nude among others? [Re: new2day]
CaroleTucson Offline

Loc: Tucson, AZ
Originally Posted By: OlderMan
I used to surf at Black's Beach in La Jolla, CA. It's a long-time nude beach, but mostly old men were the ones getting naked. I haven't been there in many years; it may not even be a nude beach anymore.

It still is, OM. I've never been there, but I know people who have. What I've always heard people talk about is the trail down the cliffs to the beach, and how strenuous it is.

Originally Posted By: new2day
"I've not seen many penises in my life."

I joke with men that I've seen more penises than they have, especially if you mean "seen them close up".

Quote:
and men are generally private in locker rooms

It's the same way in women's locker rooms, although maybe not quite so obsessive about it.

#40854 - 08/04/13 12:50 PM Re: Are you comfortable being nude among others? [Re: new2day]
Bane2 Offline
enthusiast

No I'm not comfortable being nude around other people. Not because of my penis but because I'm quite skinny. It's something I'm working on.

#40871 - 08/05/13 12:17 PM Re: Are you comfortable being nude among others? [Re: new2day]
new2day Offline
enthusiast

I find it varies from place to place. In some locker rooms (like my current gym), you see all ages and they usually walk to from the communal showers naked. In my previous gym, they had cubicles for the showers and even changing cubicles in the locker room.

A couple of months ago I saw a young (mid twenties) guy with a full erection in the showers. Very unusual, he was coming out of the showers as I was going in, made no effort to cover it up.

#40893 - 08/06/13 08:39 PM Re: Are you comfortable being nude among others? [Re: CaroleTucson]
OlderMan Offline

Originally Posted By: CaroleTucson
Originally Posted By: OlderMan

It still is, OM. I've never been there, but I know people who have. What I've always heard people talk about is the trail down the cliffs to the beach, and how strenuous it is.

Carole, I have walked that steep, skinny dirt trail many times in bare feet with my board. It is indeed strenuous and the hardest part is you have to climb up it when you are tired at the end of the day. I have always had a bathing suit and sometimes a wetsuit on, however. ;-)

#175059 - 07/14/14 07:30 PM Re: Are you comfortable being nude among others? [Re: new2day]
dudedark Offline

My experiences are gym showers, changing rooms and Idk if it counts but I have been to quite a few restrooms with no walls around the toilets so everyone can see you.

All my real life experiences are pretty much male only.
Sometimes in the process of being naked I feel shy but once I am naked I enjoy it.

#175062 - 07/15/14 12:13 AM Re: Are you comfortable being nude among others? [Re: new2day]
AG5 Offline
stranger

Loc: Illinois
I dont mind at all... I take adderall and i get Major shrinkage, and i love making guys feel better about themselves, it shrinks so bad they cant hide the initial reaction..

#175063 - 07/15/14 07:32 AM (NA) Re: Are you comfortable being nude among others? [Re: new2day]
JimInPhila Online   content

veteran

Loc: Phila. PA
"Major Shrinkage," I belong to that Officer Corps.
I have a buddy, he calls his "The Dingy."
Mine's known as "The Acorn."

Page 9 of 11 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 >

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.