Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 2 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 >
Topic Options
#29425 - 10/18/10 08:43 PM Re: Are you comfortable being nude among others? [Re: new2day]
RiverHead Offline
old hand

Loc: United States
No I would not be comfortable nude in the situations you mentioned.
I may also be embarrassed, but I'd definitely not be comfortable.

#29428 - 10/18/10 11:15 PM Re: Are you comfortable being nude among others? [Re: RiverHead]
Nat Offline
enthusiast

Loc: The East
I would be completely comfortable being nude in shared showers, saunas, changing rooms, etc.

I've never been to a nudist beach, so I can't say, but as livinglarge says, I think if it feels natural, I would get my togs off.

I would be less comfortable with, say, a naked bike ride, cycling through areas with clothed people.

#29438 - 10/19/10 09:20 AM Re: Are you comfortable being nude among others? [Re: Nat]
new2day Offline
enthusiast

I did see some of the naked bike ride when I was in London over the summer. Looks like great fun, and the support from the crowd was brilliant, everyone seemed to be enjoying it and having a good time.

But doing that through the streets of a busy city with hundreds of cameras and video etc, I would not feel comfortable. Knowing my luck I'd end up on someone's website or newspaper.

But a nude beach, yes, totally recommend it if you ever get the chance. After 5 minutes, you realise nobody is staring and you just have an amazing time with the sun and breeze on your whole body. Swimming naked is just the best feeling.

#29453 - 10/19/10 04:14 PM Re: Are you comfortable being nude among others? [Re: new2day]
anziano Offline
journeyman

I'm not uncomfortable being nude around others although that doesn't necessarily imply in public where nobody else is nude. I've been co-ed skinny dipping and such. It's one thing to be nude when those around you are also nude. It's another thing to feel like you are "on display" as being the only nude one there whild others are clothed. I think you have to have a bit of an exibitionist streak in you to feel comfortable displaying your body for others to see...like a stripper or model. Hats off to them, but I'm not sure I could do it unless perhaps on a dare or a bet. I did once, many many moons ago, streak when that was sort of the "fashion" back in the '70's.

#29462 - 10/20/10 04:38 AM Re: Are you comfortable being nude among others? [Re: anziano]
Nat Offline
enthusiast

Loc: The East
Yes, I agree - if others are nude, then being nude is not an issue. And in the changing room where folks are meant to be nude, but some men insist on wrapping towels around themselves, I'd have no issue being nude still. And a naked bike ride is a kind of display, and I think that's why I'd be uncomfortable. I saw them in York in June. It was a blustery day with rain. Brrr! I was glad not to be naked outside that day. Poor old willy would have shrivelled up. wink

#29467 - 10/20/10 08:49 AM Re: Are you comfortable being nude among others? [Re: Nat]
familyman Offline
journeyman

Loc: UK
I am certainly comfortable being nude among others, as long as the others are naked as well. If other people remain clothed, it makes me self-conscious. blush

Like Nat, I would feel uncomfortable if I felt on display. eek

#29508 - 10/20/10 09:05 PM Re: Are you comfortable being nude among others? [Re: familyman]
bozoclown Offline
stranger

I enjoy being naked around others but I will never bring myself to initiate it and would be nervous around relatives. I enjoy walking around naked at a place I have out in the country. Always afraid one of the neighbors would drop by but I am not doing anything wrong am I?

#29797 - 10/28/10 03:29 PM Re: Are you comfortable being nude among others? [Re: bozoclown]
D_Dub Offline
stranger

Loc: Oklahoma
I have no problem being nude in public when it's just the guys. No big deal just the juys "hangin' out" all casual. I don't know how I would feel with women in the mix. It would definately cease being casual.

#29814 - 10/29/10 09:01 AM Re: Are you comfortable being nude among others? [Re: D_Dub]
JIP Offline

Loc: UK
I’ve no problem at all in being naked.
I must admit that I did not feel this way in my teen years but when I learnt that I had no cause to be worried and became self confident with my body I thought/think nothing about going naked.
In fact I actually enjoy it. Maybe I have an ‘exhibitionist streak’ in me. In my younger, hard-up (cash wise) days, when I was going to the gym four times a week and was super toned; I posed for art life classes. Also, after being approached at the gym, I posed a couple of times for a magazine. Yes it was ‘one of those’ magazines but as the money was very good and in those days it wasn’t going to be published in the UK and I’m not in any way ‘that way’ inclined I couldn’t have cared less.
I’ve always sun bathed nude, where ever and when ever I’ve had the chance. On public beaches I have to be careful because not only does the sun make me feel good but for some reason it also has an ‘uplifting’ effect on me. This obviously has to be watched out for and appropriate ‘cover-up’ action taken. The easiest being suddenly deciding it is ‘back tanning time’ (towel only draws attention to) – God, that sand can be uncomfortable on a part that is flaccidly protected by a foreskin.
Few stories about nude sunbathing with this ‘affliction’ but they’re more appropriate for another posting.
I always walk around the house naked (with dressing gown handy) - providing dogs have been tired out by their walk and aren’t feeling too frisky and jumping up at me cry . Only time this has ‘back-fired’ is when I was married and I forgot (then) mother-in-law was staying with us. Sporting ‘full wood’ I went for early morning wee and meet said (then) mother-in-law on same mission. Don’t know who was most shocked, her at the sight of her daughter’s ‘fringe benefit’, or me at the vision of what my wife could turn into

#29823 - 10/29/10 01:09 PM Re: Are you comfortable being nude among others? [Re: JIP]
new2day Offline
enthusiast

Thanks JIP, that's a very open an honest answer... also quite funny, the bit about the mother in law wink

Page 2 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 >

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.